(upd pg4)If Director of GEET was someone famous

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

More stuff on page 2, 4

Update 1 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/33578990

Update 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/33579602

Update 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/33592144

Ram Gopal Verma (Moves: Satya, D, Company, Sarkar, Horror series)

Maan Singh Khurana, MSK for short is an industrialist and is into construction business. MSK doesn't speak much and in most part of the movie we get to see his feet or hands or only part of his profile. It's very irritating to MSK's fan girls who are used to seeing him all of his profile. But it's typical Ramu's way of dealing with the camera. We sigh and get over it.

But MSK wasn't always like this. He actually hails from a lower middle class background that fights for two buckets of water and walks extra one kilometer to buy veggies which cost a rupee less. He was a bright man but never studied well in school. Somehow he gets involved with street thugs and realizes that he is good in fighting and strategical knife fights. But he is bloody beaten first before he becomes really good at it. He falls in love with an ordinary girl two streets over whom he saves from random goondas. He thrashes places and creates havoc but in front of his girlfriend he preaches about integrity. The ordinary girl who is none other than Geet is touched by the way he looks after her. They get married.

Instead of eloping elsewhere to lead a decent life, Maan stays and fights his way through underworld using a small construction business as a front. The business grows exponentially no thanks to his connections and suddenly becomes wealthy and is also politically highly influential. Let's ignore the time lines here okay?

He back stabs few people, double crosses few more and suddenly becomes the most feared name in underworld. Maan becomes MSK and Geet becomes G. She wonders why underworld people love single letters. There was once "D" who escaped to some middle-east country and now she was "G". Then shouldn't Maan be "M"? She questions and gets blank stares in return. Apparently the most strategic men have tiny brains when it comes to commonsense.

She goes around with him in an imported car and sits in back and watches him doing trade. She eats lollipop instead of smoking cigarettes since in her point of view that's what boss's wife/girlfriend/mistress should do. Since she doesn't like cigarettes, she eats lollipops. If she needed any dental work, then they can always kidnap, harass or extort a famous dentist and get the work done for free. So no issues there! The only perk she sees in MSK being underworld king is the way she gets to watch Bollywood movie premieres along with the stars. There are times when she wanted to screw over MSK and become underworld don herself so that he can stop being such a hypocritical man.

MSK's name becomes synonym to fear even in few neighboring countries as he has won few cross gang wars. Since he managed to kill his own mentor and take over his dhandha too, MSK becomes even more feared. A scandal erupts where an actress says that she was threatened by MSK to not to act in a certain movie and act in one of his movies. And also that he had threatened her with the standard open ended statement of - "Or else..."

It was actually Geet's idea to threaten that actress because that lady happened to be Geet' s favorite and all of a sudden she was signing in crappy movies. So Geet wanted to produce a movie about woman's empowerment and all that stuff which was totally de-glamorized but sent out a good social message. When Geet had approached the actress the actress had given a sham reason and refused to partake in the movie calling the role as "dull". Geet had lost her temper and used her husband's name to threaten the actress.

Anyway after Geet's idea was totally flop, MSK decides to humor her by throwing a party in foreign country by inviting all actors and actresses of tinsel town so that they can avoid lots of useless media. So lots of prominent people party but the word gets out and there is a scandal. Again.

In a typical Robin Hood fashion, he helps the poor and screws the rich. He hates drug trafficking but doesn't mind killing people to get his means done. People see him as demi-god. Few morally upright people call him semi-devil. Whatever it is he has a huge fan base and he goes out in balcony every morning and wave at random people who wake him up with jai jai-kar. He doesn't know that those people are there to look at his beautiful wife - Geet. Poor sod lives in that illusion and his wife allows him that pleasure.

MSK realizes that there are few people who totally dislike him. Really, is it such a wonder that man of that stature is actually hated? So he gets framed for killing a politician. His brother, Dev, comes from Canada and strategically kills everyone who went against his brother. Geet plays the perfect housewife by cleaning guns, doing puja and asking every hit-man who is probably on wanted list in half a dozen countries, comes to their house - "Do you want some tea? Or Samosas?"  Are you for real lady!!

