Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

As we all know today is 3rd September and today...ummm one special girl was born!! Big smile

16 years ago, God sent one sweet little angel to this universe!! That time even God didn't know, the angel will soon turn into a maha-devil and will become a maha-besharam!! Big smileROFL

She was a very caring and an obedient girl when she was a small kid, and she always used to behave like a good girl!!ROFL ROFL NOW she is more like a RAKSHAS!! Evil SmileROFLROFL She is very a dusht and nirdayi girl (said by ALL friends) WinkROFL but still she is a sweetheart of a friend and is a darling to all!! (said by close friends *coughs coughs*).EmbarrassedROFL

You guys are still thinking who this girl is Shocked

Ok let me give some clues....

-She loves MoNaya and SaJan a lot.Embarrassed

-She is mad behind Mohit and is very curious to know, are MoNaya in love ????? Wink (even though its quite obvious now!!EmbarrassedROFL)

-She loves ArSh equally.Big smile

-She is behind chocolate boy Shahid Kapoor too...hmmm his dance makes her go mad.WinkEmbarrassed

GUESS GUESS WHO IS SHE ?????

--------------------
-----------------
--------------
-----------
--------
------

She is our one and only....

NATASHA!!

aka Natz/Natuuuzz/Natuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (she soo hates this name...hainaWink) ROFLROFL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA!!! PartyPartyHugHug

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/birth_gifts/1008-092-29-1068.gif

love u loadsss!!HugHug
-Drishuuzz, Sonuuzz, Hemuuzz

Edited by -Drishti- - 02 September 2010 at 12:29pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER-Aastha_Mohit--SiDsAnGeL--Sonali--Natasha-Maria-.BarunSanaya...-Jia-..aashizincharmee_sammyZumSrK.SanzPaRudholicNadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~*Happy Birthday Natasha*~||" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
and nowww its....

*join the dance floor everyone*

uff...enuf of dancingg!!LOL

*dessert time*Big smile

heres the birthday cakee!!

yummyy browniee!!

ice creamm!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER-Aastha_Mohit-.MohitzPari.-SiDsAnGeL--Sonali--Natasha-Maria-.BarunSanaya...-Jia-..aashizincharmee_sammySanzPaRudholicZumSrK.

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Messages from ur friends!!Embarrassed

SONA

Happy Birthday Natasha Dhakkan Hug Hug ROFL OMG I am calling you dhakkan after soooo long ROFLROFL

So today you have turned one year old hmmmm so on this special day i would like to pray to God that he gives you not much but little sense please ROFL and act like little matured girl ROFL  ho sake toh aaj ke baad tu mujhe kabhi trouble, irritate na kare'I know I am asking too much from God and from you and I am very much sure you won't be able to do this because some people can NEVER change Big smileROFLROFL

Chal now time to say something good about you (I hope I am able to say ROFL ) I wish your all wishes and dreams come true'may you achieve something good in your life and you get many more friends like me EmbarrassedROFL

Today is your birthday so that means I can trouble you how much I want'right ? so on this day I would like to dedicate MY one of the fav song Embarrassed its my fav so you will deffo hate...right ROFL the song is

Kahin toh.. kahin toh
hogi woh,
duniya jahan tu mere saath hai

jahan mein, jahan tu
aur jahan, bas tere mere jazbaat hai
hogi jahan subah teri
palko ki, kirano mein
lori jahan chand ki
sune teri baahoin mein

jaane na kahan woh duniya hai
jaane naa woh hai bhi ya nahi
jahan meri zindagi mujhse
itni khafa nahi

ROFLROFL

I know you don't like this song that's why I am posting it ROFL

Once again Happy Birthday Natasha

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/birth_extfamily/1008-029-08-1060.gif

http://www.buy-birthday-gifts.com/birthday-gifts/birthday_gifts_1.jpg

P.S - I want my return gift Evil SmileROFL

DRISHTI

natzzzz!!Hug HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYY!! HugHugHug may all ur dreams and wishes cum truee!! HugHug hav the most awesomest day ever!! HugHugHug blahh blahh blahh....enuf of all the formal stuff now!!ROFLROFL soo...where do i startt!! Ermm ROFLits been GREATTT knowing uuu...sachh mein!! Embarrassed ur loadss of funn...i rem all the bakwas we used to do...ROFL being ol the whole dayy at the mansion and BCC!! ROFLROFL and r never ending PMs...ROFLROFL esp the ones abt mohit!! Blushing and the one abt skool and all!! ROFLROFL

ur reallyyy sweet...and BESHARAM too!!Embarrassed ROFLROFL and and and...my spl half frnd cum half dushman!! ROFLROFLand beware i can still read ur mind haan!! ROFLROFL and now u've becum my mamma too...thanks to our B-Gang!!EmbarrassedROFLROFL i'm soooo gladd to hav u as a frnd...ur the besttt!! lovee u loadsss natuuuzz!! i'm always gonna remember all the times i've spent wid u...they're some of the best moments ever in my life!!Embarrassed

gifts time...hope u like them!!Embarrassed

HAPPYY BIRTHDAYY once againn!!   HugHugHug

love u loadsss and loadsss!!HugHug

-Drishuuzz!!

HEMA

HugHappy Birthday natzHugHugHug
May all your wishes and dreams come true! :) May God bless you with all da happiness in da world! :D
I wish for you all da success you deserve! :D Your absolutely cute and a adorable person!HugHug  I remember it was in da SG mansion where we met and turned to be such good friends ! TongueBig smileThankyou for giving me so many beautiful memories which I can never forget!Embarrassed also our freaking bakwass talksROFLROFLROFL and convo's ! the BGF convo ofcourse which (I doubt if da other two even know about it) ShockedROFLROFL shhhhhhh let it be a secretROFLROFLand ofcourse our everlasting spamming!!ROFLROFL  And dont eat too much today moti !TongueROFLROFL Im sure u can control for a day atleast! ErmmROFLROFLsave something for us too!TongueBig smileThankyou for DBFML and WV for meEmbarrassedROFLROFL (thanks to drish too coz even she did for me sometimes) TongueROFLROFLand sona for supporting me!ROFLROFL  I really must thank god for giving me such obedient KWB'sEmbarrassedROFLROFL But y
ou were paid for it!Tongue SO NO THANKS! TongueROFLROFL Okay I think I should stop here!ErmmROFL since its your b'day I  wont say much!!! TongueBig smileROFL more dan
anything ILYYYYYYYYY HugHugEmbarrassedthanks a ton for being my friend!HugHugHug

a sigg for you :) (credit Ragz)

Happy Birthday Once againHugHug

Have a great day!TongueBig smile

Love you loads!Hug

Hema

AASHI

Happy Birthday Nasu (Natasha)

The more candles, the bigger the wish.

Wishing you everything happy for your birthday.

Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years.

Wishing you all the best for your Birthday.

May all your dreams and wishes come true!

Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.

may ur all wishes come true and have a successful and rocking year ahead

love u

Aashi

ISHITA

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Nats!!!! Hug Hug Hug

Natz, here's wishing you a very happy and rocking birthday!! May the year ahead be full of happiness and health, and loads and loads of good luck!! You're a very sweet person and it's always been extremely fun talking to you at the CC, and on the forum as well!! Love you loads and loads!!

Always keep smiling and I wish you get everything you want from life. May god bless you.......

Have a blast and enjoy your day!
! Party Party Party

A small poem dedicated just to you:

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

-Ishita (aa123.80)

ZUMMI

Happy b'day natz...

You r such a sweet person natz...love u so much.......we fisrt met on mansion...our talks abt sajan LOL..aww they wer all such amazing days...miss them so much...don't ever change...I love the way u r..Smile...sorry Hun for this short b,day msg..Unhappy...hav a blast on ur b'day

Wit luv
ZummiHug

RAGINI

Natss Hug my sweetheart....on this special day , i would like to wish you all the very best ..Wish u a very Happy Birthday Party..i remember the first time we met on IF, ur id used to be Samrat_Gunjan LOL , i am not even used to that anymore now LOL Nats ur a wonderful person, i simply love our gossips, chats and jasoosi PM's ROFL that we do once in a while!! it is so much fun to be with you, ur sense of homour is just rocking! u can make anyone laugh or cheer somebody on a bad day! ur one in million Nats..I love you way too much HugHug have a wonderful day hon, and heres something from me , hope you like it, enjoy drooooooling WinkLOL

CHARMEE

Happy Birthday
hey natz wish you much pleasure and joy;
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,...

here z a b'day peom for u...

