Rang Badalti Odhani

I love love stories

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Everyone has a favorite love story that makes them all mushy and romantic. We get television actors to reveal which love story has touched their heart and is their all time favorite.

Natasha aka Rucha Gujrathi
My all time favorite love story is Raj and Simran's from Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge. It is because the emotions portrayed by Raj (Shah Rukh Khan) and Simran (Kajol) are so pure and can convince anyone to fall in love. I truly believe that DDLJ is the best love story ever and no one can match Raj and Simran's love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pree.mahishanakforeverpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love love stories" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top