Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

updates for 20-23 september

pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
UPDATE FOR 20TH SEPTEMBER 

Nandini turns and is shocked to see someone. It is karan and she is happy. He is also happy to see nandini happy after so long, after the whole ansh thing.

Gautam and Ansh are going to a party connected with their work (obviously it is the same party).

Karan meets vishal in the party and they realize that they have identical mobile phones with same ring. Shobha comes in the party with sahil thinking that vishal will be late but is surprised to find him there. Sahil tells karan to stay away from Ansh in the party and not do anything unnecessary. Abhishek tells vishal to dance with shobha, vishal is doing something with the phone and is a little worried. He avoids the conversation as nothing when shobha asks him about any problem and goes with her dancing.

Ansh spots nandini in the party (it is a media launch party), tries to speak to her telling her that she is his wife and so on but she tells him to stay away from her. He asks her to dance with him, she refuses and starts to move from there, he grabs her hand and asks her if she wants to dance with someone else in the parting, spots karan and look suggestively towards him.

Karan suddenly notices ansh holding nandini's hand forcibly. He tells ansh to let her go, he refuses saying the usual we are husband wife, don't come between us. Karan persists, ansh comments that should he leave because karan wants to hold her hand. Karan releases nandini's hand, he and ansh end up holding each other's collar. Vishal tries to intervene and move karan from there, in the process both their phones fall. They pick up (no prizes for guessing that the phones have been interchanged). Some reporters follow nandini and ask her embarrassing questions regarding her relationship with her devar

karan. Nandini is upset.

Sahil scolds karan and says he had warned him about getting in a fight with ansh. He tells him not to meddle in ansh and nandini's affairs (I wonder if he is blind and can't see the love between karan and nandini).Karan tells him that nandini is a friend and he cannot see her being tortured and will stand up if ansh is doing wrong with her.

Vishal suddenly has to go somewhere and leaves Shobha with Abhishek. There is a sms on karan's phone saying  'If you dont agree you wont be safe'. He gets a call which says, vishal reach (I think) bandra…, we don't like waiting, and warns him again. Karan realizes that he has vishal's phone and senses that vishal is in some problem and so decides to go to this place and find vishal.

Vishal is pleading with someone that he can't do this…. Karan reaches the place and spots vishal's car and stars calling for him. Vishal comes flabbergasted, karan asks him but he sits in karan's car and tells him to drive away from that place. Some cars are following their car.  Vishal tells karan that there is not problem but tells him to drive fast when he notices the cars. Karan decides to stop the car and ask vishal, the other cars pass by and vishal is relieved. He tells karan that he will tell him if the situation is beyond his control.

Nandini is at home; shivangi asks her what is wrong. She tells her about what had happened and tells her that her job might be in danger because of this. Nandini says that she will not ansh ruin it for her anymore. Shivangi tells her that ansh is very dangerous and has got a very cunning mind and it will be very difficult, she knows because she has worked with him earlier. Nandini tells her that she is going to divorce ansh.

The next day, at Shantinektan, Ansh sees his and Karan's picture fighting and a caption to suggest virani fight in public in a newspaper. There is a courier with Nandini's divorce papers. Everyone is shocked. Ansh and mihir have an argument about it. Mihir sides with Nandini, says she has done the right thing, Ansh only gave her was sorrow. Ansh is angry and talks about his right of being the husband, Mihir tells him that some relationships are based on love and not rights and that Ansh will never be able to make nandini his and he should divorce her. Tulsi is upset that mihit is still not in ansh's side and that when karan was told than he should not have met nandini. Sahil defends Karan saying he did not do anything wrong. Gautam is for ansh, tells Sahil that he will favour karan because Sahil had himself done the same by having affair with his brother's wife. Tulsi slaps Gautam, Gautam is shocked and annoyed that tulsi slapped him for Saahil. Savita yells at everyone to stop. Mihir leaves, Savita says no one is going to take Karan's name in this house. Mansukh died because of these fights and that karan is the reason for all this, karan is dead for them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼
THANKS ONCE AGAIN
aman60 thumbnail
i feel so bad of karan man i hate tulsi and savita !!! mean people  and thx so much alot of love of kyunki saas lover WeSt- SidE chat to add  add me [email protected] i love you for the updates
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
hi that was a great update, thanks. Princess
pmahesh thumbnail

UPDATE FOR 21ST SEPTEMBER

Vishal enters his bedroom, Shobha has Vishal's phone and is doing something on it. Vishal snatches the phone from her and asks her what she is doing with it.  She tells him she was trying to send a sms to vishal's mother. He is annoyed and says he will do it. He reads a sms that says 'If you dont cooperate you are dead' and thinks what would have happened if Shobha had seen this message.

