does taani marry someone else?? (guys see pg 5)

sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i seriously have this doubt ...does taani marry someone esle after finding out about anu 's love for nupur or whatever happens in the future of tere lie??

coz anu's complete name is ANURAG GANGULY n taani's  dad's name is BIMLENDO CHATERJI (sorry is spelling wrong)  so that means that her sur name is CHATERJI right

but in the beginning that warden  at the asylum says TAANI ''BASU"so from where did basu come from??
Edited by angelina_angel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think she will marry Subudh 😕 i think sooo bcoz Subudh still love her ....
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing...

Anurag will probably let Taani off (although I hope he doesn't)

Taani becomes an independent woman and an accomplished singer

Taani will most likely marry Subodh

Something dramatic will happen in which Anurag will go crazy (because the mental alylum woman said that no one has come to see him ever).  I have a feeling that he will accidentally kill someone (maybe Subodh or Ritesh or maybe even the other girl).

MochaQueen thumbnail
If noone came to visit anurag in mental asylum that means even his family broke all relations with him :S Maybe coz of ritesh???

I hope taani wont marry someone else...:( But wasnt Basu that mans surname who came to Anurags house before the leap?? Maybe taanis husband is related to him?
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But isn't Subodh's surname Banerjee or something. I think they said it at the school play. I know it's not Basu though.
rohana.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tunster

But isn't Subodh's surname Banerjee or something. I think they said it at the school play. I know it's not Basu though.

Subodh's last name is Bhattacharya 😊
I think his is the only surname the creatives haven't changed throughout the duration of the show. I hope Taani Basu was just a blooper. Maybe they hadn't decided when they shot the first episode. Or maybe Ekta realized later on that it would make Anu Anurag Basu and decided to change it because whe wanted a name that wouldn't be new in the industry....who knows.. 😕
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Taani basu i feel was a blooper as Anurag was suppose to be caled Anurag Basu before but later changed it to Ganguly

As Taani was first benerjee, then chaterjee and now benerjee again 🥱

What i feel is once Nupur thing happens Taani will leave Kolkatta andwill start wearing sindoor in Anurag's name as she has already accepted him as her husband and seeing that Anurag will assume she married someone else and hence once dumped by Nupur he will go mad thinking he lost Taani forver
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Taani basu i feel was a blooper as Anurag was suppose to be caled Anurag Basu before but later changed it to Ganguly

As Taani was first benerjee, then chaterjee and now benerjee again 🥱

What i feel is once Nupur thing happens Taani will leave Kolkatta andwill start wearing sindoor in Anurag's name as she has already accepted him as her husband and seeing that Anurag will assume she married someone else and hence once dumped by Nupur he will go mad thinking he lost Taani forver

well even i did think the same thing that she had kept the sindoor on Anu's name n will leave kolkata after she gets to know that Anu loves Nupur or after he marrys her or something n becomes a big singer n then Anu realises that he actually loves taani for m the beginning but thinks she left him n goes mad

but FROM WHERE DID THE NAME BASU COME FROM now that i think more about it there was a person called Mr Basu who came to shekar's house after he confronts labooni n pulls anu with him...the 1st time when anu back fire's his dad wasnt his name Mr Basu?? coz i remember rithesh telling shekar "baba Mr Basu aapse milne aye hai"??
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.............😭😭😭😭😭
i dont want taani to marry anybody else....... taani belongs to our motu!!!!!!!! plsssssssss dont give me heart attacks guys
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yea but that Mr. Basu's new name is Orindam now 🤣 So don't worry about this name thing BT and their bloopers