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

wanna gift u a teddy on ur b'dayTongue

birthday without sweetsErmm no ways....Wink

-charmeeTongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER-Aastha_Mohit--SiDsAnGeL--Sonali--Natasha-.BarunSanaya...-Jia-..aashizincharmee_sammySanzPaRudholicZumSrK.

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

ZEEJAY

Hey dear
May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer.
Happy Birthday!
Looking forward to many more years of fun and friendship.
and dont worry You'll always be forever youngEmbarrassed

Have a Blast as its ur day!

Luv
ZeeJay!

JYOTI

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Natz!!Hug May you achieve all the happiness and success in life!! All your dreams come true!!!Hug You are a beautiful human being hun.. I'm thankful to god and sajan that because of them i came to know you!!Embarrassed Just love talking to you.. you are really one of my sweetest and closest friends on i-fHug Keep smiling always!! Love you loadssssHugHug

Chocolates timeEmbarrassedROFL

Love
-Jyoti

SAYANI

Natziee..My Sweetheart...You were the First friend of Mine here..Still I remember this Natziee..
And From The Very First day I Realized That My Natzie is a Girl with a Heart of Gold..She Cares for her Friends so Much..She is Just Crazy About SaJan/MoNaya...

We had a Lots of Mastis together...
Happy Birthday My Natziee..Hug
Many Many Happy Returns of The Day...
May U have all the Things u want..

Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.

Here is Your Birthday Cake

Gift for You..Tongue

Have a Blast Dear..
Love You a Lot...Heart

Sayani

AARTHI

Dear Natasha,

May this year be your best ever. I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. Not just a year older, but a year better. Here's to another year of experience.

Here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

With Lots of Love  Heart
Aarthi Hug

SOHAM

Dear NATASHA,

Today as u celebrate Ur Birthday ......
May u look back over the years..
with joy n contentement
           "N"
look forward 2 a bright n more fulfilling future

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day....

May God Always keep His Esteemed blessings On U.....
                                                &
May every moment of Ur Special Day Be Just The way u want it 2 be   

Filled with Happiness n Celeberations....

Tum jiyo hazaroon saal Saal ke din hoan pachaas hazaar....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U....... Party Party Party

From,   
SOHAM

ANKI

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Natz

A special gift for u....RUN BABY RUNROFL

Love
AnkiHug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER-Aastha_Mohit--SiDsAnGeL--Sonali--Natasha-.BarunSanaya...-Jia-..aashizinZumSrK.charmee_sammy

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Natz!! Hug
I hope you have a wonderful one hun!
May you get all that you want and may all your dreams and wishes come true.
God Bless you jaani! <33

Loads of love,
Jia

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER.BarunSanaya.-Natasha--Sonali-ZumSrK.aashizin

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
re

shit mann...did I forgot to send my msg???:OOOOOOO

m coming back

btw happy b'day natzROFL

and awesome post drish!! muahh

Edited

h a p p y  b ' d a y  n a t zPartyPartyParty
Heart  Heart  Heart

wishing u many many happy returns if the day jaan...love u so much!! hope u get all the success and happiness in ur life!!!Hug
U r one of the most sweetest and caring person!!! I still remember we used to ROFL so much together naROFL...anywhere and everywhere!!! It was so much fun!! specially in bashing topicsROFLROFL...me in day and u in night...hilarious manROFL...good old days!! m waiting for our vacation so eagerly na!!!
and remember the day when we started besharam CC...in mansionROFL...GOSHHH those days were so magical na!! I want to get them back yaar!! Par m glad with the fact that...we r still together ...it has been so long and our friendship has become even more strongerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I m really lucky to have u jaan! love u so much!!! muahhhhhhh
Love...Pari!!

ps- m really sorry yaar..I thought I did send:S....after coming here I was like ohhh noShockedROFL
anyways...u know me very well..always late and lazy like hellROFL...muahhh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 02 September 2010 at 8:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Natasha-.BarunSanaya.-Drishti--Sonali-ZumSrK.SanzPaRudholicaashizin

dbr_kmichi

IF-Dazzler

dbr_kmichi

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.BarunSanaya.-Drishti--Natasha--Sonali-

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Many Many happy returns of the day my natssss Hug love you loads, have a superocking day hon..Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonali--Natasha-.BarunSanaya.-Drishti-aashizin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top