Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It wont be much a difference as he's hardly being shown in Bandini as the Real person... it either they use BD or he's just shown briefly.... so nothing new.....
it has no connection to bandini..because if he does such a show he will do when kc end later this month
And it will jist be half hour..kc was one hour 5 times a week..on sony all soap just air max 4 times and hav limited shelf life..and rather he will grt much more time for bandini than now..so its irrelevant to bandini completely..besides he did even 3 soaps and 2 reality shows at one go for yrs
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does this mean RR is over with bandini ?
Please tell me yes , I still wonder why he didn't quit till now after what's happening in bandini .
Anyway best of luck with this new show , and I'm happy that it has nothing to do with BT and Ekta
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahhaa Manel,
We shall come to know shortly! Hoping for the best :D

Radz,
Yes I am super duper excited as I have always wanted him to play a lawyer.. it does not get better than this! :D <3
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing and all the best to RR.
ravty thumbnail
i hope his chemistry remain the best with santu , that we always cherish i am a true sanraj fan will never watch any other show with ronit roy except bandini please ekta no more body double.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Thanx for the article Ipod. Yes I'm so happy that Ronit is doing another show, just wish it was on Star, Zee or Colors but thing is u should always be happy with what u get. I'm grateful that atleast we're getting another show with Ronit and that too as the lead!😃 I used to love it when he used to be in both KZK and KSBKBT and now hopefully he'll be in both. The downside is obiously the more use of BD's.😡 If the CV's have to use BD's the use themfor DM with the whole family just not with Santu. 😉

I hope Sayantani Ghoshis chosen as the lead. She'd suit more with Ronit. (Just wish it was ST instead)

What a coincidence that this article comes out the day DM's life is in danger.😕 Does this mean DM's going to die?

ya sayanti would be choosen for dt role..
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ravty,

Sanraj chemistry is special.. no one is comparing anything!
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ronit Roy in suspense thriller on Sony
Buzz up!

After hosting COLORS' Kitchen Champion and being a part of Imagine TV's Bandini, Ronit Roy will now be seen in a courtroom drama to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Discuss here

The show is produced by Contiloe Entertainment and is expected to launch sometime next month. The hunt for the female protagonist of the show is still on. Actress Sayantani Ghosh and Daljeet Kaur have been approached to be paired opposite Roy in the yet untitled show.

Informs our source, "This is a suspense thriller which will have Ronit Roy essay the central character of a lawyer. The show is a courtroom drama and will see Roy bailing out innocent people who get framed in wrong cases. The female lead happens to be his former girlfriend and co-incidentally always gets pitted against Roy in every case undertaken by him. Currently, the production house is looking for the suitable face opposite Ronit."

Despite repeated attempts we couldn't get through Ronit. Sayantani however confirmed being approached for the show. Says she, "Yes, I have been approached and talks are on with the production house but nothing has been finalised as yet."
shiva2271 thumbnail
noways ronit is not leaving bandani