Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

Will Aise Karo Na Vida given a "Bidaai" - Article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
such a stupid show, hw can a women get married 2 another man wivout divorcing her husband and guess who is she getting married 2 her husbands brother who raped her YURKKKKKK.

i dnt no if she did divorce yash or not, i stopped watching dis show 2months ago but ino wats going on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rachna11Riasa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Aise Karo Na Vida given a "Bidaai" - Article (Page 2)" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

just.mariah

just.mariah

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
A close friend of Anas has revelead that , yes AKNV has dropped to low TRP's but whole cast and crew are still shooting day and night...infact she told me that Anas was shooting last night as well....

and guys we can't let our fav Anas ...show go down like this...after all cv's are making some good changes so we should support our fav Anas and his show as much as possible...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riasa

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
This doesn't come a great or mega shock really - with stupid current storyline what the hell do they expect.  They need to end this storyline and come up something better.  This show has only lasted this long only because of our cutie pie otherwise the female lead was portrayed as vampish/villianish and still is and the baddies are portrayed as stronger and given more screen space and goodies are shown to be helpless and unable to do anything for example:  I think queen-mom should have thrown dirty,hairy aryamonster with his stupid tart of wife on shit pile somewhere in hell hole of calcutta (sorry no offence to calcuttian - only what I have seen on TV - never actually been to calcutta or India for that matter) or timbuktu (very extreme distant remote place mainly inhabited by wild animals and both aryamonster and dumbo should fit right in - both bloody animals without morals or values)

Personally I don't want this programme to end as I will miss my daily dose of my cutie pie's gorgeous face on my tv and that will send me bonkers.  As for other cast (especially dumbo and monster) they can just go to hell as I don't give a shit about them.
Guys lets not let this programme end.

get active
Jay Deol

butterfly-786Riasa

Annonymus

Groupbie

Annonymus

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I 'm sure if they make Dumbo to open her mouth and reveal the truth without any further delay, they can save this show. Once the truth is revealed and the couple are united, and after that even if they show any crap like stupid, illlogical, unethical acts of that monster, and how they overpower him and punish him can be shown. Remember, the mystery about the birth of Yash  is also yet to be revealed for which they were to introduce a new character. Once this is all done, the TRP will definitely increase. I personally don't want the show to end abruptly like this. I love to see Cutie in action.  Cvs please make the necessary changes in the storyline and act. You can save the show. Don't waste fine actors like Anas please.

butterfly-786Riasa

nazban

nazban

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
dis was bound to happen..thanx 2 CV's !!Angry

Riasa

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Expected if they show this bakwas track

Riasa

swabera

Groupbie

swabera

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
The can't stop the show after all we went through they need to come up with something good  to rectified the matter.

Arya cannot get his own way.He raped her, did not want to marry her ,  happy for  Yash  to take all the blame, he went through hell with her Abuse,then after he turn her into a lady fit for a Princess , Aryamonster turn up to claim her.Where is justice.

For my point of view the story line only demonstate that they use and abuse Cutie, very unfair.

Riasa

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
i too feel....the Show was not being handled by the CVs upto the mark...so maybe it might get axed....but it had really started with a promise....and was really very beautiful initially....

monalidp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top