How is the idea?

Poll Choice
Best =D
Good =)
Worst =(
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ArShians!!!
This is nikita here n i just the got idea in mind to start an open FF on ArSh...
I wondering if it can be based on the movie "Vivah"..an Awesome movie!!
We can change the story as we want but i think the main story line should be like Vivah..journey from engagement to marriage...
Anyone could start the FF and write..we could even continue after they r married!
So, What do you think??😳😃😉😳
plzz comment, criticize, press like.. n vote =D
Edited by niki4life - 13 years ago
come on guyss
only one comment
plzz comment n vote
guyss i'm not the one continuing...as i don't have time but u as ArShians can continue..meaning start the FF and end the FF whenever u want to =D
sorry =( i would have continued but school is hard write now and i hardly have time
great idea dear...so kaun continue kar raha hai..agar koi nahi toh mujhe ek baar theek se explain kardena ..main start kar sakongi .

love
sammy

hey i didn't see the movie okay arsh decided to get married then on the engagement day Armaan comes with his family and enters and Shilpa had only her massi with her so she was depressed since her sister had truly hated her and on the day of the engagement told her how Armaan had done things so special for her she felt bad Armaan had done anything special compared to what Ridz had told her she felt bad but then she said atleast she has Armaan which Ridz and can't have as he truly belongs her doesn't have armaan comes there and whispers in her ear you already stole my heart now do you want take my life by looking so beautiful to which she just blushed then suddenly the lights go off shilpa gets scared and and hugs armaan but armaan moves away from her and then the lights come on there armaan was standing and he gave a ring and a heart shaped locket and told her to close her eyes and then he blind folded her and took her away to a near by meadow and standing on the highest peak where everyone could see them from down he open the blindfold and put his hand on her waist and pointed towards the sky where the crackers already came off Shilpa Malhotra  thank you for coming into my life I can't imagine my life without you know and it is just a matter of day when our souls will bounded together you may be my second love but I spend my beautiful relationship with you she had tears in her eyes for she never though of her engagement to be so special shilpa malhotra will you like to spend your beautiful life with a guy like me who love you with all his soul and heart and body she looked at him now and she replied in yes and then he pointed to house over there near the meadow to which she said how beautiful he then took her there she was completely dumbfounded the house had her pics only seeing this she just kissed him and he just during kissing her just slid the ring in her finger she reacted on impulse and also slipped the ring in her finger too and after 5 min they broke apart and armaan took her to all her the rooms in the house and showed her in one room was filled with soft toys she wondered what was that to which he replied this is our bedroom and said this is for the cutest baby in my life she had tears now seeing this her massi had tears too saying that armaan will keep my shilpa happy she said armaan why did you have to do all this to which he said this is just the trailer what i going to do for you will be just awesome baby armaan told if she wanted to play with the soft toys now she replied yes and the both kissed each other till they where breathless and both said together I love you some one plzz continue

Edited by ABNER - 13 years ago
Great idea start as a post plz not as vote post
No it's not good idea because it's an Awesomee Idea!! please continue this ff...... Intresting!!! :D
and don't forget to Pm me!!!!! 😃

Edited by amira_saeed - 13 years ago

hey guysss i opened the FF on a new post and here it is...sorry Abner but thats not what i was aiming for sooo this time i'll write the first part...so you'll get to know..but it's was excellent

Here it is: