Thangam Sept 6-10 updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Check out this week's promo.
http://blog.techsatish.net/2010/09/thangam-this-week-promo.html
I don't think there's anything interesting for us.

Rama JC aruvai continues.......
Thanks Anj for the great update.
The Subbu-Rama dialogue was so irritating 😡

Also why should Rama and others be shocked at Kula refusing to do asirvadam? He is acting true to form.
Thanks  Anji  for  the  update.
Ella  acting  is  superb.
I personally feel Kula will end up liking Rama, but seeing the promo I can't predict.
The villain is not Kulla..... It's the Irritating ILZHAVANJI!!
Thanks Anjali dear update.

In Monday's episode Ganga FIL calls Rama Rathinam - so this is officially Thangam part II - Titled Rathinam. I do hope oru vazhiya V&V story is over and hope they don't resurface.

Now Crybaby Rama story. For once why do they show guys not speak up in any serial (Especially the newly wed husbands). J.C is not talking at all.

I am glad at least they showed Charu now(As if we have to assume she was there all along).

What happened to Thangam and her family story? I thought she was supposed to be pregnant. No progress on that?

Hmmn...Edited by migan - 13 years ago

Crybaby Rama loves to cry for something or the other. 

Actually, it is all Mutharasi's fault - she was obsessed in having Ayya ponnu as her d-i-l, even after knowing fully well that Kula won't like it.

And with what dhairyam is Ganga going to Kula's house for?  Doesn't she know that Kula will be angry with her? Why can't Subbu go? What is she doing at home, besides irritating viewers???

Originally posted by keen_critic

Actually, it is all Mutharasi's fault - she was obsessed in having Ayya ponnu as her d-i-l, even after knowing fully well that Kula won't like it.

Well said. The problems could have been eased out a little if Mutharasi had not insisted on having only Rama as DIL. Why not look elsewhere or the girl that Kula had wanted. It is probably this being neglected that made Kula what he is and also this non stop statement that all his position is only because of the great Ayya. Which self respecting person will like that. And Kula is in any case a nut.
Originally posted by keen_critic

And with what dhairyam is Ganga going to Kula's house for?  Doesn't she know that Kula will be angry with her? Why can't Subbu go? What is she doing at home, besides irritating viewers???

I agree with u.. But, if we were to think abt it, the series needs a story, and that's Rama JC getting together. They won't be able to drag if JC was married to someone else and Kula is all happy in one end Ayyah in the other. They want to drag, they've no idea how to continue the story, so they're giving non sense to the audience.