AKNV;Written update 3rd Sep '10 *Must Watch* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
finally .... yash is taking some action now😍..... Love it Yash... Love it.. 👏👍🏼
Really??? Rava fainted?? hhhmm.... i guess this show is bring two new things then.. one Yash's excelent angry side.... 😍 , and usually when the female character fainted or vomit.... means Good news is coming for themm.......... probably Reva is Pragnet i am just guessing hehehe..... i hope some of u agree with me.... hehehe
Thanks for the update!

It has been so long since I've actually watched an episode of AKNV, but since today's one is being recommended I'll have to watch!

Oh, does any one else find Ranima telling Arya not to make a scene in front of the guests a little funny? What Arya did by 'marrying' his brothers wedded wife probably has the guests stupefied anyway!
OMG! yash in anger n most important he's showing it to reva. loving it!
Originally posted by h_o_p_e

Really??? Rava fainted?? hhhmm.... i guess this show is bring two new things then.. one Yash's excelent angry side.... 😍 , and usually when the female character fainted or vomit.... means Good news is coming for themm.......... probably Reva is Pragnet i am just guessing hehehe..... i hope some of u agree with me.... hehehe

Reva pregnant?  Isn't it a bit too late for it?  I mean we know she is dumb, but is she so dumb that she didn't realise this before...😆😆😆😕😕 But I won't put it past her. Anything is possible in her case.
So IF she is preggers, Arya will get another reason to claim her as it would be HIS baby...🤢
But I don't think it is the case. I am sure the doctor will say her BP is high/low coz of some tension, and then Yash will start thinking why she is tensed.

Thanks. So finally yash realised its no use being good.

I would love to see a baddie in yash now - I know I am asking for too much ----- but....