Reth

14th Feb - from zee uk

tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Gyan tells Jia that she is taking a hasty decision.. he does not acknowledge the marriage… it must be some wicked ways of that woman netra.. but Jia says shekhar has told her that he got married to netra for love.. shekhar does not say anything..she says why should I pick up the dead body of this relationship.. I want a divorce..

shekhar also looks shaken with this.. gyan says that aren't we all attached to you in some or the other.. if shekhar has done it then does it mean that all other relationships will end.. he says that you have independent rishte with all of us and you can not do it. I will not give you the permission.. why should you give your rights to that woman… meri nazar mein is ghar ki choti bahu aur shekhar ki patni sirf jia hai aur wahi rahegi… (in my eyes shekhars wife and te youngest daughter inl law will always be jia) Jia gets emotional.. she moves in to her room…

Shekhar is leaving when samar asks him that he can't believe that he got married to netra for love.. tell me that is your marriage to netra and Jia's release are connected… shekhar says NO…Its my fault I should have let you know about my feelings for netra….samar says are you trying to tell me that you love netra and not Jia.. shekhar can not answer this and he leaves.

We see in Netra's house.. few journalists are there. they all ask netra that why is her husband still not here and what made her marry so suddenly..netra says she married for love.. she loves her husband.,. shekhar enters.. netra says here he is .. shekhar comes and yells at her that when he had told her that he going to break the news of their marriage why did she come to their house.. journalists know that its shekhar a much married man.. they speak in whispers.. some start joting down the juicy exchange… Netra tries to calm him down but shekhar goes on… as some journalist try to take their picture.. shekhar breaks down his camera and asks all of them to leave

Gyan is in his room…sitting quietly when Devynai tells him that Priya is packing jia's bags and is taking her away.. gyan rushes to jia's room.. he tells her that he made himself very clear that Jia should not think of leaving this house and still if she wants to go .. she can but if she goes to tu mera mara hua munh dekhe.. jia gets shocked .. she says baba aap ye kya kah rahe hain.. Gyan says tune theek suna…shekhar ki galti ki saza agar tune is ghar ko dee to he breaks down……Jia says main kahin nahi jaaongi baba .. kahin nahi.. bas aap apni tabiyat na bigaden.. I will remain in this house.

Shekhar is still very worked up.. he starts to move out.. netra says that where are you going.. today is our first night.. you can not go anywhere.. shekhar says can't you get it right that you have no rights over me.. I will do what I please to .. I got married to you for jia's release …there is nothing more to it.. Netra says if you don't stay here with me.. I will go and stay in your house.. with your parents .. with your family.. now the choice is yours.. you want to make them more unhappy or will you stay here with me… shekhar looks caught.

Ananya and Nalin discuss the fallout of the marriage….nalin tells her that he is glad that they are not married after all people get married for security but going by what your brother has done to Jia what is the meaning of marriage.. rishte tootne ka dard to sabhi ko hota hai par shadi tootna … I don't know how jia must be taking it… what an ahsaanfaramosh shekhar is

Jia is in her room when savitri comes and tries to sympathize with her. But Jia tells her today must be the happiest day of her life after all what she had been planning for so long has happened.. saviri always wanted her and shekhar to break apart and yes it has happened she tells her that but remember what you give always comes back…don't think you will go unpunished.. savitri looks scared with Jia's ferocity.

In Netra house shekhar is pacing up and down… he is looking very upset. Dadi comes and puts a hand on his shoulder… she says I understand what you must be going through.. shekhar says I hate her .. I hate her.. she took everything away.. do you call it love.. I have lost all the people that I cared for .. in one jhtaka and she wants to celebrate our marriage.. its no marriage.. its just a compromise that she blackmailed me into.. and the worst thing is that I can't even tell the truth to anyone..dadi looks thoughtful.

In the gyan room.. gyan call samar and tells him that he will have a re look at his will.. he does not want shekhar to be the beneficiary of anything that gyan has created.. he says main usse is ghar se is ghar ki sampati se bedhakahal kar raha hoon… samar says you are rushing things… shekhar is looking forced to do things.. I believe that he is innocent…and if you will remove him from the will.. I also want nothing….he says baba sach jald bahar aa jayega …aap kuch aisa na Karen jiske aapko baad mein pachtava ho… Just then kehsav comes and tells them that Netra's dadi has come to meet them… they look surprised.. what does she want

In the hall dadi is waiting.. the pandey family come out…Dadi says you all must be wondering why did shekhar marry Netra.. I have come here to tell the truth…ek aisa sach jo aap me se koi nahi janta…everyone looks at her in anticipation….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update. I hope dadi goes against Nethra and tells all the truth of the marriage. I think also shekhar should get Nethra to come and stay in his house and when Gyan insults her she will learn
Vini thumbnail

Thanks for the update!!😊

I really want Shekahr and Jia happy together and Savitri to be out of the house. After all Jia ia pregnant and she cannot take it anymore.

👏

K.K. thumbnail
why do they allow savitri to stay there???
fingirl thumbnail
Thank God Dadi has come to tell the truth..but i do wonder what will come out of it...
ejaz's-no1-fan thumbnail
dadi gonna tell them da truth
shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for the awesum update!

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks tiddles. Great update.
ejaz's-no1-fan thumbnail
that for da upadte cos i dont wactch this show cos i dont have zee n they really gd n i lve this show