Thendral

Thendral Thursday 2nd September (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed updates & pics...  Clap

Yes Sue akka, I too thought the same..
Surely this TA Mom would chase them both out & it's good for Thulsi anyways... Otherwise she has to face rendu pakka idi (from her Raksashi MIL and SIL-Lavayana) everyday.. which would be a struggle.

But TA...., pothumppaa Un shock to see your Mom's real sakkadai pechu..AngryAngry  Atleast in today's episode you should open your mouth and talk for your wife... summa innum muzhicittu irukka koodathu, Aama...Shocked  

I strongly believe that he will talk for Thulsi today... Athaithaan Director konjcham symbolica nethu kaatinar... Wink by showing him holding her hand tightly when she got scared and moved behind him...  which was nice touch! Embarrassed 

As expected Sudha was totally Big smileBig smile yesterday....   Appadiye avalukku 1 muzhu thirupathi laddai appadiyee saapittathupola ore santhosham... her dialogue of,  'sonna mathiriye unga pulla sakkadaiya vizhunthuttar Athai', & she making use of the situation and bringing the Aarathi was LOL LOL 

Aanalum, Charu thaan romba paavam.CryCryCry  Felt so sad for her yesterday seeing her cry like a child... Avanga Appa kopappattu kilambi ponathula Thuliyum thappee illai. I too believe that Charu will try to make troubles in TA & T's life... to take revenge from her side..

Let's wait and see what Director has got for us in stock today!

Edited by supree - 03 September 2010 at 7:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Vani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday 2nd September (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update malasara and for the pictures too Big smile.

It was a quite good episode yesterday. I was happy to see the whole family to have come for the support of Charu and the scene shows very good how bond of Charu the family is and exactly this is what is going to make TT's life difficult. Yes, her father has every right to cancel the bail.

Charu's father should not only scold TA and and ask an explanation but also his mother, the evil lady. He should ask why she lied them the other day that TA is all in dreams about Charu. I don't want Charu to turn into a villi but most probably she would Ouch...like you Sue Nair said otherwise she has nothing much to do in this serial.

I loved the scene infront of TA's house. It was good that the director showed all the emotions through facial expressions only and not through words...but that gutter lady can't keep quiet..she has to do her job correctly and has begun yesterday and would continue today too Angry(have to be very patient today to listen to her words and to write them down Ouch). I hope like you all to that TA comes to Thulasi's support and proves that he would be always with her like he showed it through holding her hands..it was quite nice to watch Embarrassed.

Sudha was funny as always and enjoyed the whole son-mother drama LOL. Somehow i like it if i listen to her mind voice. Even if TA speaks to support his wife, the man who is going to show his show on his face is on the way to shut him up again because of guilty feelings.

It is really sad that two people who were never selfish and wanted to please everyone in their life ended up hurting another girl. Better they have been a little bit selfish from the beginning without hurting anybody.Now being selfless means selfish for most of the people around them Ouch.

Edited by Theiva - 03 September 2010 at 8:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Aarthi. Clap

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Aarthi Akka!! Clap Clap

Noo comments...I wish TA should open his mouth today!! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i really hope that TA will open his mouth and tell his mom to stop yelling at Thuls like that. That woman is just way too much. I could not stand to hear it.

But i liked when Thuls hid behind Ta but then he took her hand and made her stand beside him. What a great moment. But really felt sorry fo that Chandru fellow, it isn't even his fault and he gets slapped by some woman. Poor guy.

Ranu.-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Thanks Arthi for the update and picturesStar

TAs mum crossed the limitDead but from a mothers perspective, she has her own selfish dreams about her kids so her anger was justified from her POVConfused

Sudha's self dialogs was too good and the aarthi plateROFLROFL

TA has never seen the dirty side of his mother and now he witnessed it with his own eye but can just scold his mother for using dirty cheap words and her uncivilized behavior at the college..not his actSleepy

Charu scene was heartbreaking...she was barely keeping her tears but the minute she saw her whole family she broke downCry She is at the low now, thinking the worst of herself cause of TA's act but again she is not aware of the whole truth which i think will never come to the surface like TA never wanted to get married or liked her, TA mothers emotional blackmail etc

Charu's periyappa's character is sketched very wellThumbs Up

The fun begins today..when TAs has to open his mouth and Charus dad on the way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Vani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

It is really sad that two people who were never selfish and wanted to please everyone in their life ended up hurting another girl. Better they have been a little bit selfish from the beginning without hurting anybody.Now being selfless means selfish for most of the people around them Ouch.

Yes, totally agree. Stupid director, spoiled their image to the people around them. But the truth is they are honestly good-hearted people whose need to please everyone around them lead to them to a selfish choice. Now they have to pay the price and attempt to gain forgiveness from Charu and her family.

But at least, they suffer together because if they continued suffering apart, it'll only make the viewers suffer. LOL

-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top