Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumctg48 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plsss update plsss.its awsome pls dear continue soon atleast give some reply plsss
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Plz yar continue soon i just loved this ff...
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
pls pm me when you updtae the next part
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
shud i update it???? i mean compelting it???? if i start updating i will keep on updating within a day or two so that i can complete the story as soon as possible...is that ok???
kkiddoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

shud i update it???? i mean compelting it???? if i start updating i will keep on updating within a day or two so that i can complete the story as soon as possible...is that ok???

hey dear do update it waiting sense long for u to update this ff ๐Ÿ˜Š
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

pls update dear...waiting eagerly๐Ÿ˜Š
ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please update it...i love this story...but dont end it soon...

so dont update with the intention to end it!!๐Ÿ˜‰

wouls love to read,how this maan n geet fall in love...
pearl_warrior thumbnail

Welcome back!!
Please update it...But don't hurry on to finish it..Let the story build up the way it should..
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
THOSE WHO WANT PM PLEASE ADD ME TO THEIR PM LIST

PART#9

"I don't understand what his problem is'Cant he even take any of my suggestion in a lighter way if he has to ultimately agree to my suggestion only? Why to create so much problem when you know you gonna do as I say?" Geet said exasperatedly.

It has been one month since Geet has become CEO of marketing department. The days are always same. Maan and Geet starts off their day by having a cup of coffee together whilst discussing about business matters.

They both kept themselves away from talking about their feelings let alone be the passionate kiss they shared. Both loved each other's company. Though their relationship was strictly business , They kept entertaining each other by disagreeing to each other's suggestion or engaging themselves into silly fight. Maan loved to disgust Geet everytime by rejecting her proposal at first. Though at the end of the day , he had to agree that Geet Handa never speaks bullshit when it comes to business.

"He is so into you Geet , Cant you see it?" sasha asked exasperatedly.

"You are weird , you know that?"

"no I am not. You might be blind but I am not."

"I am not blind. You are being childish. That's all."

"Okay fine , leave it."

Sasha never tries to win the battle when the topic is Maan Singh Khurana. She tried a lot to talk to her about it but every time Geet will find a way to avoid things.

"Yep very much. This was my dream to attend international conference of Entrepreneurs and I am glad that I am living my dream." Geet said enthusiastically with a smile.

"The meeting has been set up to inform all of you about the upcoming International Conference of  Entrepreneurs that Essar Group is going to attend. I want Geet with me to attend the meeting as I believe that she has a huge potential to carry it on. I hope all the Board Members will agree to it." Maan said with a sincerity in his tone.

"No doubt Mr. Khurana. She is the best choice. We have full faith on your choice and we give our consent about her going in the Conference."

"Thank you so much."

As he pondered about his upcoming tour to Switzerland with Geet. He could not stop himself from giving surprise to Sameera with his sudden arrival.

"The week is going to be eventful I guess. May be it will help me to solve the puzzle of my life." Maan thought squalidly.

Push-ups. It had always been Maan's favourite. It helps to keep muscles strong. But even these push-ups cant help his mind stop voyaging to the world where Geet exists. His own string of thoughts were interrupted when he heard the loud laughter that came out from the drawing room.

Dev and his girl friend Nayantara. He sighed. Maan envied them. Well , its not like that he is not happy for them. He is happy for them and he wished all kind of happiness for them but he envied how their life is colourful with the person they love. Dev and Naintara loved each other as much as no one can even imagine. He envied how his life is colorless. Here he is strugging with the feeling that he has feeling for Geet and the person whom he loved or he thought he loves ' Sameera. If he loved Sameera then how come he is being attracted towards Geet. Is it only Attraction or there is something more to it. All he knows is there is something about Geet's eyes which captivated him but also frightened him till death. He does not know what is this fright. All he expects is there should not be any situation which can even scare Maan Singh Khurana. Right now he and Geet are in an unwritten mutual agreement and he would like to keep it that way without letting his inner heart to take over.

Sameera Singhania. Well she is busy with her new found love or timepass ' Rehan Chopra. Well what is there to talk about? They were busy in shooting in Italy and after that they will be off to Switzerland for shoot and as well as a much-needed vacation or in Sameera's term a break from her pathetic boring boy friend.

Sameera is busy in paddling two boats at same time. What she does not know is the consequences of playing with Maan Singh Khurana.

"So my lil sister will be off to Switzerland?" Adi asked.

"Yep BB." Geet said with a wink.

"Please fix me with some hot chicks over there. I have heard that you communication skill is awesome. So you can easily talk to hot sexy chicks and fix me up with theem." Suhaan interrupted their conversation.

"shut-up." Both Adi and Geet rolled their eyes.

"Jeez guys , stop treating me like a child. I am eighteen years old. I am an adult for pete's sake."

" oh ya I forgot kiddo. And by the way , who told you my communication skill is awesome? I am telling you I don't even know how to behave properly let alone be the communication skill." Geet joked.

"Oh please. Stop pulling those tricks in front of me. I am well-aware of your charade in office. I am informed by Ayush Bro always."

"Speaking about the devil, where is he?" Adi interjected.

"Well he is gone on a date." Geet informed.

"How come you know about my friends and I don't ? this is not done. It should be the other way around."

"Because I am close to all of your friend , my dumbo big brother."

"You are close to Maan too?" Adi asked casually but Geet got gulped.

"well not in that way like ayush bro but yeah as a colleague , may be I know him." Geet answered thoughtfully.

"May be." Adi shrugged it off.

"Wow , so I am going to present my Company in International Conference. Life cant be better than this." Geet thought excitedly. She always wanted to go to Switzerland. It was basically her dream. But in her excitement she forgot that her boss Maan Singh Khurana will also be going to attend this Conference with him. No doubt they are going for work but one whole week near him scared her though.

[ok i know there is nothing much in this update but it is mainly to get this FF back into flow. i just created the plot to start the main story...mind it the main story has not started yet. This switzerland tour is going to be eventful as maan thought but yes how the events turn up is yet to see...lets see where the story takes...all i know just bear dis torture...i will be back with a good wala update by tomorrow...if not tomorrow the day after tomorrow...so plz comment so that i atleast feel that u r still glued to this FF]

Edited by Ankita_88 - 12 years ago
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...please update soon