Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing part!!!!!!
lovd the family bonding!!!!
the children r so cute!!!!!
n happy that meher is pregnant....
n also that raj has found sumone for him!!!!!
midnight_blue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely update.prem heer r really good parents.leher n ishaan so cute.love them.m lil upset that its gonna end...plz try to write another one
PremeerKash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
adorable update
meet were so cute and ishaan drinking wayy too much soda - bad boy just like his dad
heers such a good mom scolding her children
thank god raj moved on
cant wait for the last update!!!
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awespme part..........lol ishaan is so naughty drank SODA..........leher is cute girl......loved the whole part.....thnx for pm...................update nxt part sooooooooooooooon
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hope everyone is doing well.

So, I'm back with another short story. Don't worry I have not forgotten Pee Loon.  Last chapter will be coming.  Just wanted to let you know what's next.  So this time around I'll be playing around with the idea of action-spy/romance...don't know how well it will turn out.  I've written some character sketches and a more developed storyline to help get the basic idea out so you guys understanding what I'm trying to shoot for in this story.  I usually get really inspired by songs so for this one I actually have theme music or soundtrack I should say 😆.  I recommend you watch/listen to the songs I've provided that way you get an essence what everything is going to be like.  I have included an English song that is actually sung by a Korean artist 😆, a Japanese song which is actually sung by a Korean group ðŸ˜† and a Korean song.  Don't worry I made sure they have translated lyrics in the video.  I know some of this stuff may seem a bit heavy but I'll try to interject as much lightness as I can.  

Temporary Banner

*Credit Banner to Xxcoolchick1xX (Preeti)

Type:
Action-Spy/Romance

Setting: US, Europe, India, and the rest of the World

Characters: Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil characters and some new and made up characters.

Storyline: Prem loses his parents at the tender age of seven and is forced into foster care.  His mischievous and rebellious ways hide a deep pain that no one sees or understands.  But one day Prem meets Heer and everything begins to change in his life.  At first the two can't stand each other but eventually a deep and caring bond of friendship develop between them.  They're able to share their secrets and dreams with each other.  Unaware to Prem, Heer begins to secretly develop feelings for him.  However, on the day that Heer almost tells him how she feels fate steps in and separates the two.  14 years later Prem is working for the CIA in the Domestic Protection Division (DPD) in covert operations.  Tired, worn, and burned out from the recent events in his life he puts in a request to withdraw from active field work.  But before he can leave he is asked to complete one final mission unaware that it will bring him back to face his past and his childhood friend.  This time around will Heer be able to tell him what she's been holding in all those years?  What secrets and lies will be uncovered?  This is a story about friendship, faith, and love of the purest form.

No copyright infringement intended.  I do not own the characters but storylines are my own.

Main Theme

Tujhe Bhula Diya - Anjaana Anjaani [includes subtitles]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlnT7bpNhk4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

*credits lyrics and video to TheLyricsFun

Second Theme

I'll Be There (English Version) - Taeyang [includes subtitles]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isUF0KVoKX0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

*credits lyrics and video to jstasimplesub2

Third Theme

Aas Pass Hai Khuda - Anjaana Anjaani [includes subtitles]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycoPh0of2SQ[/YOUTUBE]
*credits lyrics and video to Mr.KookMon

Character Sketches:

Prem Juneja/ Ali Baigh/ Anurag Ganguli/ Akshat Malhotra /Gaurav Sharma

Orphaned at the age of seven after his parents died in a horrific car accident Prem has had to endure many hardships in life.  His only living relative a distant cousin on his mother side, Kuljeet disowns him forcing him into foster care where he grows up rowdy and without direction until he befriends Heer Maan.  He is soon adopted by Kulraj Deshmukh who showers him with the love and affection he has always craved.  Under the guidance of Kulraj's brother Jaywant, Prem grows up aspiring to serve his country and protect its people.  He trains and enters the special division of the CIA called the Domestic Protection Division (DPD) specializing in covert operations.

Prem's Theme

Tell Me Goodbye - Big Bang (Japanese) [includes subtitles]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZjU3lA9rY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

*credits lyrics and video to jstasimplesub2

Heer Maan/Leher Singh

Due to her father working in the specialized covert operations division of the CIA she has had a rough childhood.  At one point for her own protection she was put in protective custody with her mother.  It is during this period she befriends Prem Juneja.  She cherishes her friendship with him and begins to secretly developed feelings for him.  She is heartbroken when she is forced to move away and return back to her previous life.  Despite all the things she's had to go through she has always maintained a bright and lively personality.  She loves and trusts her parents unconditionally.  She works in the acquisitions department at the Smithsonian Museum.

Heer's Theme

Mistake - SNSD (Korean) [includes subtitles]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUBs42c08UI[/YOUTUBE]

*credits lyrics and video to TheKpopSubber 

Preet Rajput

Prem's operations contact in the DPD.  He handles the technical side to Prem's missions.  He is a master hacker and tech nerd.  He has developed a deep friendship and brotherly bond with Prem.

Kulraj Deshmukh  

She is married to Kiran Deshmukh and her brother is Jaywant Malhorta.  Kulraj and her husband are unable to have children and decide to adopt.  Kulraj takes an instant likely to Prem despite his rambunctious ways and adopts him into their family.  She showers him with lots of love and affection and they soon develop a deep mother and son bond.  Unfortunately, she dies an untimely death leaving Prem and Kiran shattered.      

Jaywant Malhotra

Senior officer of the Domestic Protection Division (DPD) and is the supervisor over Prem.  Strict and demanding of his field agents; he has earned the nickname Iron Face amongst the DPD.   Despite that his agents loyally follow him and respect his decisions.  He is the older brother of Kulraj Deshmukh and is someone that Prem greatly admires. 

Rishabh Rampal

Director of the Domestic Protection Division and a deep patriot willing to do whatever is necessary to protect the country. His ambition to further his career goals sometimes puts him at odds with other officers within the DPD and NCS.

Balraaj Maan

Director of the National Clandestine Service (NCS) and oversees the DPD and other departments.  He is the father of Heer.  He feels guilty for all things his family has had to endure because of his career.  He is well respected within the higher ranks of the CIA which has sparked jealousy and resentment from some officers.    

Lalit and Gayatri Juneja

They are the biological parents of Prem who die in a car accident.  Little does Prem know the significance of his father's relationship with the CIA.

Prem and Heer Love Theme 1

Sauda Bazi - Aakrosh [includes subtitles]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN3FXQQ6snw[/YOUTUBE]

*credits lyrics and video to Nushy04

Prem and Heer Love Theme 2

Tere Mast Mast Do Nain (Male/Female Version) - Dabangg [includes subtitles]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT22tZPzWDk&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

*credits lyrics and video to mybossmithoo

Leave Comments and let me know what you think
😃

Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
curledup thumbnail