show analysis (Till today)

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all
How r u all
I'm making this topic for not only fun, having some serious issue also.
hope u all read it and express ur views here also
that dumbo doing enough what the meaning of that slap and those rude words.this is sacrifice of reva's words then we don't want any reva will marry to guy like yash. If any reva will marry guy like yash then his life will spoil like this.
yes today anas bro acted really really well, out standing , brilliant, hats off to him. he is marvelous.

anyway, coming again to the , today's epi.
first what is the duty or moral duty of rani ma, every time arya and reva try to humiliate yash and she only saw it , no action taken by rani ma but y?
cause arya is her own son and yash is adopted.
ok, if also we know or assume that yash is adopted son and he is elder brother of aryaman but then y people and arya think and tell every time that would be king is aryaman.
Yash is elder son (Though he is adopted son )and it's his rights if not then y people called him kuwar jee or addressed him like that?
and till today many wrong deed and heinous crime did by arya  still rani ma keep shut her mouth y?
even today also rani ma keep her mouth shut but y?
Couple  months ago, dai ma warned rani ma that if rani ma told anything to reva then she will tell some birth secret of yash, what is this,in near future hope this secret will also reveal.

Reva know who is her actual culprit but neither villagers nor reva's family know about it, it's high time they also know about it.We saw in earlier epis , that reva's family wholeheartedly accepted yash and loves him also but still this truth should be reveal in front of them and specially in front of villagers.
As we know or think that as per arya's conversation with every oen that he will be king of that place but it's high time that villagers should know what types of king they will have in future.

another thing in the kidnapping track there are many option reva  has many opportunity to flee from them but no, she was stay there.
 and now after this so called marriage , there are many ways and have lots of opportunity to tell every thing to yash, rani ma , sharad but reva , no she will not use her brain, she only know to sleep or faint....
and one more thing reva's so called sacrifice and her self talk that she doing all this cause of yash and to save his life.
first she only giving pain to yash nothing more.
second, if arya told any day do anything disgrace thing to save yash's life  will she do that also...
Third what happen her so called lecture, like she is feeling tired now and not want to bother any one to those so called lecture

and now last but not least main imp thing what kind of msg gave by cvs to audience that
1. if any boy raped any girl then nothing will happen to that girl?
2.If any guy like yash come forward and marry to girl like reva then that guy like yash will suffer like this(Then no one, will come forward to rescue any raped victim)

now guys pls express ur views.
enough of my lecture.
kitna lamba post bana dia.
chalo chalo m waiting for ur all lovely comments.
(One more thing pls guys see this show for anas , he is doing marvelous job as yashvardhan, we all know that current story line is not up to our wishes or good track but here is our rocking , handsome anas rashid will  show us his talent and we will really enjoy it by see the pain of yash, anger of yash and hope soon we will see the happiness of yash also)  
love
rakhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post Rekhi...πŸ‘
I agree with you completely. This story has many pitfalls and CVs have not taken any efforts to cover them up. So far Arya has managed to get away with his misdeeds - not because he is clever, but because others are too dumb. It is high time his truth is exposed in front of the villagers and Reva's family. They should know what kind of king they are going to get. I think it is Ranima's job to do this as she ultimately is responsible for Arya's behaviour. Why she is not doing so is a question. I am suspecting that Yash is her biological son born before her marriage. This is why Daima is able to shut her up every time she tries to stop Arya. I might be wrong, but that would explain why Yash is older than Arya and why Arya would be the king and not Yash. But It seems wierd the way everyone knows that Yash won't be the future king. Its about time CVs reveal the secret of Yash's birth because all this does not make any sense.
About Reva's behaviour - I have not seen such underdeveloped/half cooked female lead character before. Her actions and words are so much in contrast with her feelings. We can't get any logical explanation of her behaviour, so we just say she is DUMB. For me she is not 'GROWN UP' or MATURE enough to understand the meaning of love. She is emotionally and intellectually underdeveloped. She needs to learn lots of things. Even animals have better survival instinct than her. As someone on this forum had said before, her ONLY quality is that Yash loves her. We tolerate her just because of Yash...otherwise she could go to hell for all I care.

As to message from CVs - I no more think they know WHAT they want to convey. It is not use to try to decipher their cryptic messages. The show/characters make no sense. So let's wait until the show ends. In the LAST epi, we will know their message - which would definitely be  - Good always wins over bad.
 I can't help but relating this to the warning on a cigarette pack - Smoking is injurious to health. AKNV wil keep on showing BAD winning over good with a disclaimer  'Atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hai'. What could be more ironic?πŸ˜•
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalidp

Lovely post Rekhi...πŸ‘

I agree with you completely. This story has many pitfalls and CVs have not taken any efforts to cover them up. So far Arya has managed to get away with his misdeeds - not because he is clever, but because others are too dumb. It is high time his truth is exposed in front of the villagers and Reva's family. They should know what kind of king they are going to get. I think it is Ranima's job to do this as she ultimately is responsible for Arya's behaviour. Why she is not doing so is a question. I am suspecting that Yash is her biological son born before her marriage. This is why Daima is able to shut her up every time she tries to stop Arya. I might be wrong, but that would explain why Yash is older than Arya and why Arya would be the king and not Yash. But It seems wierd the way everyone knows that Yash won't be the future king. Its about time CVs reveal the secret of Yash's birth because all this does not make any sense.
About Reva's behaviour - I have not seen such underdeveloped/half cooked female lead character before. Her actions and words are so much in contrast with her feelings. We can't get any logical explanation of her behaviour, so we just say she is DUMB. For me she is not 'GROWN UP' or MATURE enough to understand the meaning of love. She is emotionally and intellectually underdeveloped. She needs to learn lots of things. Even animals have better survival instinct than her. As someone on this forum had said before, her ONLY quality is that Yash loves her. We tolerate her just because of Yash...otherwise she could go to hell for all I care.

