Thendral Thursday 2nd September

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aarthivijay

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinisasy0211ryasoshoobhanavicneshwaryRenita571kuttyponnuTheivaserials2010unna_178Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-supree~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESbrinny_ganjkhoneySue NairVani19CarynShemmoQuelle-BelleMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday 2nd September" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
No probs, Aarthi. Take your time and thanks for the pcitures.Big smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Take your time, Arthi

Reserved for my commentsTongue

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aarthi akka for the short and sweet update! Smile

I felt really reallyyyyyyyyy bad for Charu when she got home and broke down.. esp when she asked what was wrong with her, I really had no answer for that... CryCry She has to somehow get over this cos TA is not worth her tears...! Unhappy Charu's dad as all the rights to throw shoes at him.. TA and his mum def havta give them an ans! Waiting for that to happen in today's episode!

The moment they stepped in and TA's mum gave them the kola veri look.. camera moves in various angles.. the whole atmosphere was like as tho a volcano had erupted.. LOLLOL Paavam Chandru, ivangalukku support panni avan adi vaangi nikkaraan LOLShocked But i appreciate the fact that he stepped in bravely to talk even tho he knew that TA's mum was a raakshasi.. Big smile  As expected, the gutter woman carried out her job and this TA just stood there like an eruma maadu.. ivan thirunthave maataaan!!! AngryAngry I hope he atleast speaks up today for his wife and FIL!!

Edited by khpriya - 03 September 2010 at 3:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.Theivabrinny_gQuelle-BelleShemmo

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
So we get a gist of today's episode thanks for that Aarthi! - Will contribute in discussions once written update is posted.

I wanted to contribute my thoughts towards the love/study debate.  I believe that there is a time and place for everything in life.  We do different things in each stage of our life - like as a child, as a teenager, as a married person and as a parent.  All these things come in good time and I believe waiting for them to happen at the right time is important.  Sure there are people who are managing both quite well but no one can deny that attention is divided between both - which can make demands on one's time - study during the years before -marraige because then there are no other responsibilites (probably the only time one has no responsibilities is when one is at their parents home - we can focus on one thing) - Responsibilities become a part of life once marraige comes in and juggling various balls in the air can become tricky - Love is beautiful and should be enjoyed - but I do believe that it should come in a stage in life when we can welcome and embrace it totally!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-supree~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESsrimaSue NairVani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the wonderful updateClapClap..

I was not able to to tolerate thamizh amma's languageOuch.. The way she told Thul's appaCry, wht if the same thing is told to her about her own darling daugther?

Avanga ponnukku irukkara andha kavala indha amma ku varaathu? How can she judge a gal and her character based on some comments which she got from here and there.

Oruthangala epidi ellam insult pannalaamo adhellam she has done.

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmo

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Arthi for the update, aiyoh why we have to hear this kind of dialogues Angry. TA's mom got real big sakkadai mouth. Dead

autumnsconcertoRanu.Theiva-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-Belle

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
thank u aarthi for the updates.....
Its as simple as this - Newton's 3rd law
Every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction......Ta pls wake up from the coma....i doubt if thulz hit u with lamp....at least now clear up the mess u have done.......but poor thulz she does not deserve this.......TA may be shocked - en amma va ippadi - pinna enna pannuvanga unna.....aana enna unna mattum thaan thitirukanum........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top