Ronit Roy's New show ADAALAT (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Thanx for the article Ipod. Yes I'm so happy that Ronit is doing another show, just wish it was on Star, Zee or Colors but thing is u should always be happy with what u get. I'm grateful that atleast we're getting another show with Ronit and that too as the lead!Big smile I used to love it when he used to be in both KZK and KSBKBT and now hopefully he'll be in both. The downside is obiously the more use of BD's.Angry If the CV's have to use BD's the use themfor DM with the whole family just not with Santu. Wink

I hope Sayantani Ghoshis chosen as the lead. She'd suit more with Ronit. (Just wish it was ST instead)

What a coincidence that this article comes out the day DM's life is in danger.Confused Does this mean DM's going to die?

ya sayanti would be choosen for dt role..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ronit Roy's New show ADAALAT (Page 5)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Ravty,

Sanraj chemistry is special.. no one is comparing anything!

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
good

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Ronit Roy in suspense thriller on Sony
Buzz up!

After hosting COLORS' Kitchen Champion and being a part of Imagine TV's Bandini, Ronit Roy will now be seen in a courtroom drama to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Discuss here

The show is produced by Contiloe Entertainment and is expected to launch sometime next month. The hunt for the female protagonist of the show is still on. Actress Sayantani Ghosh and Daljeet Kaur have been approached to be paired opposite Roy in the yet untitled show.

Informs our source, "This is a suspense thriller which will have Ronit Roy essay the central character of a lawyer. The show is a courtroom drama and will see Roy bailing out innocent people who get framed in wrong cases. The female lead happens to be his former girlfriend and co-incidentally always gets pitted against Roy in every case undertaken by him. Currently, the production house is looking for the suitable face opposite Ronit."

Despite repeated attempts we couldn't get through Ronit. Sayantani however confirmed being approached for the show. Says she, "Yes, I have been approached and talks are on with the production house but nothing has been finalised as yet."

shiva2271

Groupbie

shiva2271

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
noways ronit is not leaving bandani

sg08

IF-Dazzler

sg08

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
If Imagine/BT have any brains, they will wrap up Bandini before and if RR leaves Bandini.....that being said, I don't think RR will ever quit Bandini, he is very loyal to BT and is the lead of the show and everyone is well aware that without RR Bandini won't survive, so I don't think he will do that to Bandini. Most likely he will divide his time between the two shows as he has done in the past and anyways with all the myriad characters introduced in Bandini, most likely he will have a lot less to do and we will see a lot less of DM since all these new people would have to be given screen space.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandktjailovebandinicrystal30

sg08

IF-Dazzler

sg08

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
This is all very old news, the date says 2009

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
these are old articles all posted earlier but thanks anyway.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.