Page 2 Page 16

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hey everyone

Hug

New Day .. New Beginnings

Every end has new beginnings. I know .. YPNHK, Abeer & Leher live in our hearts and though the show came to an end .. our love for them is more now than it ever was. Like they say .. you value something more when it goes far away from you.

But doesn't mean we stay upset ... We need to celebrate the 8 months of AbHer & YPNHK we had! And what better way than start all over again! Embarrassed 

Remember the time .. you switched to Colors .. and you heard a voice over say

"Jo bhule se kabhi sard subah nahin nahaye ... aaj uski scooter bhi roz subah nahati hai" LOL 

Or the famous tagline

"Brahman ka ladka .. Kayasth ki ladki ... Khabar pakki hai" Wink Big smile

What comes to your mind when you saw the first promo? Embarrassed What is it about the promo that had us hooked to the show right away? Embarrassed 

Lets rewind to Dec 2009 ... and start all over again! Embarrassed

Some Caps ... Thanks to Naina Hug

Cleaning Scooter !LOL

Nayi chamak... Me soo awesome at scooter cleaning !LOL

Kahan gayi Leher? * Dhoonding*

Scooter aaya kya peeche?

Aaaya... Aaaya..LOL

Oh... Aa Gaya !!!... * Time to blush*LOL

Koi dekh toh nahi raha!LOL

Hamari Taraf toh dekh lo !Wink

Hand in hand... in progress!LOL

Kissi ne nahi dekha!LOL

All smiles to be together !WinkDay Dreaming

Edited by Eksie - 03 September 2010 at 11:31am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhesh24fam26gaurisgauravBhavaaniggcric.Mehak.daddys_girlAbHer_nehadevilsadvocateNeebaEnigma.ssroomanifj08MariQuestFilms.Aparajhita.AngelTeen-Aysha-Dreamygal301--Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time to Rewind .. Family Intro!!! Updt Pg 12" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hawwwwwwwwww Eks.. OK this is making me emotional remembering the awesome and beautiful beginning!!

OK where do I start?

I remember watching that FIRST promo and thinking BLIMEY.. was something new of the caste and lovestory and loved the look of the lead pair GK-Yami-- I knew I was gonna love it from first go!! Day Dreaming

I ABSOLUTELY love the song used.. Pal pal dil ke paas.. and that also brought the feel in.. I wish they used that in the show often..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhesh24devilsadvocateNeebadaddys_girlEnigma.ssroomani--Ratna---Aysha-Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I did not find the forum until mid Feb or so..........and then I was silent for about 3 months before I joined in.............But I did go thru most of the threads over the weekends.............Tongue

What attracted me was the lead pair and their smiles.........and the presentation..............from the promos, it looked like the show was going to be fun..........with a lot of mischief and comic situations.........and oodles of romance..........

Something dormant in me woke up seeing the promos...........and I was hooked from the first episode...........Smile

Edited by ssroomani - 03 September 2010 at 10:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhesh24.Mehak.daddys_girldevilsadvocateNeebaEnigma.--Ratna---Aysha-MariQuestFilmsEksie

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
*sighhhhhhhh*...me getting all senti here CryCry......how beautiful and exciting i found the first promos........that mischievious smile on GK's face while cleeaning his Dil Ki Rani the motrcycle.....awwwwwwww.....he was so happy giving his scooter a isnaaaaaan.....LOLLOL...Shoo SHOOOO cute....i dont think i have seen a cuter promo than this

coming back to Yami...look at her expressions...she knows hes following her....magr bhao kha rahi hai.......gd gd my type of a girl...me like likes......i like it when boyz chase girls around and make a fool themselves......and then Abeer making sure to act nonchalant.....how adorable is that......Day Dreaming..waisey one question?......how can someone look so Hawt while washing things???? *wiggling eyebrows* LOLLOL..........alright so here i was all happy shappy about looking at the hottie and his beauty and 20 secs later what do u see......the shaving cream waley bhaiyya...Shocked.......ROFLROFL...why was that guy so excited?........ROFLROFL...its like usko love story start horahi hai....he is having a time of his life....he is just about to burst in giggles ROFLROFLROFLROFL....and then the other dude...he is like confirming a storm warning or something.....so somber ROFLROFLROFL.....me in gaga land at the logo of the show......that part where the boy tucks the hand of the girl in his arm.....with so much shyness...and excitement and giddiness and the first blushes of LOVEE........haye meh marjaawaan gur kha key........thats the part that made me wanna watch the show *SIGHHHHHHHHHHH*

