Pratigya

maha episode was reallly maha in every way

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

alonsomania

alonsomania

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

hey guys,

Uffff... I am speechless after watching today's episode. maha episode was really interesting this time. this episode showed us many things. first of all i loved this message in the show that those who plot evil plans for others, they themselves get trapped in that plan. like this Piyassa who was involoved in burning plan of pratigya, she herself today got a lesson. As destiny is just a reflection of your own deeds, so piyaasa's destiny and this incident was also written by her own hands and her own deeds.

Next thing which was so wonderful and beautiful, was ofcourse kriya and their relationshipSmile. this was really so sweet to watch that how involuntarily krishna saved her today. They are true soulmates to whom each others very presence is also precious without even any true consciousness. Embarrassed.
It is said that " The person who loves you, will fight with you more....but if you drop a tear . He will fight the world to stop your tears".  So i think this saying really suits kriya relationship. i mean they argue and fight alot but when it comes to defence and protection, then for sure krishna is there for her. and whenever something happens to krishna then pratigya is there for him.Embarrassed. they are the most wonderful couple ever.

The most adorable scene was the scene when we saw pratigya wearing krishna's shirt Embarrassed. it was so sweet to see her side of love. she did seem to be deeply in love Smile. that scene was really cute. and then her "sajna sawarna" for krishna was so amazing and the scene was seriously the one we all kriya fans craved.

And then last scene was simply so romantic and amazing. i mean they both were right. nobody was to be blamed. they both were in a different state of mind. neither krishna was wrong nor pratigya. so i believe both were superb today. so now we all are definitely waiting for kriya love storySmile. as we all know that krishna is going to stop pratigya. and we are going to get alot of kriya scenes  Big smile.

plus point: krishna nowadays is getting new shirts ...lol LOL, so CV's do read our forum..Big smile

thanks for reading,

samara.

Edited by alonsomania - 04 September 2010 at 5:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pratigyasweetyscrazym8998Aziya---Yemi---ArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maha episode was reallly maha in every way" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
yaaa mayb dey do go through forum:O:O
i made a topic on krishu shirtless krishu:p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alonsomania

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
hm. ya was reaaly a nice episode apart from the Mahas of other serials which doesnt show anything maha. but here many things hpnd so fast n the storyline moved so much ahead.. congratz to the CT for such a nice episode......but a real big congratz goes to ARHAAN N POOJA...for their beautiful scene..they really rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by anamika_0 - 04 September 2010 at 7:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top