Ronit Roy's New show ADAALAT (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
True that, Radz :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ronit Roy's New show ADAALAT (Page 4)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I can see that you are excited about this show,just as you were,back then when Bandini started.I can recollect all those smilies and emoticons you added.. Smile

xXJessieXx

IF-Rockerz

xXJessieXx

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
It wont be much a difference as he's hardly being shown in Bandini as the Real person... it either they use BD or he's just shown briefly.... so nothing new.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08_xCIOT_anitaranipyar-ishk

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
it has no connection to bandini..because if he does such a show he will do when kc end later this month
And it will jist be half hour..kc was one hour 5 times a week..on sony all soap just air max 4 times and hav limited shelf life..and rather he will grt much more time for bandini than now..so its irrelevant to bandini completely..besides he did even 3 soaps and 2 reality shows at one go for yrs

tunisian

Goldie

tunisian

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Does this mean RR is over with bandini ?
Please tell me yes , I still wonder why he didn't quit till now after what's happening in bandini .
Anyway best of luck with this new show , and I'm happy that it has nothing to do with BT and Ekta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08_xCIOT_pyar-ishk

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hahahhaa Manel,
We shall come to know shortly! Hoping for the best :D

Radz,
Yes I am super duper excited as I have always wanted him to play a lawyer.. it does not get better than this! :D <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tunisian_xCIOT_

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing and all the best to RR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_

ravty

ravty

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
i hope his chemistry remain the best with santu , that we always cherish i am a true sanraj fan will never watch any other show with ronit roy except bandini please ekta no more body double.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.