siddhesh24.Mehak.daddys_girlNeebaEnigma.ssroomani--Ratna---Aysha-Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
When the first articles of the show were out .. and I read it was about 'the couple being from different castes and their struggle' .. honestly, I felt it was a done to death scenario. But nevertheless, I decided to watch it .. atleast check it out the first few days .. coz it starred GK! My main reason to watch the show was ... Gaurav Khanna! Embarrassed 

And when the promo started airing ... the first picture was of Gaurav washing his scooter .. looking ohhhhhh sooooooooooo adorrrrable!!! Day Dreaming And thats it ... I knew I was hooked!! His smile .. his boy-next-door image (after seeing the rough & tough Prithvi) did it for me!!! Big smile 

Most importantly ... the voice over, and his tone .. the way he spoke of Abeer washing his scooter every morning ... and later, of Leher leaving the house to go to college .. with the 'Maa .. main jaa rahi hoon' .. Which btw, I thought was soooooo damn cute, coz it always sounded like 'Maa .. main-jaa-ree-oon' LOL LOL 

And Abeer following Leher out of the mohallla .. she knowing he is following her ... and then the barber knowing kuch toh baat hai .. everything, was so damn cute! I can still watch it N number of times and never get bored! Always brings a HUGE smile on my face! Drives the blues away ... Embarrassed

siddhesh24.Mehak.Neebadevilsadvocatedaddys_girlEnigma.ssroomani--Ratna---Aysha-

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@ Meera - Looooved your post!!! Can't stop laughing ... you mad mad girl .. now me rolling on the floor! Yaar .. floor ki itni achi safai ho rahi hai!! ROFL ROFL

OMG .. shaving cream wale bhaiya excited like his love story is to begin!!! ROFL ROFL And the other guy .. confirming a storm forecast!!! ROFL ROFL I had to go back and watch it again .. just to see their expressions .. iss baar zara aur dhyaan se!! ROFL ROFL  The other guy probably knew Dadi & TN's temperament ... usse pata tha .. toofan aane wala hai! ROFL ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhesh24Neebadevilsadvocatedaddys_girlEnigma.ssroomani--Ratna---Aysha-

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Eks.... *Sigh* ... Lovely memories attached with this Promo !Embarrassed

I still remember watching Big Boss last year, when I saw the promo for the first time in the break!

Oh Boy... I fell in love  with what Voice-over said !Day Dreaming and fell flat to see Gaurav in it !Embarrassed Had this huge smile on my face... watching him wash the scooter !Day Dreaming Just the way he carried that bucket of water and started washing with that killer smile on his face...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

And then I saw Yami for the first time... found her to be extremely gorgeous !
Embarrassed * Maa Main Jaa rahi Hoon*

Lol ! I was already sooo lost in the promo that the last line just took my heart....
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

"Pure Lucknow mein jisse koi overtake nahi kar sakta tha... Aaj wahi scooter unke rickshey ke peeche peeche chalti hai"
Day DreamingDay DreamingLOLLOL

and not to forget the Barber's Tag Line " Brahmin ka Ladka.. Kayastha Ki Ladki.. khabar pakki hai" which sort of became an anthem for us for the next 8 months !LOLLOLLOL

Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas.... used towards the end... unique choice !
Day Dreaming

This was one promo with which Colors Hit the bulls eye !
Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

Meera--- M gone !ROFLROFLROFLROFL Such a new perpective ! Shaving cream wala excited about the love story ! ROFLROFLROFL

siddhesh24.Mehak.devilsadvocateNeebadaddys_girlssroomani--Ratna---Aysha-Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
The promo was cute............and that scene where Leher says maa jaa rahi hoon..........it reminded me of an old Tamil movie..........the same thing happens..........it is an agreed signal betn the two when when she says that twice, it means meet me outside!

But sad that we never got to see these things in the show...........or are promos always like that?  For me the smiles did it............I fell in love with the smiles of GK and Yami!EmbarrassedBlushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhesh24devilsadvocateNeebadaddys_girlEnigma.--Ratna---Aysha-Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top