•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do you think Thulasi can suceed in her studies?

Poll Choice
Yes, she needs to strike a balance!
No, it's very unlikely. Take a look at TPS.
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

We have been discussing this issue for the past few days and there is no right or wrong answer. There are people who succeed in their studies after getting married and others who don't strike a balance, because of the responsibilities that come with marriage. So it's fair to say both take place, although not equally. More people drop out from education after marriage (I have no source to support this claim, but it's more likely to be the case) and some manage to continue but end up not doing so well in their studies.

Well, coming to Thendral, I want Thamizh and Thulasi to succeed and show (people like TPS) that you can lead a happy married life and a successful career. Otherwise, show Thulasi failing to maintain a balance (unlikely for a heroine) and TPS advising her (and some youngsters, not our young IFians) not to rush into marriage and to concentrate on their studies.

Now I want Thulasi & TPS to meet and set the screen on fire with their arguments!😉

Interesting Sri but before we go ahead, whos is TPS?😳 TAs manager?🤔 Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aahaana

Interesting Sri but before we go ahead, whos is TPS?😳 TAs manager?🤔

Yep, she's Thamizh's new manager, Thirupura Sundari.😊 Weird name,

Anyone interested in TPS's name:

Thirupura Sundari is one of the group of ten goddesses of Hindu belief, collectively called mahavidyas. 'Tripura' means 'the three worlds' and 'Sundari' means 'most attractive' or 'most beautiful'. Therefore, her name means 'The Most Beautiful Girl in the Three Worlds'.

Soruce: Wikipedia

Another reference to hindu god and my research into hindu gods continue with new names popping up every now and then.😆

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Nice poll Thamizhan! 😊

I know its a diplomatic ans but Thuls will definitely graduate with flying colors and also be a good wife to TA. I can personally vouch for that. The very first episode showed her topping her school and subsequently she was shown to be a very determined person, strictly adhering to certain principles, which she wont compromise for anyone! She knows what exactly she wants and she'll work to achieve that, no matter what! and now with a hubby who's ever ready to support her, she'll def make it through. 🤗

And there are many people like TPS who still think marriage and family are an hinderance. Well, it depends on the individual, I guess, since there are many people who have managed dual roles and have emerged successful!  😃

Btw, just some info I know about the name Thripura Sundari... It comes in the Lalitha Sahasranamam and there are many carnatic songs based on the devi.. Eg Thaaye thripura sundari.. you can google for the lyrics 😊
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago