Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
This is the diffetence between Arya and Yash....What Yash can do in one scene, Arya has not managed from the start of this show. Hats Off to ANAS and our beloved PRINCE YASHWARDHANClapClapClapClap

compleely agree with u mona, i was waiting to see yash like this since day 1 but :(( but now m happy atleast the cvs realise that thy have a gr8 actor who alone can gain trp :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anas was exquisite today. (Page 2)" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swabera

Yes very good, but the bit I found most touchy was when he remebered the slap by flashback, he squeeze the glass causing to crush, then he look at the blood on his palm ,Ranima and Jhotika had tears in their eyes, Ranima  come to  him and address him as Beta, she shared a special bond with him differ than Arya spoilt brat. A good episode to end  the week.

We might have some more torture scene to watch in store before it can get better knowing CV, but do not dispair,keep watching  Anas .thks

I totally agree with you about that scene where the queen-mom come to take him away  - It was very touching and he looked too vulnerable and cute and I just wanted to get into my TV and give him hug for life ( this is hug where we can only be separated surgically).

I also agree that there is more torture of cutie and us at the hands of our dumbo who is supposed to be doing all this stupidity because she is trying to save his life - bull shit hang man - I totally hate her as she is main villan worse than other cronies/zombies.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top