Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

I somehow expected TA to speak up and mention she emotional forced him etc..but none of that happened.

If he did say Thuls forced him to, then it would be like TA was saying he didn't want to marry Thuls and we all viewers know how untrue that is. LOL He melted and melted and melted during the maalai exchange and even when he was tying the thaali, he looked like he just won a billion dollars. LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MTheiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday 3rd September (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged

@ranu -  i think aahana was talking about the emotional blackmail TA's mom did to him to marry charu..........he could have told her that as a reason for him to accept for engagement......that would have been a good chance for her to understand her son and he could have explained the reason why he married thulz if she really had any ears to hear him..........particularly she was reason for the marriage.............she shd not have humiliated a girl this way whom she had never seen before.......

am i right aahana.........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Yea I think Meli was referring to how his mum blackmailed him to marry Charu. He cud have easily opened up and justified himself! and he cud have also told Charu's dad that he wanted to confess when he met her 2 hrs earlier but she didn't allow him to speak so he couldn't do anything!! I also expected him to say all this but I dun think they wd have listened to his stories, in the situation they were in... sigh! Unhappy

Edited by khpriya - 06 September 2010 at 3:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRanu.Quelle-BelleShemmo

rselvi

Groupbie

rselvi

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Yes, i agreed that TA's mom is main reason thulasi changed her mind to married thamizh after ashamed her front of her collegues.

The way TA's mom acted its really bad & shame until she can humiliated a poor girl this way & tries take off her thaali from neck. I think TA should shame that he's mother can behaviour such badly.

Anyway hats-up to thulasi & thamizh superb acting and stand patiently in front of this woman to see how TA's mom will re-act after they got married.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-vjayamQuelle-BelleShemmo

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

@Subbali and Priya - Yes, I meant TAs motherLOL That woman is used to get stuff done on her way by suing that emo cardAngry I hoped TA for once will scream or burst out she was the root of fiasco but he didn'tOuch

@RSelvi - welcome to Thendral forum and have a great time. Feel free to join in our discussionsTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Quelle-BelleShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
@Rselvi:

Welcome to Thendral forum and participate in our discussion and enjoy Thendral with us Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
MM oda last dialogue hint aa, illai summaa sonathaa? Maybe ithu MM oda first wife oda house aa irukkalaam, hence Thulasi has more rights than Padma?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top