Anyway media again hails him as a man with values and all the blah for exposing the real person behind the assassination of the politician. The family even gets an exclusive done so the other channel to fight for TRPs interviews the first circle of men in MSK's gang.

Geet wonders if media paid half the attention to real politics, corruption and other issues, things would have been much different and people stopped seeing news channels as mode of entertainment. So Geet purchases a TV Channel and she becomes the most morally correct individual by depicting correct news only.

TRPs of the channel drop and MSK comes to rescue. Of course he doesn't tell Geet and issues fake news using his contacts in the channel. The news is so scandalous that it brings down government and TRPs are its high. There are lots of brands now wants to tie up with their channel and poor Geet doesn't realize what is going on. She however believes that the news which is given by her husband was correct. However a young reported named Adi, investigates further into the issue and discovers the truth. Geet, like mentioned before, morally right, apologizes to public for giving them wrong news and telecasts the truth.

MSK actually loves girls' dupattas and has a collection of them in his closet.

(Maahi song plays in background and MSK is shown holding Geet's dupatta.)

The entire nation is shocked at this revelation.

To avoid humiliation, MSK fights with Geet and they both agree that they need to move away from the city crowd and go to real isolated farmhouse to talk things through. There they encounter ghost which has haunted the house for a very long time. Geet keeps seeing a woman in mirror's reflection and thinks that MSK cheated on her sometime in past killed and buried the girlfriend in the property premises and that girl is avenging her death. Geet and the girl ghost bond over and bitch about husbands and boyfriends. The ghost tells Geet that it's actually some other guy who lives nearby who has killed her. Geet investigates the whole murder collects evidences and hands it over to police. The murderer tells a sappy story but no one cares and he is finally arrested for his deeds. In the mean time the girl ghost kills couple of people for kicks and spooks the pants out of MSK. Geet acts along but exchanges hi-fi with girl ghost when MSK faints out in sheer panic.

MSK decides that the farm house is totally wrong for them so they go to yet another isolated farmhouse. Geet bids a teary farewell with girl ghost. In the new farmhouse creepy things start happening. Things get misplaced and random noises are heard in night. MSK is secretly scared and Geet hopes that it's another ghost who she can befriend. But unfortunately the ghost this time has absolutely no logical reason to behave the way it does so Geet is highly irritated. She hates the fact that ghost in her house is not ethical at all. So they perform lots of rituals and stuff and again couple of people die. Lots of awesome spooky moments later, ghost turns out to be the one from previous movie who got ignored for less screen presence. Geet kind of feels sorry but MSK drives it out of farm house.

Now Geet and MSK take lessons in Telugu and bit of Tamil since they might have to move there in future to deal with some upcoming issues.

George Lucas (Star wars)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

It's a period of civil war which all started due to exorbitant real estate prices. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil galactic empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet by making land rates so high that even the galactic president couldn't afford a small 600 square feet land.

Pursued by the Empire sinister agents, Princess Geet races home abroad her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Lucas decides that instead of showing the cool way Princess Geet steals the plan, he might as well start the movie post stealing session.  So she steals the plan and hides it along with a holographic message in her trusted droid- Adi2D2. Adi2D2, along with ShashaPO are captured and are sold to droid smugglers. They finally land in possession of Dev Skywalker, a farm boy. While fiddling with Adi2D2, he discovers the hidden message as put in by princess Geet and its lust at first sight. (Of course in next part you will get to know the truth and we all puke.)

Whatever.

(Note: In layman terms droid is a robot. But in nerd universe (Star wars, Star Trek, Battle Star galactic et al) of which I am a resident of, has many other meanings.)

Moving on, after a lot of drama, Dev realizes that he holds the key for rebellions to win the war and all that jazz and he gets help from Old Dadi-maa Kenobi who happened to be once Jedi Knight. Jedi knights maintained law and order in construction industry. They ensured that there were fair prices for raw materials, labor and land rates. But now they are extinct due to empire's land mafia ways.

She teaches him about the "Force" which is so mysterious and the explanation given is so hazy that it can be the spiritual energy that resides in all living being or it's the sugar high that every living thing gets after eating a huge box of chocolates.

