Page 143 of 150

secretkeeper

IF-Rockerz

secretkeeper

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
brb. mom wants tea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 28 (Page 143)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

secretkeeper

IF-Rockerz

secretkeeper

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
ya i'm always busy with guests LOL her kisi ko dubai dhekhna hey! LOL

so whts new at your end? read any new book or saw a movie?

DUGGUlicious

secretkeeper

IF-Rockerz

secretkeeper

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Parm, i gtg! Bye for now :)

Cherry..

Goldie

Cherry..

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiyaasecretkeeperArwen.

sweetassugar16

IF-Rockerz

sweetassugar16

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by secretkeeper

Yesterday, Anj posted something in the Den  abt honour, punishment & moving on..

The other day i was talking to a Devil via PMs. We were talking abt honour, girls getting raped etc.

To some extent we can blame the upbringing as well. In India & Pak, we're taught: "If you're not a virgin, you're not pure" No, i donot support *ex before marriage. But say if one is raped or gets divorced, does that mean that girl is not pure anymore? she doesnt have a right to be happy or get into a relationship?

Often, most parents stop children: Dont do this. Dont do that. But they forget to cover the  "Why" part. Sad.

And tell me how many parents actually equip their daughters to face such situations? How many give self-defense tips?

i feel that indian parents try to protect their daughters soo much...that when situation such as these arise they wouldnt know what to do..or who to tell...they would think its their fault "rape or" happened....parents should make girls bold...males and females are supposed to have equal rights...if a man has *ex its okay but if a girl does the same she isnt pure :S....i also dont believe in *ex before marriage ...but i dont have the right to judge other girls who do...and brown ppl always judge girls without even knowing them its not fair....

i can write a essay on this Sleepy LOL

Edited by sweetassugar16 - 06 October 2010 at 4:17pm

secretkeeper

sweetassugar16

IF-Rockerz

sweetassugar16

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

goood morning aDDAHug

oh good...Karishma is hereHugHugHughello jaani
how are you? kitthe gayab si?
missed you...ready for your bak bak and funny siggie ROFL

hiii...Hug...ya im juss busy with university its my last year...and i will try yo come to KMH2 forum everyday once the show starts....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperDUGGUlicious

sweetassugar16

IF-Rockerz

sweetassugar16

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
list of things you want to see and dont want to see..in THE NEW AND (NOT GONA SAY IMPROVED DONT WANA JINKS IT ROFL) KITANI MOHABBAT HAI

1)....lots and lots of apples...apples on trees...apples falling from sky when i dont like the characterROFL...apples everywhere
2)....I want snow scenes instead of rain scenes....rain scenes are so last kmh....WE NEED SNOW HAIL Storms...HURRICANE even volcanoes...in KMH 2Wink
3)...IF THE SHOW STARTS WITH JAIL SCENE...THATS IT WE WILL TAKE A OTH TO KILL CREATVES...cause i was soo damn tired of guessinf why karan bhai was in jailAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
4)....hiten has to be a collage student in the show...who sings...dances and beats jundaasROFL.....i really did miss hiten fans...the passion they hadClapClapClap
5)....please no more suspense if i wanted to watch suspense i would watch cid

thats it for now...will think moreSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperTaiyonoimi

secretkeeper

IF-Rockerz

secretkeeper

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
i think i should stop giving gaaliya to internet LOL It likes to play hide and seek :l

@Cherry: Beutiful msg Hug

@Karishma: You made some good points :) I would love to read your essay Big smile

"protect their daughters soo much...that when situation such as these arise they wouldnt know what to do."

"parents should make girls bold" Approve

"but i dont have the right to judge other girls who do." I agree.

Like i wrote  earlier..to "some extent" parents & society are to be blamed. Instead of worrying or stopping daughters all the time, why not encourage & equip them to face such situations?

Coming to your list ROFL U are still stuck on apples LOL

"cause i was soo damn tired of guessinf why karan bhai was in jailAngryAngryAngry"
ROFL

"rain scenes are so last kmh....WE NEED SNOW HAIL Storms.." LOL

Add this list in the party thread LOL on Sunday Big smile

Arwen.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top