Adaalat

Ronit Roy's New show ADAALAT - Page 2

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
it will be very complicated to manage both roles together , think dt deffo cvs will do something wrong ..
i want sanraj both in serial.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

LOL

How on earth will RR manage two shows at once, with both requiring him as lead??

Agree but still this thought is too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hoping for the best..
Finally, he's doing something non Balaji :D
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the article Ipod. Yes I'm so happy that Ronit is doing another show, just wish it was on Star, Zee or Colors but thing is u should always be happy with what u get. I'm grateful that atleast we're getting another show with Ronit and that too as the lead!πŸ˜ƒ I used to love it when he used to be in both KZK and KSBKBT and now hopefully he'll be in both. The downside is obiously the more use of BD's.😑 If the CV's have to use BD's the use themfor DM with the whole family just not with Santu. πŸ˜‰

I hope Sayantani Ghoshis chosen as the lead. She'd suit more with Ronit. (Just wish it was ST instead)

What a coincidence that this article comes out the day DM's life is in danger.πŸ˜• Does this mean DM's going to die?
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So finally RR is doing something other than a family drama....good for him, Indian TV needs shows other than family drama and rona-dhona and good that he is venturing out of BT fold and working with others ......I think Contiloe also made Jhansi ki Rani which is a popular show, so hopefully they will do a good job with this theme and not have brainless plots and cases, I still miss the days of Karamchand and Byomkesh Bakshi, those had some good mysteries. I don't like either of the two ladies suggested as the female lead, don't think either of them suit RR, hope it's someone else and someone who hasn't already been paired with RR, need a fresh new and interesting pairing.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You're right..
Contiloe is a good production house..

Million times better than BT!
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GREAT!!!!!!!!!
rr is a rockng star.....as a lawywer i thnk he will look awesum n i m sure will justify his role compltely!!!!!!!!

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info!

Finally,i can watch a RR how with a low risk of heart attacks,panic attacks,and rising BP.I have said bye bye to all BT shows.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'll be happy as long as he doesn't have a moustache. I didn't like him in Bandini with it at first but now gotten used to it. How I would love it if he looks like the way he did as Rishabh Bajaj.😍 Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can see that you are excited about this show,just as you were,back then when Bandini started.I can recollect all those smilies and emoticons you added.. 😊