Thendral

Thendral Thursday 2nd September (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Aarthi Akka for the update and pics Smile.

Aiyooo Charu.....it was so painful to see her crying CryCryCry. And i liked how the total family went to hold her. It was quite touching when she started crying and hugged her daddy and mummy and said that she should have listened to her words Ouch. TA, you definetly need to answer her questions. The acting of her periyappa was very very reastic like all the scenes with him seem to be Clap. Ohhh....TA...no more bail for you....so you are going to MIL's house soon....wonder who else could help him to solve this bank problem or how he himself could find Murugesan and solve it...is this possible....

I wonder why Lavanya did not tell the truth to her mummy after coming to know that she badmouthed about her once wanted Anni Thulasi....she could have said it is through her that Thamizh met Thulasi and not through Anandh....everyone in this family seems to hide the truth when there is some need to reveal it Ouch.

SUPER SHOCK for TA's mom LOLLOLLOL.....TA holding Thulasi's hands was like slapping his mom...well...she deserves this.....it is sad that she too did not think of Charu and did not bother to ask him a question like....why didn't you think of Charu or about Lavanya Ouch...she straighty went on with blaming Thulasi and her father AngryAngry. If she did care a lot for Charu, she would not have begun to scold Thulasi but her son and would have asked what  he is going to tell Charu....i think when Charu's father comes to ask her a reason....she would be like an appavi and would tell that she did not know of these things and moreover she would say that she does not know who this Thulasi is even if she was the only reason for this marriage.

Sudha was all Big smileBig smile, achacho, unga magan solli vecha maathiri saakadaila vizhunthuttaru athai ROFLROFL and her aarathi LOLLOL. Even she seems to know that her BIL loves another girl but his mom does not sense it. If only TA's mom has listened to Sudha....maybe this marriage of T&T would not have happened or atleast not this way...

Yes Suba akka...... like you said, TA is shocked to see his mummy talking like this.Even in college i guess he was not able to believe that his mom would have behaved the way the students described, that is the reason maybe he asked for more time by believing he could convince her....but atleast in today's episode he should defend his wife and i think he would open up his mouth once he sees his mom trying to take off the Thaali.....

I liked the whole last scene except the last few mins with this lady's nonsense talk. The scene was taken very well with apt camera angle and BGM. Like we did want to see this, the director took around four mins to show us the shock reactions of TA's mom and family.

Edited by Nikila10 - 03 September 2010 at 1:55am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticAnnaJayElystiaTheivaautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESbrinny_gSue NairVani19ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday 2nd September (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serials2010

So we get a gist of today's episode thanks for that Aarthi! - Will contribute in discussions once written update is posted.

I wanted to contribute my thoughts towards the love/study debate.  I believe that there is a time and place for everything in life.  We do different things in each stage of our life - like as a child, as a teenager, as a married person and as a parent.  All these things come in good time and I believe waiting for them to happen at the right time is important.  Sure there are people who are managing both quite well but no one can deny that attention is divided between both - which can make demands on one's time - study during the years before -marraige because then there are no other responsibilites (probably the only time one has no responsibilities is when one is at their parents home - we can focus on one thing) - Responsibilities become a part of life once marraige comes in and juggling various balls in the air can become tricky - Love is beautiful and should be enjoyed - but I do believe that it should come in a stage in life when we can welcome and embrace it totally!

Our whole lives are set differently for each one of us. Yes... who wouldn't  want to see everything falling into their right places accordingly.....however, some have it ironed out so very well while others go thru so much of hardship...like our Thulsi. God wanted to make this world so "colourful" in every way possible otherwise life itself would become so monotonous when we have nothing left to experience when its so very perfect.Big smile 

I do not feel sorry for TA but for Thuls being a helpless girl I feel so sorry for her when that idiotic woman (TA's mum) went all out to tarnish her image publicly - both at the neigbourhood and college. She is responsible for Thulsi to take this drastic step in wanting to marry TA. Both TA/T should be grateful to that evil woman for making it possible for them.Wink

If this hasty marriage did not take place then TA would have been forced to marry Charu. Charu would get over it but the good hearted Charu is soon going to take a different form - making sure the marriage between TA/T doesn't run smoothly - revenge would be the order of the day! Angry

Charu needs to switch to this role otherwise there is practically nothing left for her to perform in  THENDRAL.Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Theiva-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Is Thuls even going to study at all?

After all the talk of wanting to study from Day 1 , when she DOES get admission, she does everything else BUT study!  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESShemmoSue Naireljay

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

I wonder why Lavanya did not tell the truth to her mummy after coming to know that she badmouthed about her once wanted Anni Thulasi....she could have said it is through her that Thamizh met Thulasi and not through Anandh....everyone in this family seems to hide the truth when there is some need to reveal it Ouch.

You think Lav would want to support Anni Thulasi when she found her haven in the form of Charu? She is a selfish woman...never supported Thulsi in the later stages when she befriended Charu. I still do remember her forcing TA to go after T and she even had the cheek to address Thuls as "Anni" long before TA locked eyes with Thuls.Angry

Perhaps now Lav would be Thulsi oda No. 1 enemy too coz her marriage to Nitish will be dangling in the air. Even if Nitish is willing to marry her  his entire family members would be against having any ties with TA's kudumbam. LAVANYA WILL BLAME THULASI..!!Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticTheivaRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESShemmoVani19

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keen_critic

After all the talk of wanting to study from Day 1 , when she DOES get admission, she does everything else BUT study!  

Yes she badly wanted to study but her life took on a roller coaster ride so it appears to us that she's doing everything except studying.. but once all this is settled, she'll surely prove herself! Big smile

Edited by khpriya - 03 September 2010 at 2:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticRanu.TheivaShemmoSue Nair

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Thanks for the pic and the informative update..Aarthi..Clap

I am sure there is no room for T/T in the dirty mouthed woman's  house.  She might ask both of them to leave. Its better they leave and live on their own with Patti-ma.Clap

She is going to ill treat Thuls....if both T/T stays with her but slowly she is going to see the vast difference in the characters of  her 2 DIL's - Thuls and Sudha.....Dancing

Let's hope Thilaga comes into the pic and help T/T esp. finding that fraud Murugesan thru her adiyals and solve TA oda bank problem.

When TA's charges are cleared he shd be able to secure a decent job and Thuls shd be able to continue her studies - perhaps Thuls could do some part-time job to help subsidize their income.Thumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticTheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESShemmoVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Originally posted by keen_critic

Yes she badly wanted to study but her life took on a roller coaster ride so it appears to us that she's doing everything except studying.. but once all this is settled, she'll surely prove herself! Big smile

Yes now that this TA/A problem is settled - she shd be able to pay more attention on her studies now coz she has to qualify as an Eng. as promised to the viewers..!!LOLLOLLOL 

Apporam our Mr. Thulsi will be seated in the graduation hall and we in our respective homes in our respective countries to see her walking down the aisle to receive her scroll and finally grinning to her beloved TA from the stage .!!...ClapClapClap

Edited by Sue Nair - 03 September 2010 at 3:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticTheivaHema_M-musicluv-OLGNESShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-OLGNESShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top