Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cn u plz add e to pm list for pee loon nd at first sight aswell :) im alredy in pm lisgt for alltherongmuvsintherytways :D
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ~nikki1992~

Loved the part Grace! Great as usual! Please add me to your PM list that way i can stay up to date with this one as well!!

Nikki xoxo

You've been added to the PM List πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ayesha103

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cn u plz add e to pm list for pee loon nd at first sight aswell :) im alredy in pm lisgt for alltherongmuvsintherytways :D

You've been added to the PM List πŸ˜ƒ
Oh, Pee Loon is actually finished and completed no more updates on that SS.

iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: khajju

awww i m soooo sorryy grace..u r too good yaar...u updated so fast for us and me even not commented for last part...actually i was going to read day b4 yesturday only..but i had to go...after tht wh i went to sleep i thought of reading but my stupid net wasnt working😑..i tried many times but failed..thn i went to my kitchen in all dark and tried connecting the neighbours net but all in vain..tht too wasnt workingg..i tried till 3:00am and thn went off to sleep....see i tried all possible ways but couldnt read...then yesturday after school i read the update...the i had lotts of work so didnt get time to comment...and yesturday again in the night when i was abt to comment my net agin stopped workingg..heheh ya it stopped again...i had the next update but comment on it later...ok now i ll stop my bak bak...cming to ur update it was super awesmee...luvd it yaar...poor heeer its soooo sad with her...aah so bth premeer ignored each other after tht kiss...prem actually told heer tht he is dating abby to tell heer tht if sh can date tht bo( i forgot his name) so he can also date abby..m i right??...heer liks prem but prem...prem wasnt allowing heer to work in his house coz o tht abbyy..i m gona kill this girl...and whn  she is not thr he is inviting her....present was greatt...wooww...prem is heers bodyuard...want sme nice scenes noww...nyayzz thanks for pm...and ya dnt think tht u r updating fast tht we dnt get enogh time to comment...u continue with ur good speed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

It's cool.  Yeah, I noticed this last part I updated before anyone else had a chance to really comment.  But I wanted to get both Part A and B out so everything could be wrapped up and we could move onto their adulthood relationship.

It's okay...sorry about the net issues.

About Prem asking Heer about dating Abby...um, I meant that:

Prem doesn't realize that Heer likes him as more than a friend.  He's a bit stupid and confused himself because Heer did go up to Frank and allow Frank to ask her out to the dance.  Prem in turn asked Abby out because he was sort of upset but of course Prem doesn't really understand why he got upset in the first place.

Prem and Abby started hanging around each other a lot after the dance.  Heer wasn't really talking to Frank or thinking about dating him at all.  Prem went to Heer to see what she sort of thought about Abby and then told her that he and Abby were probably going to start dating. 

Hope that clears up any questions or confusions πŸ˜ƒ
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iheartChai

It's cool.  Yeah, I noticed this last part I updated before anyone else had a chance to really comment.  But I wanted to get both Part A and B out so everything could be wrapped up and we could move onto their adulthood relationship.

It's okay...sorry about the net issues.

About Prem asking Heer about dating Abby...um, I meant that:

Prem doesn't realize that Heer likes him as more than a friend.  He's a bit stupid and confused himself because Heer did go up to Frank and allow Frank to ask her out to the dance.  Prem in turn asked Abby out because he was sort of upset but of course Prem doesn't really understand why he got upset in the first place.

Prem and Abby started hanging around each other a lot after the dance.  Heer wasn't really talking to Frank or thinking about dating him at all.  Prem went to Heer to see what she sort of thought about Abby and then told her that he and Abby were probably going to start dating. 

Hope that clears up any questions or confusions πŸ˜ƒ

oh thankss for the explanation..i got it now😊
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally they found each other lol
Just luv da wy heer teased prem that prt was hilarious ....
Their separation prt was sad
finally they found eachother so it's good
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
While holding both ears, Grace my dear, I am really, really sorry. 😳  I am sorry for not replying to you from the beginning.  I have been waiting to read your SS but I didn't get the chance.  Today I finally got the chance to read and finally catch up with your SS.

Grace, I really love this story.  I am right now lost for words to how much I really am enjoying this SS.

First off, I love how Prem and Leher πŸ˜‰ met.  It was very cute.  When she told Mrs. Henderson that she knew where Prem was hiding, I couldn't stop laughing.  I can't imgaine how much Prem must have been hating Heer for ratting on her like that.

Prem and Heer's flashback were wonderful and at times sad (thanks to Abby 😑).  I loved how their friendship progressed.  But I was 😭 when Heer and her mother had to suddenly leave for the witness protection 😭.  Their goodbyes was really heartbreaking but I am really glad they didn't leave each other mad and got to say their proper goodbyes 😭.  Yes, I am still crying over that scene 😭.