Again, whatever.

Dadi-maa Kenobi tells Dev that she used to know his father who also happened to be Jedi Knight was betrayed and murdered by Darth Chopra. Dev thinks that she is yanking his chain by telling him a story that he must have seen in hazar Bollywood movies. She assures him that it's the truth. Like any other Bollywood movie, Dev's family gets butchered by Storm troopers and he becomes all hero-y and professes vengeance and all the stuff in utmost Dharmendra's way. Of course poor chap doesn't realize the villains were actually looking for droids but not him.

So the gang of Dev, Daadi-maa Kenobi, Adi2D2 and SashaPO plan to go to another planet - Aldeeran. There they meet Maan Solo who is a smuggler and clone war veteran. (Note: Clone war is one of the biggest wars of the galaxy. Imagine the intensity of five world wars. It was that intense.) Maan Solo has a companion - Nakulbecca. Nakulbecca is of Wookie species. (Kindly note that a Wookie is in no way related to Sookie. This is pure and unadulterated coincidence.) After Daadi-maa Kenobi promises handsome sum of money, Maan Solo and Wookie agree to go wherever they desire. Maan Solo has huge debts with Jabba - The Hutt by duping him with government property. Privately Maan Solo wondered how easy it was to lure people to buy lands right next to highway even when government mandated few acres as off limits. Anyway he had cashed in on Jabba's idiocy and Jabba now had bounty on Solo's head.

While viewers find this bit of info totally unnecessary they would realize five years later that it was needed for third part of the story. Right! Like one would have an idea!

Maan Solo the rugged handsome pilot with slightly southern drawl takes his most awesome priced possession - Millennium Falcon, a spaceship, which he won in a gamble. Lets ignore all the preachy parts Daadi-Maa Kenobi preaches Dev. Who cares about it when Maan Solo is here?

Princess Geet is captured by Darth Chopra and is tied up in most alluring way. To prove Princess Geet wrong, Darth Chopra uses Death Star and blows up a planet's economy by crashing down stock market using insider trading strategy. Princess Geet mourns for the planet's loss.

Maan is unable to steer away from Darth Chopra's station and is captured when station uses tractor beam. Adi2D2 hacks into station's mainframes and gives them location of Princess Geet's cell. While Maan thought that Dev was into saving world shebang, he is pissed off to know that it was all because of a girl who Dev hadn't even met. Seemed awfully Yash Chopra-ish cheesy flick. Maan decides to go with the flow and save the chick. When he sees her, its attraction at first sight with UST rising to 50%. (The typical You-irritate-me to I-love-you state. Only it takes three movies to go there.)

The best part of the movie is when Daadi-Maa Kenobi fights with Darth Chopra in an awesome spectacle of lightsaber. (I am insulting the entire lightsaber part but here is how it would look like. Imagine two people fighting with brightly light tube lights - one green for hero and one red for villain. Also imagine a sound emitting from those tube lights which sounds like continuous buzz.) Darth Chopra somehow manages to win and Daadi-Maa Kenobi doesn't die. She disappears leaving her cloak behind. Dev cries for two seconds and gets distracted by Princess Geet.

The Falcon piloted by Maan Solo arrives at rebel base at Yavin IV (This was unnecessary. I am only showing off my Star Wars nerd status) where Princess Geet explains Death Star's plans. Once analysis is done, they see the flaw in Death Star.

In Death Star, there is a vulnerable exhaust port which has the potential of bringing down the aesthetics value. It requires a one-man fighter plane to slip past Death Star's attack strategy and take a panoramic picture of that disgusting piece of architecture. Death Star's resale value in the galaxy will be ruined once the picture goes online thus bringing huge amounts of loss to the evil Empire.  

So rebels plan an attack and once they launch the attack, they incur many losses. Darth Chopra also starts fighting and strangely doesn't use his cool mind tricks but fights like an ordinary solider.  Since Maan Solo is in reality already a superstar after his super hit movie Desi Jones, Maan Solo gets to save Dev's ass from few fighter plans in cool maneuvers of his spaceship and clearing the path to Dev.

