Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

* Written Update - 2nd September * (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Sabi - Must every show have star crossed lovers?? Confused I was hoping for something different but if even Sid won't stand up for Nivi in the end then I rather this new guy be even better. Tongue Divya is just so childish!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Written Update - 2nd September * (Page 2)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuhaniSonia

PDLIMA - I don't blame you for not wanting to watch. These shows have all these twists that usually keep their couples apart and that may happen here also. Divya does know but she chooses to displace that fact and is just focused on the proposal.

Misty - Psycho is worse than crazy I think. LOL She is spoiled and she throws tantrums!! Thats her basically. Everyone is afraid she will do something in haste.

True, the show could be slower. I am just sick of this matter and I want to know what the resolution will be.

Thanks Suhani for your reply. I just feel so bad for Nivi and Sid that they will have to give up there dreams of being together just because of Divya. Please Kinshu and Divya join together and let Niv and Sid be happy. Thanks once again for going through the torture of watching so much sadness and then giving us a great update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuhaniSonia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top