Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It's Saturday. I have a long weekend. And darn it, I'm going to be first for this update.

If I am, I shall be editing this post again soon. =D

Yayyy! I is first. *runs around in circles*

Ok. *takes a breath* Starting out with ArSh. You know what i like the most about that last sig? Well, it's the one letter at the end of Riddhima's name and the beginning of Armaan's name that you have colored relating back to the color they were wearing. ๐Ÿ˜† That is so cute!  Eeee, but I likes the first one too. =D *dreams* I LOVE how they're always staring at each other. *dreams more*

*dies* Why do I even bother to look at the Maaneet sigs? I mean, dude. You always kill everyone with Maaneet. I should just skip them next time. ๐Ÿ˜† So, I totally think I'm missing out on a few epis here. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why is Maan oh so close to her? Not that I mind..we wouldn't have Maaneet if that didn't happen. =P But, DUDE! When does this happen? Why're they all dressed up? (They look pretty =D)

Oh! I have to say, the second Maaneet siggy is my FAVORITE! OMG! *dies* It's just so freaking dreamy that I can't even describe why it's so freaking dreamy. Grrr to you. Eee, I like the black and white one too! I've always loved you black and white siggys cause they're awlays so different. =D

Maan and Pari? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ok. To be honest, they look pretty cute in that siggy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ And the siggy isn't that bad either!

Eeee, those KriYa sigs are goregousy gorgeous! I LOVEEEE that last onee! Btw, is that a leave blowing on her cheek? Or am I not seeing it properly. ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, I heart the coloring too. =)

DANGELZ! GORGEOUS WORK! Everything is oh so pretty that I just have to make such oh so long comments on them. Plus I get a 3 day weekend this week cause of Labor day so I shall use it to my advantage. =D
Edited by -Ami- - 13 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
love it a lot

the first one is really cute
the second one is nice too but my fav is the last one
its really amazing
love how you coloured the A in both their names
its really cute
but with AR its both A and R

The MG ones are awesome
my fav is the 2nd one its so good
the colouring rocks in it
the last one is really nice too

Yay you finally made the Maan Pari sig
its really cute
I love it
so using it

yay you also made KriYa sigs
there amazing
love the first one a lot
its so cute
the 2nd one is my fav sig from this whole update

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dangelzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CONGRATULATIONS!

I wish you all the best in this gallery and inshallah you open thousandsmore :) because you know your work is like totally AWESOME .

Anyways keep rocking those fabulous updates, Love ya!

Gorgeous update by the way! LOOVE LOVE IT especiallt the MG ones as usual.
Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update Dangelz..๐Ÿ˜..i love all your amazing creations..love the colours and the effects..๐Ÿ˜ณ..gorgeous work..keep it up and do update soon..<3..

Lots of love,
Neha..
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeaaaaaaaaah ur first update here๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

looooooooooooooooooooooved it specially omgingggggggggggg at maan pari sig its so damned dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜ and even the last maaneet sig is just out of the wollllllllrd love the b n w effect OMG danglez i think i should name ur sigs as dreamylicious personifieeeeeeeeeeeed๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

mindblowing as always....and heeeeeeeeeeeeeey u said after ur first update u wld open cna i look forward to thaaaaaaaaat????????....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Smriti
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful work Dangelz, i loveeed the 1st arsh siggy the most..๐Ÿ˜ƒ You are my favourite personal siggy maker from hamesha se๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ tooooo goood..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Dangelzzzzzz ๐Ÿค— Firstly, Congrats on your 4th gallery! Your creations are beautiful.. Love the update.. the MaanEet and KriYa siggies are my FAVOURITE! 
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update ..........luvd ur creations๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FAB UPDATE DANGELZ!!!!
SAVED ALL MANEET ONES AS ALWAYS!!!!!
AND LOVED DA MAAN&PARI ONE =D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Woowww amazing Update Dangelz!

Loved them all ..
ArSh creations are fabulous..esp the first one..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
MG stuff are sooo gorgeouss esp the 2nd nd the 3rd one... too good!!!
Lovely MP sggy.. fab wrk
and my fav. of all .. KriYa sggs ... haillaaa it's tooooo beautiful done..
seriously .. LOVED them chooo much... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜saved them..
Awesome work .. Keep it up!!๐Ÿ‘