hallothere

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 8:18am | IP Logged
ya thanks once again

BonnieDeol Newbie
BonnieDeol
BonnieDeol

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Hi There

Can someone please update for 23 Sep? I don't know @ what time it's telecasted in India. Here In Vancouver I have to wait for two week for DVD of all episodes.  I am very happy I can read update daily. I appreciate.

Thanks

Bonnie

aman60 Senior Member
aman60
aman60

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

i in suurey i wait four week for one edposide i love the updates thx

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

hi Bonnie is Deol u really last name or are u a fan of Sunny and Bobby Deol? It's up to u if u want to answer the question or not.

Thanks.

And thanks for the update Mahesh. it's really good that u can update this show evryday so i can stay in touch with it.

Thanks Clap

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 4:05am | IP Logged

UPDATE FOR 23RD SEPTEMBER

Nandini's lawyer tells her Ansh has a stronger case and Nandini should try to do an out of court settlement.

Tulsi is in her room, thinking about Karan giving back everything. She is feeling sad, sees karan passing by. Raises her hand to stop him but only halfway.

Vishal tells Shobha that he does not believe that  Karan is wrong. She says she also thinks the same way. He says that earlier he had offered partnership to karan but he did not want do any business in competition with viranis. He trusts him and that if he is ever in a problem he will first tell it to Karan.

Karan meets shivangi outside shantiniketan. She tells him to stop Nandini from making mistake and that nandini is going with Ansh to Switzerland for 15 days. She says that ansh is very dangerous and since nandini is not listening to her, only karan can stop her. Karan is shocked and goes with her.

Vishal is packing his suitcase. Shobha is annoyed when she finds out that he is going to Switzerland, their wedding anniversary being only a week away. Shobha is worried and also tells him that she has made that police complain. Vishal says he has to go and that he is doing it for them and will try to come back as soon as possible. He gets a call, Shobha listens from the extension and wonders about this guy, who is threatening vishal and why is vishal taking it. Vishal rushes out, shobha tries to stop him but he does not stop. Shobha looks on helplessly.

In nandini's place,she tells them that this is her best option. She says after this she will be totally free of ansh. Karan warns her about karan being too clever. She says that she will make Ansh sign the divorce papers and a consent letter before they leave for Switzerland. Then after coming, it will be in her hand. They tell her it may not be safe to go and stay so far with ansh. Shivangi tells her that she has to take one of them with her. Nandini says that she can't take karan with her, but she will put the condition of taking shivangi along. She calls Ansh, who is sitting with gujral and asks him to meet her.

Nandini goes to ansh's house and tells him she is ready to go with him but there are certain conditions. She tells him that he has to sign on the divorce papers and confirmation letter which says that after these 15 days he will divorce her if she wants. He agrees, then she tells him about taking Shivangi with them. He says that even if she wants to take her whole family, she can take them. He tells her he will not even touch her and will not even stay in the same room. Nandini leaves and Ansh is smiling.

The guy who was thereatening vishal tells someone that  vishal is on the way to Switzerland. Ansh and abhishek are shown,  Ansh is pleased  and Abhishek says that the he would have got caught if he did the deal but with vishal they are safe. Abhishek says they should also get ready to leave.

Nandini and Ansh meet Nandini's parents. They are happy that Nandini is giving another chance to ansh. She tells them that they should not stay in this galatfahmi and that she has made a deal with ansh. Nandini gets the papers and ansh signs on them thinking that nandini doesn't know what she is getting into. Nandini is happy and keeps the papers in some drawer (somehow I have a feeling that the papers are going to vanish from there). Ansh says that they might want to stay together forever after this.

Tulsi is thinking about Karan, Mihir comes in. He tells her why she is sad now that Karan is gone and eve nandini is going with ansh. He asks her what is she going to do with the money which karan has left and then adds that she will ofcourse give it her favourite ansh. She defends saying that even Karan was her favourite. He says he was, and says that how much karan has to do and sacrifice to prove himself. Tulsi says (in somewhat defensive mode) that but she saw him and Nandini in the hotel room and that hit her. He says that whether Karan's giving everything has hit her or not. He says don't take so much from karan that he is no longer able to call you mother. Tulsi is stunned.

Manna Newbie
Manna
Manna

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 11:29am | IP Logged

I really think Tulsi is being overtly patronised all through ... she cannot even see whats happening right under her very nose... its high time we saw a change in the way these soaps are being made ... it looks like there is no end to the bad that can continue to happen and also looks like there is no end to the agony of Karan ( plus he doesnt ever get a chance for his defense ) .. Whatever happened to Tanya nd Shivangi giving the true report to Tulsi .. And to top it is Nandini out of her mind to take that trip to Switzerland after all that she has been through ?? She must be the dumbest girl !!

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 11:33am | IP Logged

pmahesh, you're doing a great job. I can't believe you take time out to write reviews about ksbkbt.Smile i live in the uk and have just recently developed an interest 4 kyunki, we are really behind you guys in india! the latest episode here was when nandini tells tulsi to prevent ansh from leaving home and karan is brought back from lockup by ansh. Is that way back or what! i'm looking forward to reading your daily reviews ( i know i'm mad) lol.

salma karim Newbie
salma karim
salma karim

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
LOL  Thanks for the updates of S.B.K.T I am a great fan of S.B.K.B.T and we dont get the tapes here so fast. Keep up the excellent updates.Tongue

Go to top