Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

AKNV;Written update 3rd Sep '10 *Must Watch* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annonymus

Yes. Today's episode is a must watch one. Yash was at his best. After so many days as though in exile he got an opportunity and he utilised it to the optimum. His looks, his expression, his body languauge and the way he carried himself and the dialogue delivery were so superb that it was impossible for me to take off my eyes off him. Hats of to you Anas! You Rock! Time and again he has proved what a great actor he is!.Finally, now he will know that something is wrong and the truth will be out soon. On the other side Sharad was also sensible in smelling something fishy, disclosing the same to Jyotika an dfinally joining hands together to find out the truth. After so many weeks of that boring episodes, it was very pleasant to watch today's episode and it was like a tonic and a boost to our morale and our belief that truth always emerges victorious , for which will have to wait for some more episodes and rejoice thereafter. Let's see what's is in store for us. I am optimistic that everything is going to be alright and that monster will be digging his own grave.  

totally agree with you Annonymus -
cutie yash's scenes were awesome.Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AKNV;Written update 3rd Sep '10 *Must Watch* (Page 2)" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ok guys  - After about a week  or so of just reading updates - I was convinced by khushi's update today to watch the episode and it was a awesome to watch Cutie at his best finally some screen space for him and he was mindblowing during the drunk scene - awesome acting and so convincing drunk ClapClapClapClapClap he really is brilliant actor.

In the lift - totally brilliant and him trying to strangle that dumbo was awesome, i just wish he went all the way and strangled the silly c*w to death that would have meant introduction of new girl - maybe next time as I live in hope.

Precap was awesome but that ugly stupid aryamonster is there to spoil the fun for us again, why don't he just go and crawl underneath a stone as he belongs in a stone age with all that hair.DeadDeadDead

Are we supposed to feel sorry for dumbo that she is doing all this to save cutie's life but why do I hate her more than aryamonster, nazi cop and witch dai-ma.AngryAngryAngryAngry

Cutie looked awesome in western clothes again - love him totally

Jay Deol 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shnureenAnnonymusswaberamonalidprachna11

cemre

cemre

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
yash was amazing. i love yash.

h_o_p_e

h_o_p_e

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
finally .... yash is taking some action nowDay Dreaming..... Love it Yash... Love it.. ClapThumbs UpDancing

h_o_p_e

h_o_p_e

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Really??? Rava fainted?? hhhmm.... i guess this show is bring two new things then.. one Yash's excelent angry side.... Day Dreaming , and usually when the female character fainted or vomit.... means Good news is coming for themm.......... probably Reva is Pragnet i am just guessing hehehe..... i hope some of u agree with me.... hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
im so sad for yashCry

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

It has been so long since I've actually watched an episode of AKNV, but since today's one is being recommended I'll have to watch!

Oh, does any one else find Ranima telling Arya not to make a scene in front of the guests a little funny? What Arya did by 'marrying' his brothers wedded wife probably has the guests stupefied anyway!

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
OMG! yash in anger n most important he's showing it to reva. loving it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top