Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwww........i loved the monaya sanaya & mohit siggies........
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congooooooooo on ur new galllllll🤗🤗🤗

Mindblowinggggggggggg sigs yaar loving all of them speciallly Monaya ones omg looks like i found a new damn beautiful sigs wali sig makerrrrrrrrrrrrram a sig maniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac so finding a new sig maker whose sigs u know bring a smile ot my face is like finding a new reservoiiiiiiiiiiir of happiness...so yeaaaaaah to uuuuuuuu🤗

if u open i wld surely love o req

Smriti
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Awww Smriti...ur so sweet 🤗 ya im open at the moment for 5 requests, and if u request now, i can take it 😳 thanks for the awesome comment hon 😳
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah me reserving just be right back wid pics
Smriti
.....Edit........

Here u go dont write my name on it and do make me matching icons if possible even stacked one..also rags...i hope i cna call u that?....i know the pics r like dark in background but plj dnt make the siggy darkish i cant fele dark sigs make the sig bright whiteish full of lighttttttttttttttttt happy happyish u know?....omg am so excited first req by u yeaaaaaah'

Text: It doesn't matter when or if sooner or later I feel you arrive....someday some morning!

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 13 years ago
CryingEyes- thumbnail

Ragzzzzzzzz,i miss calling you my sugar-cane😒...Omggggggggggggggg first of all congo shongo on your shop👏👏👏👏,i am very very happy for you😃...Ragzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,you are getting better and better in siggy making day by day👍🏼...I really loved all your creations sachch main😳😳,its hard to decide which one to choose🤔...Especially your Mohit/SaJan/MoNaya siggies toh just killers by god⭐️⭐️⭐️...Well keep up the good work my sugar-cane and please do update soon with lots and lots of MOHIT siggies and avis😉😳🤣...Well i wanna request too but i have no pics right now😔 so i'll do it next time inshahallah😛,waise any guesses mujhe kis ki siggy ki request karni hai🤔...Well yeah you are right,hamaare MS ki aur kis ki😳😳😳 !!

All the best for your shop and now i am gonna wait for your next update😉...Take care,love ya<333...🤗 !!!

me edited with my req can wait to see itttttttttttt
muaaaaaaaah to u
Smriti
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@ Smriti..thanks for that, ill try my best to make it the way u want, but i wont be able to stack :( sorry i dont know how to!  and of course u can call me Ragz😳

@Maru..Aww thanks my karela 🤗 i miss u hon, just imagine living so close we cant meet..i will wait for ur request Embarrassed love yaa
Edited by -Ragini- - 13 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Rags!!!!! Congratulations!!! Your first sig shop!!! This is great!!!!
🤗 🤗 🤗

Silly, you should have opened one ages back!!! But am so happy you finally went ahead with it!!!!

It's fabulous!!! I just saw the MoNaya one from the Janmashtami segment, so am deffo using that!!!Everything is gorgeous!!!! Keep up the amazing work Rags!!

Love you!!!
-Sarzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ragzieeeeee 🤗
congrats on your new shop! Im so happy for you!
and ur becoming an expert you know ;)

Love all the SaJan ones, Sukku ones and ofc the Mohit ones 🤣😍

Love ya and missin ya loads =)
-Natasha- thumbnail
Ragz 🤗 🤗 Congo shongo 🤗

Amazingggg siggies Ragz ... I loved your all Mohit siggies more 😳 SaJan, MoNaya and ArSh siggies too are really nice 😍  and I liked Sukriti's Meethi Choori one also 😳

Will defo request you later ... right now no ArSh scenes are coming ... so can't request 🤣

Edited by -Natasha- - 13 years ago