Anas was exquisite today.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,
Just watched today's epi and could not wait for the update to comment about Anas. So the new topic.😊

Anas was exquisite today. His acting as a frustrated lover was just superb.
1. The Party Scene-
His acting as a drunkard was amazing...the glazed look, the dialog delivery, body language everything was just perfect...He was so much in the character I just could not take my eyes off him...This scene was totally Anas's......My eyes and ears were only for him...πŸ˜‰

2. The lift scene -
The way he showed his anger on Reva....hai mai mar jaavan...πŸ˜† every bit the Angry young man we were missing, every bit the PRINCE and every bit the duped husband.....This is the first RevAsh scene where my heart was racing, my eyes were wide open with shock and electric currents were passing through my  body 😳.

This is the diffetence between Arya and Yash....What Yash can do in one scene, Arya has not managed from the start of this show. Hats Off to ANAS and our beloved PRINCE YASHWARDHANπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by monalidp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ditto....I agree Anas is Equisite and classy.....I come back from work and this is the what I look forward to watching...the repeat at 5P....I see a change...Aryaman start counting backwards!!!!😑😑
ananyanair thumbnail
Anas is doing a wonderful job..every emotions just perfect.. πŸ‘
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
yes anas, as yash proved his acting skill again. he did, doing and will do a marvelous job as yash.
Hats off to him.
hope cvs will use his talent ......
go ahead  anas bro, we  all love u......

avi.s thumbnail
Anas was absolutely brilliant...Bravo..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Friends,

Just watched today's epi and could not wait for the update to comment about Anas. So the new topic.😊

Anas was exquisite today. His acting as a frustrated lover was just superb.
1. The Party Scene-
His acting as a drunkard was amazing...the glazed look, the dialog delivery, body language everything was just perfect...He was so much in the character I just could not take my eyes off him...This scene was totally Anas's......My eyes and ears were only for him...πŸ˜‰

2. The lift scene -
The way he showed his anger on Reva....hai mai mar jaavan...πŸ˜† every bit the Angry young man we were missing, every bit the PRINCE and every bit the duped husband.....This is the first RevAsh scene where my heart was racing, my eyes were wide open with shock and electric currents were passing through my  body 😳.

This is the diffetence between Arya and Yash....What Yash can do in one scene, Arya has not managed from the start of this show. Hats Off to ANAS and our beloved PRINCE YASHWARDHANπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Mona

I totally agree with every word - he was totally, mindblowingly brilliant today in both scenes.  The drunk scene was brilliantly performed.  totally fab - honestly can't wait for Monday's episode.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I have to convince my dad to keep the colours subscription for longer nowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Jay Deol
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved todays episode. Things moved a bit......obviously it was friday.

Loved Anas today..i liked him more in the elevator πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ scene. I just loved the angry expressions he gave to aarya and reva...thts wht was needed to bring the show alive. i hope the cvs handle the further track sensibly .
swabera thumbnail

Yes very good, but the bit I found most touchy was when he remebered the slap by flashback, he squeeze the glass causing to crush, then he look at the blood on his palm ,Ranima and Jhotika had tears in their eyes, Ranima  come to  him and address him as Beta, she shared a special bond with him differ than Arya spoilt brat. A good episode to end  the week.

We might have some more torture scene to watch in store before it can get better knowing CV, but do not dispair,keep watching  Anas .thks
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

compleely agree with u mona, i was waiting to see yash like this since day 1 but :(( but now m happy atleast the cvs realise that thy have a gr8 actor who alone can gain trp :))
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swabera

Yes very good, but the bit I found most touchy was when he remebered the slap by flashback, he squeeze the glass causing to crush, then he look at the blood on his palm ,Ranima and Jhotika had tears in their eyes, Ranima  come to  him and address him as Beta, she shared a special bond with him differ than Arya spoilt brat. A good episode to end  the week.

We might have some more torture scene to watch in store before it can get better knowing CV, but do not dispair,keep watching  Anas .thks

I totally agree with you about that scene where the queen-mom come to take him away  - It was very touching and he looked too vulnerable and cute and I just wanted to get into my TV and give him hug for life ( this is hug where we can only be separated surgically).

I also agree that there is more torture of cutie and us at the hands of our dumbo who is supposed to be doing all this stupidity because she is trying to save his life - bull shit hang man - I totally hate her as she is main villan worse than other cronies/zombies.