Adaalat

India-Forums

Ronit Roy's New show ADAALAT (Page 7)

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaSu4Life

they shud cast shewta aka Perna from KZK.....they look soooo hot together.

Completely agree with u, ST would look the best with RR. Unfortunately this is not a love story, rather a thriller but even then if RR has an ex-girlfriend in the show then who can be better than ST.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 27 September 2010 at 6:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSu4Life

KaSu4Life IF-Dazzler
KaSu4Life
KaSu4Life

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Completely agree with u, ST would look the best with RR. Unfortunately this is not a love story, rather a thriller but even then if RR has an ex-girlfriend in the show then who can be better than ST.

exactly ur so right. i want to see their sizzling chemistry even if they r ex bf gf.

cast SHWETA TEWARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged

agree  yaar , they both look cute n hot both together  they should hv taken st to play role of coactress wid him , but  now it feels as st not going to be part of show . sayantani is finalised
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

exactly ur so right. i want to see their sizzling chemistry even if they r ex bf gf.

cast SHWETA TEWARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hallow frnd even i m big fan of  both of u  , one day i left one post on rr's wall of fb regarding st to take her  in ds show with him , suddenly somettime later he replied me by writing , i would like to director of ds show about ds matter , plz dont be upset if she does not come..

yaar yesterday i read her recent article she has denied now i wont like to do one of tv show wanna cut back from tv if by chance i do any show dn dt should be exciting...., n now she has been approached for big boss 4 , it feels as she is ninth cloud.......

Adil112 Goldie
Adil112
Adil112

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Ronit Roy to play lawyer in new Sony show

According to the latest buzz, Contiloe Telefilms is producing a new show for Sony.

If sources are to be believed, "The show is tentatively titled 'Adaalat' and is a weekly, one hour show. The show is tipped to take the 9 pm slot on the channel and likely to go on air on October 23, shooting for which will start from the 1st."

Ronit Roy is roped in as the main lead, around whom the story revolves. It's a strong court-room drama, where Ronit will play a lawyer named K D Pathak who has a knack of winning every case. Every episode will have a different case.

Further if sources are to be believed, "The other cast finalized is a fresh face, Teena who is cast as a lawyer too, Ajay Nain who played Tej Pratap in Sahara's Bitto is an inspector in this show and also Mushtaq Khan is one of the main characters in the show. A relatively small time actor called Niloufer plays Roy's secretary."

An official from the production house confirmed the news.

We tried calling Ronit Roy but guess he was busy to answer.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfarihina91ktjaluvrrLuv-Shonit_xCIOT_Isa_depyar-ishk

_xCIOT_ IF-Rockerz
_xCIOT_
_xCIOT_

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged

thnx for sharing .......ALL THE BEST TO RRTongue

hina91 Senior Member
hina91
hina91

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Smile
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
thanx frnd for ds article

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index