Debate Mansion

Symposium - Speak, Share, Spill your minds (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Me and soaps, oh please! TBH, the only soap I have ever watched is Jassi. LOL IDK, I am more inclined to serious shows because of my belief that everything, even the idiot box, has something educational to offer.

Isn't Geet one of those NRI soaps? Yeah, I kinda watch CID nowadays, mostly watch the old episodes though, I don't follow it that much, but other than that, I watch Adaalat, which is a courtroom drama. I watch Outsourced, Community, sometimes 2 and a half Men, and well, mostly some old Hindi thrillers(in my free time).LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Symposium - Speak, Share, Spill your minds (Page 149)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Haha it really isn't that bad at all! Or maybe i'm biased because I'm completely in love with Maan Singh Khurana, the perfect guy! <3

I guess I like it because it doesn't take a whole month for things to happen, and they don't drag the story like most of the other shows.

As a kid, I grew up watching so many Indian Serials. I used to love Zee TV. Koshish, Koi Apna Sa, and like 101 other serials. But then I grew older and just totally grew out of Indian serials and all that crap. Then started watching reality shows like II and DID. Didn't really like the concept, but loved the talent and potential.

Do you watch HIMYM? Everyone seems to love the show! :S

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I think I've seen the promos around when I was staying with my aunt in Delhi this summer...what's the story?

Yeah, my parents don't watch much TV, so I kinda haven't been exposed to soaps that much. Yep, that's another thing I love, singing and dance reality shows. DID, hmmm, never gave it chance, for some reason, I think it's overhyped.

Oh, and I also watch KBCBig smile

No I don't, I don't even know what that isLOL

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Ok it's 3am and i'm gonna pass out any minute now so I'm off to bed!
Will get back to your tomorrow Debu :)

Goodnight Debu and anyone else here!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Good night di!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I might do! Thankfully KSG isn't participating this time so hopefully the forum won't be as crazy as last time!

I dunno, I'm not looking forward to DID this time. I don't know if i'll like this whole 'couples' concept. But if I do, then I hope to see you post more often on the forum this time Sarina! ;)

Do you know who will be in JDJ?
LOL! I did not find the whole KSG thing too bad. Too much focus on him and Nicole instead of dancing though. JDJ is nothing compared to DWTS.

I was excited about DID and did not mind the whole couples concept. I think it would be cool. But I am bummed, Terence won't be there. Ouch Maybe I won't watch it. Hamara Terence. Ouch

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

You can see from my siggy that I am anticipating JDJLOL 

Any shows you watch, Di? BTW, Mommy, if you're still there, what other shows do you watch other than L&O:SVU?

Looks like my filter blocks your siggie.

Anyways:

US Shows followed regularly- L&O: SVU, L&O: LA, L&O UK, Glee, 30 Rock, Outsourced, DWTS, Next Iron Chef/Next Food Network Star

Desi Shows followed regularly - Master Chef India, JDJ, II, DID, SRGMP (not this season)

Shows preferred for down time- Diners Drive Ins and Dives, Iron Chef, Chopped, Best Thing I ever Ate

Guilty pleasures - Hannah Montana, Suite Life, Wizards of Waverly Place

Best Shows of All Times: Xena, Friends, SATC, Whos the Boss, Full House, Diff'rent Strokes, X-Files, Hercules, 7th Heaven

BORN..CONFUSED

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top