DangelzDesigns4|Clsd-Icons p.147/Link 5th shop 151 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Julybaby22

IF-Sizzlerz

Julybaby22

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
congo on your new gallery =)
your work is stunning!

Edited by Julybaby22 - 03 September 2010 at 8:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DangelzDesigns4|Clsd-Icons p.147/Link 5th shop 151 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
congrat on your new gallery.
cant wait for your update.

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dangelz

Originally posted by 26javey26

Yayyyyyyyyyyy your on your 4th shop
Hope you have many more in the future Thank you so much Javeria =)  np thats what friends are for

I dont know where to start
I guess I can start with your banner
I love it to core
its just amazing
love everything about it
all the couples/actors
the colouring rocks too
i want to steal it...but cant
did you make it? cause if you did I want one like that too Embarrassed Aww...glad you loved my banner! Yes I did make it myself =) I wish I could get you the same banner, but I didn't save the PSD for it so I can't change the text on it =( Besides that, I never knew you liked all the same exact people and couples as me. LOL I know you love most of them, but I thought you aren't a RM or SaJan fan. If you request next time I open, I can make you an icon sig like my banner if you want =) 
wow cause its really awesome. Well not exact but most of them are there, I do like RM and SaJan but im not to crazy for them and yay cant wait till you open now

love your sigs a lot, you should now that by now Haha...yes I do know that. LOL 
each and every sig rocks
You r KaSH ones are awesome
this has to be my fav KaSh one

Your KaJen ones are damn HOT, specially the photo shoot ones
I love this one a lot

This one is really hot

and the text is perfect too

and you RM ones rock
this one is really cute

Totally fida over your AN ones
this one is my fav

the bol na halke halke ones are damn HOT

Your SidNa oens are nice too
this has to be my fav one

LOve Love Love your YuNa ones
my fav

MayUr ones are rocking

those 2 are awesome

Your SaJan ones are amaizng
some are so cute and some are so HOT
but this is my fav

Love you SaVni ones a lot
my fav

the text is amazing

PriDa ones rock too
my fav

its really HOT

Love your KriYa ones a lot
my fav

Your GM and GurTi stuff rock

this one is amazing

and this one

love that one

Love your DG stuff too
my fav has to be this one

Aww...thanks so muchh! Glad you loved the sigs above that you mentioned. Embarrassed
There were a lot but I had to limit myself for this comment

yaar your style is just wow
your too good
one of my fav sig makers Aww...thank youu! *hugs* That's so sweet of you! I always appreciate your lovely comments =) 
np

just went through your first gallery since I didnt see it before
and I found these

your a SaGa/JenYa fan too
I love them a lot
didnt know you liked them
OMG I made those sigs ages ago...and I totally forgot about them! LOL Yeah I've watched a few episodes of Sangam in the past, and I really like Jennifer and Chaitanya's pairing. To be honest, I like them more than KaJen. I like Jennifer, but as Riddhima...she purely gets on my nerves.  Same here I love Jenny and Chaitu a lot together too, but I cant say I like them more then KaJen I think I like both couples evenly I can never choose one over the other with these two couples. She here I love Jenny, she is such an amazing actress and now days she is getting on my nerves too
anyways going to the sigs
there nice but not like your ones now but there still nice
Well obviously they aren't as nice as my sigs now LOL, because those SaGa sigs I made, was when I was new to sig making.  well there not that bad
you wont mind if I ask you to make more sigs one them (cause I love them to core and your sigs) Umm...I can't promise anything about more JenYa sigs because I only make sigs on my favs or my current obsessions as you know. My sigs never turn out nice if my heart isn't into it. 
yeah I know but if you have time or what ever let me know cause I have this really cute pic of them and i'd love it if you made a sig with it

and i almost forgot I asked you to make Maan Pari sigs
you better have them ready for your next update or you'll need a bodygaurd  to portect you from me LOL

nah im just joking Oh yesss! I realized after I updated in my last shop that I forgot to make some Maan and Pari sigs for you! Really sorry, I shall keep it in mind for my next update =) What to do? I am so blinded by Maaneet that I can't think or see anything beyond them. LOL LOL
Its okay, im expecting them in your next update. lol dont worry I totally understand Maaneet are so hot and irresistible

and I think its about it (dont remember what else I was going to write)

Luv ya Hug Thanks once again for your sweet sweet comments Javeria! I think this is the longest comment you have ever written for me! LOL Love you too Hug
np, and it is the longest ive ever written for you, I should write more long comment cause it was fun writing this

and congo again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Congratz on urs 4th gall hun Hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divzfan--

Congrats for your new amazing gallery Dangelz!! HugHugHug..may you have many more!!! looking forward to your first update in this gall..Embarrassed..<3..

