Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay. I had classes this morning. Sabiha is unable to update so its me again!!

Hemlata asks Divya to call Nivi from downstairs. Nivi had already come up on her own. Hemlata thinks Nivi came up to tell Divya the truth so she leaves upset. Divya asks Nivi to put the jewelry on her. Divya is so happy thinking of how she is wearing Sid's favorite color and how big her sasural will be and how Sid will be by her side. Divya says she loves Sid a lot and cannot live without him. Nivi turns away. Divya actually notices and asks Nivi what happened. Nivi turns back and says she has something to say that will be hard for her to hear. Divya looks perturbed. Confused Nivi says Sid doesn't love you but loves me. Shocked Nivi tells her the rishta was for herself and Divya yells at her saying she doesn't believe this. Nivi - How can you marry someone that loves someone else? Divya asks Nivi if this is all a lie. Nivi actually says she loves Divya and will leave Sid for her. But she asks how will Divya be able to change the fact that Sid loves me though. Divya goes crazy as usual and starts throwing everything off the table screaming how Sid loves her. She pulls out a scissor and threateningly holds it against her wrist and appears as to slice herself when Nivi screams.

It was all a day dream!! Confused (And I was getting so excited that she actually told her. I should have known better. LOL)

Nivi hugs Divya while Divya asks what happened. Divya thinks Nivi is upset because Divya will go away after marriage. Divya wishes that Nivi finds someone to love her as much as Sid loves her. Nivi runs away crying and Hemlata comes by her and tells her that nothing will save Divya in 24 hours time when the engagement occurs.

Sood house shown all decked out for the engagement. Chanchal discusses how Keshav's job is gone. Angry

Nivi picks up a doll and thinks of Sid and her as children.

Nayantara Dadi shown dancing listening to the music playing upstairs with Yash. Dadi goes upstairs and praises Hemlata for decorating so well. Yash brings Nivi upstairs to the celebration. Punjabi female dancers shown and then Divya dancing as well. Nivi is trying to look happy for Divya but she keeps crying. She imagines Sid in white and smiles and walks towards him and hugs him. Everyone is dancing around while Nivi stands and looks upset. She breaks down and runs out crying.

Sid receives a call from Nivi. Sid is playing around lightly on the phone and  thinks she misses him and Nivi says she needs to tell him something and needs to meet him now and he says fine.

Precap - Chanchal shown talking to Sid about something hidden from him and he looks upset.

This show moves soooooooooo slow!! LOL

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

miratoonasarikapatelguddu12pragyakumarmonicaysdavisalpha12ER_ER_YAsarahjareenfaminashalinikanagup@rasrgattuA HUGE FANPRIYANKA00nanda_gopahp18.:Misty:.mushkan_2003SpottamushiXx_fehmida_xXpiyualkaVarsha-01minuumitzi11loveaboveall.P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Written Update - 2nd September *" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the update. I am scared to watch the show now will not watch it will watch the show only when sid and nivi are together I am so for Nivi. I hope Sid uses his smart brains and solves this issue. Divya is a real psycho she knows Sid loves Nivi then why is she going ahed pea brain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aasha1SuhaniSoniaP.Kamaljit.Sean

.:Misty:.

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

The beginning was so funny to me... Divya does happen to look like a psycho but not crazy.... Also i bet chanchal told Sid that Keshav lost his job and Nivi doesnt want to tell him and she will make it seem like that the reason Nivi doesnt want to marry Sid... this show is slow but not as slow as other show are that stretch one scene for 3 to 5 days....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuhaniSoniaP.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
gosh i wish that was not a dream...thankz for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuhaniSonia

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
PDLIMA - I don't blame you for not wanting to watch. These shows have all these twists that usually keep their couples apart and that may happen here also. Divya does know but she chooses to displace that fact and is just focused on the proposal.

Misty - Psycho is worse than crazy I think. LOL She is spoiled and she throws tantrums!! Thats her basically. Everyone is afraid she will do something in haste.

True, the show could be slower. I am just sick of this matter and I want to know what the resolution will be.

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

gosh i wish that was not a dream...thankz for the update!

I know!! I was so ecstatic thinking how different this show is to show that confrontation but alas i was proven wrong again. Confused

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuhaniSonia

PDLIMA - I don't blame you for not wanting to watch. These shows have all these twists that usually keep their couples apart and that may happen here also. Divya does know but she chooses to displace that fact and is just focused on the proposal.

Misty - Psycho is worse than crazy I think. LOL She is spoiled and she throws tantrums!! Thats her basically. Everyone is afraid she will do something in haste.

True, the show could be slower. I am just sick of this matter and I want to know what the resolution will be.

Yes i know psycho is worse then crazy but i couldnt find the word that is worse then psycho.Tongue

SuhaniSonia

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Sonia.
Thanks so much darl.
& arghh, I don't think I would have wanted to watch the epi.
Divya's mental state is quite delicate. Mind you, she's also the spoilt brat of the family.
Blah.

Ouch, poor Nivi.
Is this where Chanchal&Jawahar's son makes an entrance... falls in love with Nivi.. and then wants to marry her?

NivArth - star crossed lovers.

<3

SuhaniSonia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top