Ronit Roy's New show ADAALAT (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Cant wait for more news :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ronit Roy's New show ADAALAT (Page 3)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanx for the article Ipod. Yes I'm so happy that Ronit is doing another show, just wish it was on Star, Zee or Colors but thing is u should always be happy with what u get. I'm grateful that atleast we're getting another show with Ronit and that too as the lead!Big smile I used to love it when he used to be in both KZK and KSBKBT and now hopefully he'll be in both. The downside is obiously the more use of BD's.Angry If the CV's have to use BD's the use themfor DM with the whole family just not with Santu. Wink

I hope Sayantani Ghoshis chosen as the lead. She'd suit more with Ronit. (Just wish it was ST instead)

What a coincidence that this article comes out the day DM's life is in danger.Confused Does this mean DM's going to die?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_

sg08

IF-Dazzler

sg08

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
So finally RR is doing something other than a family drama....good for him, Indian TV needs shows other than family drama and rona-dhona and good that he is venturing out of BT fold and working with others ......I think Contiloe also made Jhansi ki Rani which is a popular show, so hopefully they will do a good job with this theme and not have brainless plots and cases, I still miss the days of Karamchand and Byomkesh Bakshi, those had some good mysteries. I don't like either of the two ladies suggested as the female lead, don't think either of them suit RR, hope it's someone else and someone who hasn't already been paired with RR, need a fresh new and interesting pairing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandtunisiancrystal30_xCIOT_pyar-ishk

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
You're right..
Contiloe is a good production house..

Million times better than BT!

_xCIOT_

luvrr

luvrr

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
GREAT!!!!!!!!!
rr is a rockng star.....as a lawywer i thnk he will look awesum n i m sure will justify his role compltely!!!!!!!!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY :D :D :D

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info!

Finally,i can watch a RR how with a low risk of heart attacks,panic attacks,and rising BP.I have said bye bye to all BT shows.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tunisiancrystal30sg08_xCIOT_ammoosronitfanpyar-ishk

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I'll be happy as long as he doesn't have a moustache. I didn't like him in Bandini with it at first but now gotten used to it. How I would love it if he looks like the way he did as Rishabh Bajaj.Day Dreaming

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 03 September 2010 at 12:56pm

_xCIOT_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.