Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Meera New Serial In Vijay TV

Meera is soft-spoken and a woman of manners hailing from an orthodox Brahmin family. She works as a nurse in Chennai hospital and on her journey back home to get engaged is entrusted with a baby whose mom's whereabouts are not known. Not knowing what to do with the child, Meera takes home the child but circumstances lead her to leave the house and her family and live a life on her own with the child.

In her new life in a new city Meera takes on the role of a mother. Will she find love and marriage? Will the mother of the abandoned child return to claim her child forms the rest of the story.

The role of Meera is played by Srija who has earlier acted in Vijay TV's Madurai serial. The serial is directed and produced by Kavita Bharathi and Cinematography is by Martin. Hari Krishna scores the music for the same. Beginning from September 06, 2010 'Meera' would air every Monday-Friday, 8pm on Vijay TV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaanjkhoneySweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meera New Serial In Vijay TV - SEPT 2010 UPDATES" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the preview Sri.

I hope you will post brief updates so making this thread sticky:)
Hoping to see other members join in hereEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suggy~*Thamizhan*~anjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sri Bro,

I was hoping to see this thread here. I saw the promos and I remembered ur siggySmile.
It seems a good one. But cant tell in the first episode naEmbarrassed..

Sri anna and Meli ma, I got to see the first episode so i'm posting the updates for MondaySmile..

I'll do it whenever i see the episodesEmbarrassed..

Meli thank u for making it a sticky one maEmbarrassed

Edited by anjkhoney - 06 September 2010 at 9:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggy

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Updates for Monday 06/09/2010

The scene starts with Brahmins and their chantings. Meera's dad is doing his prayers and a woman is talking to him about Meera and her engagement.She seems to be his sister, so Meera's Athai.

Meera is introduced and she is running towards a place. Its the hospital where she works.She goes inside the ladies ward and scenes ends there.

Meera's appa still in talks with his sister about the maappilai and engagement. He asks about Meera and she informs that she would come at night..He expresses his anger in her not being there a week b4 the function.

There enters a new face.. He throws the beedi and enters. So it doesn't seem he  is a good guy (that's the impression we get by seeing that action).He talks in favor of his mama (Meera's dad)and asks his amma not to torture him with her talks. He leaves and we get to know the real intention of Meera's Athai. Its to get her son married to Meera.

She asks if she could tell the Maapillai veettukaaranga not to come and still to have Meera have her engagement with her son. Her brothers laughs to this and takes her with him and shows a place telling he would rather throw her in the river than getting her married to a guy like her son. He leaves and we get to hear her mindtalks. She challenges him to wait and watch that all she could do during the engagement.

Meera comes out with a baby and apologises to the lady doctor for handling the delivery even without the doctor. The doctor praises her and compliments on her presence of mind and dedication. Meera then hands her uniform and resignation letter. Doctor asks her why she was leaving the holy job for some Maapillai like this.Meera clarifys that she was doing it for her dad and not anyone else.

She goes to the lab where she finds a guy sitting all sad and angry. She asks him if he was angry and he also tells the same words to her like the doctor. (does he like her? i was not able to hear teh conversation properlyOuch)

She starts her travel and she finds a mother with the child .(Mother is played by Ilavanji of Thangam serial.. i dont knw her name) She seems scared. Meera asks her different questions and she fearfully manages to answer them without giving any chance for suspicion

Meera asks why her baby was crying and she tells it might be due to hunger. She requests Meera to handle her kid while she goes and gets milk. She gets down from the bus but doesnt seem as she would come back. She was trying to escape from there.

The bus was about to start but Meera requests the attender to wait for the lady.She gets to hear all the shouting from the passegers but still she goes on the road in search of the mother.

Thodarum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaSugarpuff101kalki2007~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful update, Anj sis.

I liked Kalidas / Meera scene - rendu perum romba thaan soft spoken and Kalidas kkum beard like Saravanan (Madurai).Wink I think it's more than friends for Kalidas and he's not ready to tell Meera about his love. He will support her when she returns to Chennai with the little one.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 07 September 2010 at 11:53am

anjkhoney

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaSugarpuff101kalki2007anjkhoney

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
the synopsis sounds good. finally a serial with a new storyline. thank you for the update. I will definitely try and watch this serial.Smile

~*Thamizhan*~

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
than you for the updates. i think the who acts as meera is a really good actress. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top