Now it's up to Dev to disable Death Star.

And in most bizarre moves he manages to take the picture and Adi2D2 who has now become best buds with Dev uploads it online. Death Star's resale value crashes, real estate somehow manages to survive and Darth Chopra is kicked into oblivion by Maan Solo. Daadi-Maa Kenobi tells Dev go to some random planet for his further Jedi training.

Back on some unknown planet with rebels Princess Geet hands out medals of Honor to Wookie, Dev and Maan Solo. Maan and Geet make ga-ga eyes at each other and Dev looks on in pure jealousy. Wookie growls away.

Author's Notes: Disclaimer: No intention of hurting anyone or their preferences. I love both the directors for the way they deal with content and the originality they are known for. My amusement on boring and toothache-ful weekend!

Enjoy reading!
Sookie

Edited by -Sookie- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I thought I will do few more parts over weekend like I had mentioned earlier... looks like the effort will not be worth it given the state of this thread. 😆 So I won't bother any further than this !! :-)

So yeah, this post stands complete as of now.

I will be inactive for few weeks to come. (Might update couple FFs but on FF forum. But will not be into commenting and stuff.)

Arigato for everything Amigos!!! 😊

Sookie
Edited by -Sookie- - 13 years ago
nairprasu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
will miss you sookie! you already know that you are a fabulous writer...
OMG! If this is you while "Inactive" I really don't see any purpose in you becoming active!!   This was really your skills at its almost finest (and I say 'almost' because I want to be correct in probability terms ;)

Humor is your thing dear!! I can't even tell you how many times I was busting my gut and my sister was giving me evil looks (b/c she's currently studying for her CPA exam) until of course I made her stop studying and read your post out loud and she was similarly 🤣 🤣 🤣

The rest I will tell you in IM 😉
Wait, why can't I find this thread on the Forum... It's not being bumped up...

(update:) Never mind... I see it :)Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
SWKIA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣 * for you I actually opened the emoticon page despite being LAZY as hell while eating leftover oatmeal that my kid wouldnt touch on saturday morning*

RGV : Ahahahahahaha ... "Geet offers tea and samosas" ahahahahahaha...I havent seen all his movies but I still got it.. This sod actually believes he is NOT a moron..🤣and throws in Ayn Rand in sentences to prove he is not a moron.

StarWars: Have to give you nerd approval here... Star Trek lover tho' more than Star wars...
OMG Darth Chopra🤣🤣🤣 thats hilarious... I can see him turning around and grinning... the last part where Darth Vader actually becomes Darth Vader... OMG 

Sookie you are unique... brilliant

Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sookie
was wondering if you had forgotten about movie special...completely realistic. I wont have to watch any RGV film after reading this....seriously.
Now tell me, where did you see don's wife having lollipop? whos that...cant find the right word. will edit if manage to think of one
of the whole thing, the part i liked the best was, crowd gathering to watch geet. i wonder what would MSK do if he found out...he cant kill all those people can he?
befriending ghosts is a good idea...would love to see MSK scared cuz im tired to see Geet looking like shes gonna faint the next moment.
Star wars
you wont believe this, but i havent seen these movies in one go. ever. go ahead laugh.
i refuse to believe that wookie has no realtion to sookie :P
and pleeeaassee..my dearest Maan in Desi Jones?(too lazy to switch to interner explorer and use italics for emphasis)
now i think you have clubbed dunno the whole movie sequence together to make this up...nice efforts here. ;)
i can see your point of tube lights
funny again
Sur
indiaforumID thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is so funny. 👏 so funny😆 more than anything I have read recently of course other than Verma movies themselves.. They in their original self outdo anything in their comedy
bDgT thumbnail
How in the world do you manage to do this each and every time? Freaking leave me zapped and speechless! I am just bowled over by your creative force field. Brava Sookie!

Bows and Hugs,
Bri
bDgT thumbnail
What would Subash Ghai do?
What would Vishal Bhardwaj do?
What would Francis Ford Coppola do?
What would Akira kurusowa do?
What would Romano Polanski do?
What would K . Balachander do?
What would GV Iyer do?