Tere Liye

does taani marry someone else?? (guys see pg 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
guys i seriously have this doubt ...does taani marry someone esle after finding out about anu 's love for nupur or whatever happens in the future of tere lie??

coz anu's complete name is ANURAG GANGULY n taani's  dad's name is BIMLENDO CHATERJI (sorry is spelling wrong)  so that means that her sur name is CHATERJI right

but in the beginning that warden  at the asylum says TAANI ''BASU"so from where did basu come from??

Edited by angelina_angel - 06 September 2010 at 8:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san1608metallicazsuggyharshiti_ddwida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "does taani marry someone else?? (guys see pg 5)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dua143

IF-Rockerz

Dua143

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
i think she will marry Subudh Confused i think sooo bcoz Subudh still love her ....

nivi.divi

nivi.divi

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing...

Anurag will probably let Taani off (although I hope he doesn't)

Taani becomes an independent woman and an accomplished singer

Taani will most likely marry Subodh

Something dramatic will happen in which Anurag will go crazy (because the mental alylum woman said that no one has come to see him ever).  I have a feeling that he will accidentally kill someone (maybe Subodh or Ritesh or maybe even the other girl).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
If noone came to visit anurag in mental asylum that means even his family broke all relations with him :S Maybe coz of ritesh???

I hope taani wont marry someone else...:( But wasnt Basu that mans surname who came to Anurags house before the leap?? Maybe taanis husband is related to him?

wida

Sun-Love

Sun-Love

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
But isn't Subodh's surname Banerjee or something. I think they said it at the school play. I know it's not Basu though.

wida

rohana.m

rohana.m

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tunster

But isn't Subodh's surname Banerjee or something. I think they said it at the school play. I know it's not Basu though.

Subodh's last name is Bhattacharya Smile
I think his is the only surname the creatives haven't changed throughout the duration of the show. I hope Taani Basu was just a blooper. Maybe they hadn't decided when they shot the first episode. Or maybe Ekta realized later on that it would make Anu Anurag Basu and decided to change it because whe wanted a name that wouldn't be new in the industry....who knows.. Confused

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Taani basu i feel was a blooper as Anurag was suppose to be caled Anurag Basu before but later changed it to Ganguly

As Taani was first benerjee, then chaterjee and now benerjee again Sleepy

What i feel is once Nupur thing happens Taani will leave Kolkatta andwill start wearing sindoor in Anurag's name as she has already accepted him as her husband and seeing that Anurag will assume she married someone else and hence once dumped by Nupur he will go mad thinking he lost Taani forver

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Miracle_leoSweetRozie123xx-Rai-xxvirgo_gurl-Maha-

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Taani basu i feel was a blooper as Anurag was suppose to be caled Anurag Basu before but later changed it to Ganguly

As Taani was first benerjee, then chaterjee and now benerjee again Sleepy

What i feel is once Nupur thing happens Taani will leave Kolkatta andwill start wearing sindoor in Anurag's name as she has already accepted him as her husband and seeing that Anurag will assume she married someone else and hence once dumped by Nupur he will go mad thinking he lost Taani forver

well even i did think the same thing that she had kept the sindoor on Anu's name n will leave kolkata after she gets to know that Anu loves Nupur or after he marrys her or something n becomes a big singer n then Anu realises that he actually loves taani for m the beginning but thinks she left him n goes mad

but FROM WHERE DID THE NAME BASU COME FROM now that i think more about it there was a person called Mr Basu who came to shekar's house after he confronts labooni n pulls anu with him...the 1st time when anu back fire's his dad wasnt his name Mr Basu?? coz i remember rithesh telling shekar "baba Mr Basu aapse milne aye hai"??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top