Lots of love,
Neha..

Aww...thanks so much Neha! Embarrassed Really appreciate it =)

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

CONGRATULATIONS! on ur fourth galleryClapClapClapClapClapClap
Great work with the sigs:)Clap They all look beautifulClapClap
Keep rocking and cant wait to see more:)
SnehaSmile

Aww...thanks so much Sneha! EmbarrassedGlad you liked my sigs =) 

Originally posted by Arshi_sahni

lovely updateSmileSmileSmile

Thank you...although those sigs on the first page isn't an update. LOL Those are just samples of my previous work =)

Edited by Dangelz - 04 September 2010 at 4:58pm

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

omggggggg i know ur uni must be starting sometime soon most of my friends here who frm US or UK have already started with their schools/unis or are abt to in a week's time Thats y i was like danglez has to open once atleast once before her uni starts coz i know once it starts i wld see so less of u and ur updatessssssssssCry...i mena u wnt get time to update much as well so opening and all toh is out of picute once ur uni starts...god am gona missssssssssssss seeing so much of uuuuuuuu...Hug

hopinggggggggg u can open before ur uni starts...and just let me know as soon as u open dont want to miss u at alll by no chance what so ever...but am scared of our different time zones....Cry..u usually open when am snoring in my bedLOL

all the besht for ur first update am sure it wld roooooooooockHugHug

Aww...don't worry Smriti, I won't be disappearing from my shop once uni starts. But yes, my updates might not be as regular as usual =(

You know what? How about I reserve a spot for you as soon as I open? That way you won't miss requesting =) I don't mind doing that, since you're a hardcore fan of my work. LOL Embarrassed

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

reservedddd.
will be back to edit.
feel lazy. lols.

Hey lazy bum! Get back here and write me a congrats comment right now! LOL LOL

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

Uhhh,Ermmnow that i think about it,  yesh, that is eggjactly what i mean, i only like the P&B MG stuff!
Duffer! LOL

Lolz, just kidding!! Love everything, and i just looked at your first page!! OMG, i had no idea you watched LNMDJ!! :O ive never seen any of that prida stuff!! its soo gorgeee!!

Thank youuuu <3 I wasn't a regular follower of LNMDJ, but watched it occasionally...mainly SaVni and PriDa scenes =) Glad you liked the PriDa stuff! Embarrassed

Originally posted by Chotii

OMG WOW! yayyyy u have ur own gallery am soooo happpy LOL i was just browsing avatar/sigshop randomly and came across ur shop and i was like.. omg.. Shocked Shocked no way! I had no idea u had a gallery!I genuinely wish i'd known before cos I would've constantly come and let u know how much I love ur stuff! Am a huuuuuge fan LOL
well i'm so happy because i've been following ur designs since dmg... kajen / abhi-nikki and simply adoooooore ur stuff! and of course nowadays its all about ur magical maneet creations...! wow... alll of ur work put together looks AMAZING!!! Be it Maneet, KaJen, AN, RM, mayur, sajan, yuna.. ur sucha talented sig maker.. and its great to see everything here Big smile will be popping by frequently to see if theres anything new Wink Do keep updating cos everything u'v created is just stunning!!!
Lottts of love,
Saz
xxxxxxxx

*wooops i forgot to congratulate u.. so.. Congratuuuulations on ur 4th gallery hun!!! Party Dancing
May u have many many more to come! Hug

Aww...thank you so much Saz! You're too sweet! Embarrassed Yes I had my own gallery since 2-3 years ago...LOL Its ok if you never found it till now, since I don't really advertise my gallery. LOL I'm glad your a fan of my work, feels really flattering to me =) Please feel free to visit frequently or occasionally =) Thanks once again for the beautiful comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julybaby22

congo on your new gallery =)
your work is stunning!

Aww...thanks so much! Really appreciate it. Embarrassed

Originally posted by ShaFiLICIOUS

congrat on your new gallery. cant wait for your update.

Thanks so much Fiona! Really appreciate it. Embarrassed 

Originally posted by -fsn-

Congratz on urs 4th gall hun Hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Fatima! Really appreciate it. Embarrassed

Edited by Dangelz - 04 September 2010 at 10:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top