Kaatilaana Adaa!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hai Hai Hai well you all know I love my Tapu baby alot but this week she has really made me go FIDA over her and her adaaaa!!!😳😳😳 Her sarees was the first thing I went Fida over cos I always wanted her to wear such modern beautiful sarees😳😳😳 And then her HAIRSTYLE just bowled me over😳😳😳 And then oh dear god that attitude!!!😳😳😳 KAATILAANA ADAAA!!!😳😳😳 Of course that black saree...made me just really want that saree! How beautiful it was!😳😳😳 But its the adaaa that bowls me over! I just wanna say to Tapu...Ufff Teri Adaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😍
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Hai Hai Hai well you all know I love my Tapu baby alot but this week she has really made me go FIDA over her and her adaaaa!!!😳😳😳 Her sarees was the first thing I went Fida over cos I always wanted her to wear such modern beautiful sarees😳😳😳 And then her HAIRSTYLE just bowled me over😳😳😳 And then oh dear god that attitude!!!😳😳😳 KAATILAANA ADAAA!!!😳😳😳 Of course that black saree...made me just really want that saree! How beautiful it was!😳😳😳 But its the adaaa that bowls me over! I just wanna say to Tapu...Ufff Teri Adaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😍

mam sorry but ur comments are likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeh sab koi banda bolta toh samjh aataπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰vaise i m also liking her sarees and hair styleEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi would prefer if she wears more modern dressesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

mam sorry but ur comments are likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeh sab koi banda bolta toh samjh aataπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰vaise i m also liking her sarees and hair style😳😳😳i would prefer if she wears more modern dresses😳😳😳

areyy ji I love her and all but not in a romantic wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

areyy ji I love her and all but not in a romantic wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

phir toh theek haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she feels like my sister!😳 except for the whole crazy twisted mind/murder attempt aspect and the whole different love beliefs...in adaa and atttitude terms she feels so much like me😳
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

mam sorry but ur comments are likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeh sab koi banda bolta toh samjh aataπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰vaise i m also liking her sarees and hair style😳😳😳i would prefer if she wears more modern dresses😳😳😳

🀣 i was also confused from this statement
tappu looks hot in western as well as indian attire.dat is needless to say.Now with these modern sarees and new hairstyle and to top it all her killer attitude ,just icing on d cake😍😍😍
Originally posted by veeasya

tappu looks hot in western as well as indian attire.dat is needless to say.Now with these modern sarees and new hairstyle and to top it all her killer attitude ,just icing on d cake😍😍😍

oh yes😳😳😳 Im totally just wanting her to wear more of these pretty sarees!😳😳😳

Oye control yaar. I know u and veeya fan club gals r fida on Tapu 4 long time but uc it is probably stopping Guys noticeing her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

she feels like my sister!😳 except for the whole crazy twisted mind/murder attempt aspect and the whole different love beliefs...in adaa and atttitude terms she feels so much like me😳

except for the whole crazy twisted mind/murder attempt aspect wht will remain if remove all e these aspecst.