Now, Grace, I am going to have to admit.  My favorite part by far, it Prem and Heer/Leher's reunion.  πŸ˜†  Prem coming out of the shower and in his boxers 😍, using Heer's pink towel πŸ˜† and hugging her like around 5 times was the best scene.  When he was showing off his body to her, I aImost died of laughing.  He still loves to talk alot. πŸ˜†  I loved how Heer's was teasing Prem.  But their reunion was perfect.  I am so glad they finally got to see each other after all those years.

Now, I can't wait until you update your next chapter. πŸ˜ƒ  Please do add me to your PM list.  πŸ˜ƒ
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow........
loved d flashback scenes.........was cryin ........
pendant was cute............
finaly finaly............they recognized each other.............. ........
awww prem hugged her 5 times 😳............n funny thing..........he was in his boxersπŸ˜† .....n telin her abt his muscles n six pack☺️..........so cute........... cant wait for d nxt chapter..............nw waitn 2 c how they fall in luv again..............
plzzzzzzz plzzz plzzzzzzzzzz update soooooooooooon ..................thnx for d pm............
anoushay_kdmhmd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OH-MY-GOD dat was just fantbulous Grace i was ltrly jumpng!! srsly like Prem me too was in a complete shock it was truly a miricle!! and Prem was completly outta control hahahahahah lmao!! and i dnt wannna tlak abt dat sad bart it was written beautifully bt was extrmly Sad!! loved it to da coore!
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta2005

its awesomeeeeeeeee too good very nice part loved it waitinggggggg for next asap.

Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

woahh! loved it1 thanks for the quick update

Originally posted by: pwincess1

mine

thank god you updated
i dont know how many times i logged on today waiting to see ur PM

now im off to read it
thanx again

Originally posted by: princess5341

OMG

finally they actually found out about each other  - I would think that it would take longer but . . .
the seperation was so sad: (
anyways update soon
cant wait to see how they fall in love again!!!

Well, I figured if I dragged that out too long it would be a bit too ridiculous so decided to have them realize who they were sooner...now it's the development of their adult relationship πŸ˜‰ Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sweet_gurl93

Awesome part!!

Finally! they both find out about each other πŸ˜ƒ
lol really loved how prem kept talking and talking in his boxers
Cant wait for more
Do continue soon

Maheen xx

I thought that would be something funny considering how sad their childhood memories were.  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: khajju

hii graceeπŸ˜ƒ

awesmee update..finaly they recognized each other...soo happy...luvd it when prem was trying to convince heer tht he is prem onlyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....the past was sooo sad...awww so prem was actuall asking heer abt the gift for heer only...and she misunderstood him...not only she we oo misunderstiid himπŸ˜†...the fight scene was sooo sad...and the seperation brougt tears in my eyes...veryy wlll written...thankss for pm...cant wait for next.

Hehe...my evil doing of course 😈...I thought it was fitting since they've been having issues and Prem's been ignoring Leher/Heer a lot because of Abby.  Too bad he doesn't realize what his actions mean...poor confused and stupid Prem πŸ˜† Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sweetnsourx3

omg i was right about the necklace thing!!  

wow so much happened in this chapter, i dont even know what to say...i absolutely loveddd it! they finally found out everything!! lol prem convincing heer was funny, he got all excited πŸ˜
 i'm glad prem and leher didnt end on a bad note in the flashbacks, it was sad to see them separate though πŸ˜­  
thanks for updating so quickly! hope the next one comes soon too πŸ˜‰

Yeah, a lot happened in the last two chapters...I could have dragged it out but I really didn't want to and wanted to get to the point of the story.  I think I stated somewhere in this thread that this SS will probably be a very short one...well, that is depending on my writing...sometimes I write too much and the storyline starts dragging out.  We will see πŸ˜›  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: crystall

Awesome update !
Loved it !
Glad that  they both find out about each other !
I thought it will take more time !
Soo thank you very much !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !

Originally posted by: aaminaman

Ohhh so great I didn't think you would make them realize each other so fast but I am happy and it was so funny prem in boxers hugging heer and going on talking and do update the next part as soon as possible I can't wait to read and find out how prem falls in love with heer

Originally posted by: Sukrutha

yeppieee.....yes......yahooo..!!!!!!...they recognized....

Originally posted by: shivangi2092

that was superbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!

wow! it was really amazing dear!
loved each and every bit of it!
thanks for the pm dear!
continue soon!
m loving this 1!

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6