Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Friday 3rd September (Page 2)

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hi Hema and friends

Charu's dad was in a difficult position. Both he and his wife tried to cancel the marriage quite a few times. But did Charu try to understand what they had to say? Why didn't she accept the simple fact that her parents loved her and would like to do only good for her? If I remember correctly, Charu even made a suicide threat to her mom. Charu was in no way prepared to listen to any reason. She has emotionally blackmailed her dad also. Charu's dad one day told that he was doing this marriage only because his daughter was keenly interested in that. Even if he is a big businessman, how could he handle his emotionally blackmailing daughter?

Interestingly, TA was also subjected to an emotionally blackmailing mom. She threatened to commit suicide if the marriage didn't go well. How could he deal with her? I am now faced with a general question. How can one deal with an emotionally blackmailing person in real life if it is mother, daughter or sister? Frankly, I have no answer to this question.

When we study psychology, there it is quite clearly said that a person who emotionally blackmails is not capable of loving. In that way both Charu and TA's mom come under the same category. Also emotional blackmailers have to suffer and so it happened for both these persons.

Thulasi's behavior is quite different. She talked about suicide only after she was terribly humiliated in the public. TA had no choice but to answer her.

Edited by maha2us - 04 September 2010 at 1:43am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAG25TheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-mellisaiOLGNESshubbabrinny_gVani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Yes Charu's dad tried to stop the marriage but only when the police started searching him.He never spoke to Tamizh straight in person.He always would talk to Tamizh's mom and would believe her stupid,unbelievable,false reasons.

For example when Tamizh lied standing in col waiting for Thuls that he is busy at bank and that his mobile's battery is getting down,Charu's dad believed that he would have been helping some of his friends and he didn't think why should he lie for helping a friend.Adhu nalla vizhayamdaana solla ponaa,poi solla theva illiye.Adhuku munaadi engagement,calls,lettersnu ivlo vandhapram ipdi oru incident nadandhrukunaa avaru Tamizha ketrukanum la.But he didn't.

Like this he never consulted Tamizh to make decisions even for preponding the marriage and always believed Tamizh's mom.

As I told before I am not defending Tamizh,he would've told Charu in that park scene which was before Thulasi proposed him atleast indirectly.There before she started crying when she was telling him that he is her world,hubby,bla bla bla he would've told her like apologizing to her. It is his mistake there.

I am just saying that both sides have commited mistakes.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25kuttyponnuTheivaRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Theiva Akka!!Clap Clap

I agree with both of you...Charu dad always listened to TA mom and never spoke strightly to TA...Its really not nice to behave like this...But now they are suffering...And Charu never listened to her parents blackmailed them...The same goes with TA mom...Well...Now everything happened...We cant change it...!!

I have the same Question like Hema Akka and Priya Akka...Yenn Charu-ku ethuvum thonale..Buff..Im confused...Like Priya Akka said..When she saw T&T marrying appo kooda avanga mind-le varle what TA was about to tell her...Director please answer us our Question...

Hahaha...Last scene was superb...TA is the right person for Padma...!!

Btw..One thing would be superb...Pavithra Padma panna Paayasam ethutthu kitthu vanthu saptha solli iruntha..Innum superaaa irunthirukkum..Like Sudha did with Aarathi...HAHAHA...!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 05 September 2010 at 1:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Hema_MRanu.kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-Belle

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged

^ Charu's shattered and she needs time to control/ overcome her emotions. And then, she can sit and think about what Thamizh was trying to tell her.

Thanks for the wonderful update, Theiva.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbasrimaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

^ Charu's shattered and she needs time to control/ overcome her emotions. And then, she can sit and think about what Thamizh was trying to tell her.

Sri Anna...Yes ur right..Now she is in Shock actually so she needs time to think about anything...But why she doesnt sense that long back..Hmm okie..Nadanthathu Nadanthu Pochu..!Wink

I wish in upcoming episodes...She will realise what Thamil wanted to tell her all the time..and I wish Thamil should meet Charu and convience her!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Sri, you are absolutely right about Charu being shattered and that she needs some time to overcome this pain. I won't say that those things should strike her mind immediately...she is a human being and especially a very nice person and moreover she got the shock of her life.Definetly she need support and time.And me too can feel her pain and i really pity her. But atleast with the time she should realise the fact and if not i really would call her dumb.

But knowing the fact that she has seen Thamizh around five or six times only in her whole life and developping so much love for him is something that i kept asking myself. If i was in her shoes i rather would have got annoyed than to fall deeper and deeper in love with him. And when she really loved him, how it is possible that she did not understand his feelings for her. Sorry i may sound a bit  too harsch but  I don't know if this is possible in today's world despite Charu being a well educated girl and from a rich family with decent behaviour and everything.Moreover TA did not even talk to her properly. Ok...let it be that she is very innocent and is too good so that she does take everything in a positive way which is really admirable of her. But what i am not able to understand is how she has gone so far so that she emotionally blackmailed her own parents for a guy she has seen less than six times as i already mentioned above. Isn't this called being selfish in a way too?

BUT all these facts don't justify TA's ignorance in Charu's case. I feel he definetly should have talked to her about it even when she would have got hurt...epdi irunthaalum once she would have gone through all this pain. Like Hema, i too feel that both the sides have done their mistakes on their own way and at the end it looks like as if he only committed a crime.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaHema_MRanu.kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-shubbaOLGNESeljayShemmoNixkie

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yes, definitely Charu and her dad need time to cool down and digest all this. Periappa should teach them some of his Yoga techniques so that they don't turn evil. Otherwise the good omen will disappear and filled with hate. This way they can deal with the situation rationally instead of emotionally.

Breathe In with new love and awesome fiance and
Breathe Out with a horrible fiance TA.  LOL

Even in these hard emotional scenes, the director continues to bring the funny here and there. On thursday, it was Sudha and at Padma's it was Pavi, Paati and college boys. So hilarious when the guy is like "enna intha family ladies ellam rowdies pola irukku."LOLLOL and when they question if Padma's the house ownerLOLLOLLOL.

Anyway, other than TA's mom's verbal diarrhea, the week's episode was super exciting, heart wrenching and all the actors, even the little side actors were simply awesome. Kudos! ClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MTheiva-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

But what i am not able to understand is how she has gone so far so that she emotionally blackmailed her own parents for a guy she has seen less than six times as i already mentioned above. Isn't this called being selfish in a way too?

I have known two people - one was a classmate of mine, but a different Major, she was engaged to someone who met with a serious accident and couldn't have children, she insisted on marrying him and had her uterus removed; another girl was engaged and then he had an accident and became blind, and she insisted on marrying him only.  Both these incidents took place nearly 40 years back, they were not meeting after the engagement or talking on the phone or going to movies and holding hands, and yet there was enough love between them for those girls to insist on marrying these guys only.  Some girls do take their engagement seriously, and in Charu's case, TA was cracking jokes during the girl seeing ceremony, and calling her Bangalore lollypop after that, no wonder she was misled.  Who knows, at her age, if a guy had called me that, maybe I would have also felt that way.  I would not call that selfish behavior for her to insist on marrying the guy who she thinks loves her because she is already in love with him.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Theivaautumnsconcerto-musicluv-mellisaiOLGNESshubbasrimaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Go to top