Happy Birthday Anji - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ayesha.Ization

AKP 🤗 🤗
The sweetest velle of our gang.. ILY so so much! 🤗 A verrrrryyyy happy birthday to you 🥳
Do you know what thing I like about you the most? That you're always on my side I keep saying that to Taffs Aapi, and she always argues with me about that LOL

And I knew your b'day before any velle did.. FINE! Abhi knew it before me but that doesn't matter right? 😆

You are and will be the most special velle for me 🤗 Love you lots AKP 🤗

-AC/ Ayeshu 😛

YES, CHOTI DON, I enjoy playing Switzerland between you & ur APPI 😉 ...most of the time, though, I am the lucky one since u both make me LMAO... 😃...U started my birthday celebrations & I AM STILL reeling from it...U are the SWEETEST, most CARING, jaan...I can't wait to come to HYD & give u a big JHAPPI! Love u, sweetu...& thank you from the bottom of my pyaar bhara dil 🤗 ❤️ 😍
Originally posted by divi4u

<font face="Georgia" color="#996666">Many Many Happy Returns of the day Anji</font>

Thank you so, so very much... 😊
Originally posted by nikki18

<font color="#6633ff">Happy Birth Day 🥳</font>

Thank you so, so much sweet Nikki 😊
Originally posted by Ayesha.Ization

Ah Moon! How do you manage to get those cake pictures? :@

AC, that cake was OFF THE HOOK...as U2 would say "MAGNIFICENT" 😃
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Happy Birthday gs 🤗 🤗 Cant express how fortunate I feel to have met you. You have always been there for us and have spread happiness, cheer and positivity. There hasnt been a single dull moment with you around. I love you for that 🤗 Have a super birthday sweetheart. You deserve the best in life. Lots of love, hugs and kisses coming your way 😃

First & foremost, I still remember the night we met...hahaha...on our Shanta's 'Explorations' thread...OMG...that was SUCH a blast...u proved to be a DEDICATED & FANTASTIC researcher...luved the investigative skills (remember the lipstick mark on N's shirt 😉 )....secondly, nahin nahin kabhi nahi...I will always remember Hemakka...she provided us with so much entertainment...particularly when we were talking abt Gma...finally, I love being ur GS...we have a naata which I don't share with anyone else & that makes u VERY, VERY special, sweetie...Thanks for always bringing joy & smiles into my life.... ❤️ 🤗 ❤️
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

happy birthday may god bless u

Thank you very, very much, dear... 😃
Originally posted by desertrose21

I got my sources, Ayeshu! 😆 😉 I just hope Anji liked that cake!

🤗

Cake katne ko maan nahi kar raha hai.... 😉
Happpy Birthday Dear
wish you the best in lifee <3