Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This doesn't come a great or mega shock really - with stupid current storyline what the hell do they expect.  They need to end this storyline and come up something better.  This show has only lasted this long only because of our cutie pie otherwise the female lead was portrayed as vampish/villianish and still is and the baddies are portrayed as stronger and given more screen space and goodies are shown to be helpless and unable to do anything for example:  I think queen-mom should have thrown dirty,hairy aryamonster with his stupid tart of wife on shit pile somewhere in hell hole of calcutta (sorry no offence to calcuttian - only what I have seen on TV - never actually been to calcutta or India for that matter) or timbuktu (very extreme distant remote place mainly inhabited by wild animals and both aryamonster and dumbo should fit right in - both bloody animals without morals or values)

Personally I don't want this programme to end as I will miss my daily dose of my cutie pie's gorgeous face on my tv and that will send me bonkers.  As for other cast (especially dumbo and monster) they can just go to hell as I don't give a shit about them.
Guys lets not let this programme end.

get active
Jay Deol
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I 'm sure if they make Dumbo to open her mouth and reveal the truth without any further delay, they can save this show. Once the truth is revealed and the couple are united, and after that even if they show any crap like stupid, illlogical, unethical acts of that monster, and how they overpower him and punish him can be shown. Remember, the mystery about the birth of Yash  is also yet to be revealed for which they were to introduce a new character. Once this is all done, the TRP will definitely increase. I personally don't want the show to end abruptly like this. I love to see Cutie in action.  Cvs please make the necessary changes in the storyline and act. You can save the show. Don't waste fine actors like Anas please.

nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dis was bound to happen..thanx 2 CV's !!😡
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Expected if they show this bakwas track
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The can't stop the show after all we went through they need to come up with something good  to rectified the matter.

Arya cannot get his own way.He raped her, did not want to marry her ,  happy for  Yash  to take all the blame, he went through hell with her Abuse,then after he turn her into a lady fit for a Princess , Aryamonster turn up to claim her.Where is justice.

For my point of view the story line only demonstate that they use and abuse Cutie, very unfair.

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i too feel....the Show was not being handled by the CVs upto the mark...so maybe it might get axed....but it had really started with a promise....and was really very beautiful initially....
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
if its really ending then its their own fault.
why did they show such a story which they knew very well that the viewers dont like. and they will always say that they listen to what the audience says thats all BS....they dont read our comments or even if they read then they dont care about it...if wana do it their way then do it....but with low TRPs its their own fault so i dont have a prob that the show is ending.....but i am so gonna miss ANAS RASHID...watched this show only for him...i hope he cums bak to television
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope they don't end this show it has so many possibilities to make a hit show.