Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   

kokila knew it wasnt gopi

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 15754

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
kokila surprised me today again she knew straight away, i was happy she didnt shout at Gopi as we know she would normally do and afterwards realise it was not gopi but she kept quiet just the look and then went on to do her business. In a way i was happy she said infront of everyone that gopi does not know how to handle responsibilites because Aham  needed to hear that.. as she is also playing a game there.

Hetal could see it was a spur of the moment thing with kokila so why discuss with her,  kokila has hinted and even told her that rashi is the cause of the mayham so why is she acting dumb why cant she see what rashi is doing.  i also think that hetal has resentment as being older bahu and the responsibilities so she did not want that for her bahu. pity her bahu doesnt understand


Edited by fanbidaai - 02 September 2010 at 8:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeVivaciousQueenAbhiAniChaudhrytmsajnieIndigoBluessujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Koki is indeed Chess Master she is playing game with Both Rashi and Aham....
by giving responsibilities to Rashi she is making her over confident and she will be less careful and will do mistakes...so Koki will catch her red handed...then she wont be able to save heself...
on the other hand she said Gopi is not able to do anything just to make Aham realize he was correct in Observing Gopi...but in that course slowly Koki will let  Gopi prove herself as Best Home Maker and worthy for Being Badi Bahu of MM....and tehn Angry Young Man wont have any other choice except bowing his head in in Front of Mommy's decesion and also till then he himself completely bold out by gopi's innocence and selfless nature...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAVivaciousQueennazbanAbhiAniChaudhrytmsujji0609suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 15754

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Koki is indeed Chess Master she is playing game with Both Rashi and Aham....
by giving responsibilities to Rashi she is making her over confident and she will be less careful and will do mistakes...so Koki will catch her red handed...then she wont be able to save heself...
on the other hand she said Gopi is not able to do anything just to make Aham realize he was correct in Observing Gopi...but in that course slowly Koki will let  Gopi prove herself as Best Home Maker and worthy for Being Badi Bahu of MM....and tehn Angry Young Man wont have any other choice except bowing his head in in Front of Mommy's decesion and also till then he himself completely bold out by gopi's innocence and selfless nature...

Rashi is ttooo over confident,  wait a few days then lets see what happens she will stop interfering in gopi life.  i think rashi will shift over to kinjal and dont be too surprised if kinjal thinks its rashi blackmailing herLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAnazbanAbhiAniChaudhrytm-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Rashi is ttooo over confident,  wait a few days then lets see what happens she will stop interfering in gopi life.  i think rashi will shift over to kinjal and dont be too surprised if kinjal thinks its rashi blackmailing herLOL

we are w8ing.....indeed very impatiently..........just want to see Rashi in Koki's Net,,,,,,and crying big big tears, saying sorry to Gopi,...*dreaming*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

tempetation Senior Member
tempetation
tempetation

Joined: 14 December 2009
Posts: 400

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
wht a dream, may all ur dreams like this come true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 2877

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pariyaa

wht a dream, may all ur dreams like this come true


Amen to that


Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Joined: 18 February 2008
Posts: 3573

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
jus one word .....awesome koki!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

CarrotCake Goldie
CarrotCake
CarrotCake

Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 2234

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
don't get what you mean about hetal?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~*Kokila Modi Appreciation Thread!!*~~

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: bharat9   Replies: 49   Views: 8054

bharat9 49 8054 20 January 2011 at 1:39pm by bharat9
Aham under his tuff exterior and kokila control

Author: suk19   Replies: 3   Views: 1674

suk19 3 1674 25 August 2010 at 4:46am by sensitivesheela
Kokila plan fantastic but after precap

Author: suk19   Replies: 8   Views: 2586

suk19 8 2586 24 August 2010 at 7:20pm by ALUJNA21
Kokila plan positive or negative

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 1410

suk19 7 1410 23 August 2010 at 10:27pm by nirv
kokila introduction and punishment

Author: suk19   Replies: 1   Views: 718

suk19 1 718 12 August 2010 at 8:52am by -tellyaddict-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index