Ansh and savita are at a lawyer's office and Savita tells the lawyer that he is not to prove that Mansukh was mad or a bad mental state. She tells him that he has to prove that karan had influenced mansukh and had got the will favouring him. Ansh agrees with Savita and says that it does not matter if they lose the case. They get up to leave, ansh says he has forgotten his phone and will join her, goes and tells the lawyer that he should use all possible means to win that case. The lawyer says he has already filed the case.

Mihir is getting ready to leave for office when tulsi comes and asks him to eat. He refuses and says he has to go, she tells he is trying to go far from her. He says she is responsible for that. He says it is because of her support that savita is filing a case regarding mansukh's will. She tells him that she is not interested in property and she only values relationships, but she can't see gautam and ansh being given unfair deal. Mihir says that he thought parents' love cannot be divided but she has done that also. She thinks that she has got divided between her husband and sons.

Karan is in office, he is thinking that he should speak to lawyer and do something about the will before ansh does something. When he reaches his room, he sees policemen who tell him that there is a case against the will and till it is over the property and his chairmanship will be in custody of the receiver of the court. Karan is shocked.

Nandini enters her house and is shocked to find ansh there. He has taken the key of the house from the landlord saying he is her husband. Ansh tells her he has right over her and tells her that he will not leave her and her boyfriend Karan in peace. She tells him that she will get the divorce by saying he mentally tortured her, he dares her to prove that and says her case is weak as the newspapers are talking about her and Karan and the divorce is in ansh's hands. Nandini calls Karan and tells him about ansh. Karan tells her that he will soon expose karan in front of family.

Karan comes home, his room and finds ansh there. He is burning some papers. He tells karan that both his dream about the propertly and nandini's dream are getting ruined (he is burining the will and the divorce papers). Karan warns him that soon he will be exposed and then he will not be able to do anything. Ansh raises his hand on karan, just at that point tulsi calls him. Ansh leaves saying that he has got tulsi's love which karan does not have.

Vishal is in his office, gets a call. Vishal says he is not interested and is not going to do it. He tells the guy that his mother is a politician and he can also use his connections. The guy threatens saying that it might be too late by then and that he does not even know where shobha is now. Vishal panics, just then shobha calls. She is in some shopping mall, some car problem, he tells her to wait and that he is coming.

Payal calls Tulsi and asks her sarcastically about the newspaper reports about karan and ansh fight and contesting of will.

Vishal is driving, the guy calls again and vishal says not again. Suddenly some cars try to corner vishal's car. Vishal tries to get away from them and drives fast. Shobha keeps on asking him and to drive safely but he does not tell her anything. His car goes out of control and hits a tree. They are in a hospital and have littlle injuries. Vishal gets a call again and this time he is scared and tells them he will do whatever they want. The guy tells him go that he has to go to Switzerland and he will call again to let him know the details.

Savita comes to karan's room and when he says dadi, she tells him that he should not take names of these relations, as they become small when karan says it. He tries to say something but she carries on. She also tells him that he is responsible for all the fights taking place in the house. She tells him that he bahkaod mansukh and now they will meet in the court. Karan is shocked

pmahesh thumbnail

Hi everyone,

Thanks for appreciating my updates and i hope you will keep on enjoying it. If you guys have any suggestions, do let me know.

Tulsi is acting really mean and i am sure we are all hating it. And i hate it more because she will be forgiven easily once everything is out and may be they will say that ansh is not her son. 

vijay thumbnail

thanks priti.. it was an excellent update.. 👏

Cheers,

hallothere thumbnail

i wish savita would die...i wish..ansh woud kill her...and then everyone will hate him UGHHHH...STUPID TULSI..SHE IS SO STUPID THAT I FEEEL LIKE SCREAMING...If i were mihir i would divorce her 🤢

wahahahahah lol haha thanks pmahesh for the awesome update!!! 😃

Nagi thumbnail

Thanks Priti, for keeping us up to date on the serial. 👏

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update and u r right, we do hate Tulsi. she mean 🤢