Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Yashwardhan has begun drinking now that Reva is married to Aryaman. Upset with the entire thing Yash is in no mood to take things lying down.

A source says, "He has already started drinking and that's not all. He will be soon turning into this angry young man. His anger will be a lot more than what anyone in the family could have ever imagined. His anger will start troubling Aryaman who will then try to kill Yash."

Our source adds, " Yash is anyways sad about the whole event so in the forthcoming episodes he will go to the temple and have a word with God. But Aryaman will follow him and set the temple on fire. But Yashwardhan will make his way through it too."

Rohit who plays Aryaman confirmed the same, "Yes, Aryaman will go to that extent and some more drama is expected."

Sampurn Media

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpAmor.Jay DeolKhaLidaHram92ab01Rose_PetalRoark-AquaMermaiden-Krishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arya tries to bump off Yash - Article" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing, wow new twist.
but m happy that at least yash turn  to angry young man, enough of goody goody image now show the world ur tough side also then they will understand.

but only one request cv, don't turn yash into a negative he is hero and will be hero of this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay Deol

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
It's going to be a treat watching Yash as angry young man..Big smile
He can't be turning negative if he is going to the temple...I hope Arya manages to burn his hairy face in the fire. Just shows he can only backstab....doesn't have guts to challenge Yash face to face.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
That aryamonster is just pure evil b*****d who should be die a horrible deathAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I just want this Aryaman track to be done & want to see Reva & Yash together.

shanak.hot

Goldie

shanak.hot

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
i think i need to go to India to kill aryaman...but i'm kinda happy that yash will be angry young man

Annonymus

Groupbie

Annonymus

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Not quite unexpected of him! Do you think such an unethical character will have the guts to face a gentleman like Yash and play a fair game ? Instead, he will resort to all sorts of underground play , initially he may , to some extent,  succeed also, but eventually will not be able face his own defeat and end up digging his own grave.

Edited by Annonymus - 03 September 2010 at 11:33pm

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Arya need not go through the trouble of digging his own grave...I'll happily dig it for him! Big smile All he has to do is explode into a million little pieces.

But the thing is he is already playing dirty and has been winning every time. So now that Yash is no longer worried about keeping up with his image, I hope he matches Arya on each step. He has lost enough. It is time Yash snatches everything that is his back from Arya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top