As to message from CVs - I no more think they know WHAT they want to convey. It is not use to try to decipher their cryptic messages. The show/characters make no sense. So let's wait until the show ends. In the LAST epi, we will know their message - which would definitely be  - Good always wins over bad.
 I can't help but relating this to the warning on a cigarette pack - Smoking is injurious to health. AKNV wil keep on showing BAD winning over good with a disclaimer  'Atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hai'. What could be more ironic?πŸ˜•

thanks monaliπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘ loved ur point of views.totally agree with u.

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like cutie's truth out soon - who is he? where are his biological parents?

I really wished that he strangled that dumbo to death - that would have been icing on the cake for me in today's episode but never mind, next time.

Dumbo is doing all this stupidity stuff to save cutie's life but I don't feel any smypathy for dumbo - just total hatred is what I feel for her and I think she is the main villain then followed by aryamonster and other sausage brained cronies. 

Jay deol
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I aboslutely  agree with you guys on all the points  . I  also strongly believe tht yash's biological mother is rani ma herself and aarya whom rani ma  thinks is her own son is actually dai ma's son. i think cvs have forgot this mystery they had shown. they cud have started track on this instead of stupid kidnapping and marriage track .

It was highly needed to show revash consumate their marriage and accept each other.......in order to give a positive message to the society  and  that was the main objective of the show. Unfortunately they forgot their objective and ended showing exactly opposite.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
  jay and rachna11 loved ur comments.

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The situation surrounding Yash's birth would be more interesting than the current storyline, but the CVs just can't seem to clean up this mess they have created and show us anything new. I always wondered that if Yash wasn't Ranima and/or her husband's son then why would they call him kuwarji. I don't think this title could be given to adopted children. Maybe they can do that here since it is a show.......πŸ˜•

Reva thinks that she is saving Yash's life...okay, whatever. I know she isn't smart but can't she really see that her sacrifice isn't helping Yash. It seems like she has chances to open her mouth but she doesn't. Yes, she is going through the conflict of not knowing what to do but this character just doesn't seem believable to me. Come to think of it, a lot of things in AKNV doesn't seem to make any sense whatsoever.

I have to admit that at least Reva is being hushed by Arya unlike Ranima. I just don't get why she is so passive toward that monster.She is still the queen and he doesn't have any power over her. Still she lets him get away with everything. This has to change. Someone needs to step up to Arya at some point because now they know how big a criminal he is and they need to make him pay.

I don't even know how to get my point across anymore.....I'm just too frustrated with how the show is going. Am I even on topic? πŸ˜•
ram92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rachna11

I aboslutely  agree with you guys on all the points  . I  also strongly believe tht yash's biological mother is rani ma herself and aarya whom rani ma  thinks is her own son is actually dai ma's son. i think cvs have forgot this mystery they had shown. they cud have started track on this instead of stupid kidnapping and marriage track .

It was highly needed to show revash consumate their marriage and accept each other.......in order to give a positive message to the society  and  that was the main objective of the show. Unfortunately they forgot their objective and ended showing exactly opposite.

agree with u. i also think that arya is daimaa's son n yash is the real son of rani maa. Its all dai maa's saazish.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey raam chutki itna lamba bhashan jo diya tune aknv pe πŸ₯±,

ok back to topic

1.Reva is such a foolish girl first he cant realize that a person who raped her on her wedding nite is not yash, bcoz if he was yash y dnt he tried to touch her again when he has opportuinity.

2.Rani maa was so foolish , she has no rite of becoming a queen, if she cant stop such crimes in her own palace n village.

3.Dai maa offently predict as if she's the rani n rani maa dnt bother y a servant dai is doing all this.

4.Yash from day 1 is protecting arya n still arya is humilating yash again n again.

5.Reva is so idiot to not even realize that the person who's threating her on calls is arya. After being raped she has the guts to go alone in a khander πŸ‘.

6. She's such a dumb, y cant she told all this to yash n others😑

Aur kuch bolungi to sur chakra jayega , but the best thing in AKNV is Anas bhai , he's doning a awesome jobπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘.
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi
Agree with what you say .I think Daima is somehow involve in the secret surrounding the birth  of Yash. Arya could be Daima's son, and Ranima had to agree for him to be future king to keep Daima mouth shut ,knowing her evil side, she seem to have a hold on Ranima somehow.Just a guess.

About Rewa all the time she was hitting back at Yash about raping her, I remember the Kali night etc, blaming Yash all the time, but when she was kidnap as soon as Arya told her you are beautiful now,and even then by the river etc. she quickly remember and could see flashback of Arya on the horse,what crap.

The story do not add up.Yash was in some sort of ritiual ceremony when she was raped and the guy at the Panchaan was with Yash and they even suggest that he came with them at the wedding.

At the end of the day Arya is getting away with murder, he need to be sorted for good.including Daima .Such behaviour should be allowed it's sending wrong  message.

When I watch Arya, the american Film Sleeping with the enemy come to mind, they should make Rewa take revenge on him, Like Julia Robert did, beat him at his own game.It means allow Rewa to use some brain cells.we will have to wait and see what happen.
S.J UK