Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Friends,
Just watched today's epi and could not wait for the update to comment about Anas. So the new topic.Smile

Anas was exquisite today. His acting as a frustrated lover was just superb.
1. The Party Scene-
His acting as a drunkard was amazing...the glazed look, the dialog delivery, body language everything was just perfect...He was so much in the character I just could not take my eyes off him...This scene was totally Anas's......My eyes and ears were only for him...Wink

2. The lift scene -
The way he showed his anger on Reva....hai mai mar jaavan...LOL every bit the Angry young man we were missing, every bit the PRINCE and every bit the duped husband.....This is the first RevAsh scene where my heart was racing, my eyes were wide open with shock and electric currents were passing through my  body Embarrassed.

This is the diffetence between Arya and Yash....What Yash can do in one scene, Arya has not managed from the start of this show. Hats Off to ANAS and our beloved PRINCE YASHWARDHANClapClapClapClap

Edited by monalidp - 03 September 2010 at 3:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

diyanandinitina354AnnonymusswaberashantellbrownJay DeolAmor.SonyaBladeMaano_billiKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anas was exquisite today." in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia50

Groupbie

sonia50

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Ditto....I agree Anas is Equisite and classy.....I come back from work and this is the what I look forward to watching...the repeat at 5P....I see a change...Aryaman start counting backwards!!!!AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyanandiniJay Deolmonalidp

ananyanair

ananyanair

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Anas is doing a wonderful job..every emotions just perfect.. Clap

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
yes anas, as yash proved his acting skill again. he did, doing and will do a marvelous job as yash.
Hats off to him.
hope cvs will use his talent ......
go ahead  anas bro, we  all love u......

avi.s

Groupbie

avi.s

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Anas was absolutely brilliant...Bravo..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyanandiniJay Deol

Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Friends,
Just watched today's epi and could not wait for the update to comment about Anas. So the new topic.Smile

Anas was exquisite today. His acting as a frustrated lover was just superb.
1. The Party Scene-
His acting as a drunkard was amazing...the glazed look, the dialog delivery, body language everything was just perfect...He was so much in the character I just could not take my eyes off him...This scene was totally Anas's......My eyes and ears were only for him...Wink

2. The lift scene -
The way he showed his anger on Reva....hai mai mar jaavan...LOL every bit the Angry young man we were missing, every bit the PRINCE and every bit the duped husband.....This is the first RevAsh scene where my heart was racing, my eyes were wide open with shock and electric currents were passing through my  body Embarrassed.

This is the diffetence between Arya and Yash....What Yash can do in one scene, Arya has not managed from the start of this show. Hats Off to ANAS and our beloved PRINCE YASHWARDHANClapClapClapClap

Hi Mona

I totally agree with every word - he was totally, mindblowingly brilliant today in both scenes.  The drunk scene was brilliantly performed.  totally fab - honestly can't wait for Monday's episode.ClapClapClapClapClapClap
I have to convince my dad to keep the colours subscription for longer nowClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.

Jay Deol

diyanandinimonalidp

rachna11

rachna11

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

I loved todays episode. Things moved a bit......obviously it was friday.

Loved Anas today..i liked him more in the elevator Thumbs UpClap scene. I just loved the angry expressions he gave to aarya and reva...thts wht was needed to bring the show alive. i hope the cvs handle the further track sensibly .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp

swabera

Groupbie

swabera

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Yes very good, but the bit I found most touchy was when he remebered the slap by flashback, he squeeze the glass causing to crush, then he look at the blood on his palm ,Ranima and Jhotika had tears in their eyes, Ranima  come to  him and address him as Beta, she shared a special bond with him differ than Arya spoilt brat. A good episode to end  the week.

We might have some more torture scene to watch in store before it can get better knowing CV, but do not dispair,keep watching  Anas .thks

Jay Deolmonalidp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top