CID

EP 651 : Dowry Death (4-Sep-2010) - Page 2

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I wonder why are these people behind old episodes ?? Please atleast leave them for us to cherish !! Don't spoil them using your present creative team-A team which is know for giving us some of the stupidest cases ever !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
I'm bored so thought of writing down the promo :-

The promo starts with a lady named Deepti fallen down on the floor and pleading her husband to leave her and the Husband 😡 holds her by hand and drags her9He deserves the world's tightest slap from Daya),the voiceover says "samaj ki ek ghinoni pratha " and then they show a room with fire with voiceover saying : Dahej ne le li Deepti ki jaan" and then they show Deepti's Father shouting in the bureau "Unhone jalaya meri beti ko " and Abhi-Daya give a sympathizing look (Awsome expression) and then they show Abhi-Daya-Freddy searching a place and seeing a burnt dead body and the voiceover saying "Samaj ke aise darindo ko kya sazaa dilwa payegi CID team " and the promo ends with a closeup on Abhi sir's face ( Looking Awsome ) !!!!

The promo is promising Abhi-Daya-Freddy only ones in promo,hopefully they won't give us a disappointment !!

I have hopes with this episode,don't know why somewhere in my heart I feel it'll be a good episode !!

my title guesses :-
Desh ke ghinone pratha ke khilaf CID
Dowry Death ke khilaf CID
dr.fahmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

The promo is promising Abhi-Daya-Freddy only ones in promo,hopefully they won't give us a disappointment !!

I have hopes with this episode,don't know why somewhere in my heart I feel it'll be a good episode !!

u missed tasha and pp in promo😉.
considering subject i also think its gona be a good episode
Edited by dr.fahmi - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It look promising, chinnu best of Luck.  Atleast moved their direction to social evils.

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
saw the promo...
seen it in another episode...asha and acp case...a lady died and wont say against her husband and in laws.....
resembles that.....

hopes for the best....
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's plain stupid. There'll be no mystery, no suspense, nothing. They are only trying to find out 'why' the person committed murder, rather than 'who' or 'how'. The 'who' and 'how' are known right from the beginning.

The 'why' part is the most boring part. Money or extra-marital affairs. Nothing else.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Maybe it'll be something like the team is thinking that its Dowry Death and it turns out to be something other !!! Taking into to consideration that the present creative loves writing stupid plots !! Maybe it's not a dowry death after all !!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dowry death is better than scarlet. 😉
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Best wishes for you Chinnu.
So in today's case we are again having one Deepti.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Well all I'd say Chinnu you keep your hopes alive !! I'm with you I also hope this episode is good and that you get to write the written update of a good episode !!