AyeshaMehmood thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shantanu (Karan Tacker) and Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar) are getting closer. Meanwhile, Shaan's family plans a surprise engagement for Shaan and Natasha. One of them – Natasha or Khanak, is in for a huge surprise with this engagement ceremony.

Natasha is madly in love with Shantanu, so was he, but untill recently he has taken a fond liking towards, and wants their forced marriage to hold good for ever.

Shantanu's family forces him to propose to the girl he loves in complete darkness. We spoke to Natasha who told us, "Madhavi aunty (Mrs. Khandelwal) is planning a surprise for Shantanu as he loves me. She has accepted me as a daughter-in-law of the Khandelwal family, though I am unaware of the surprise engagement. I am happy that Shantanu proposed ."

We spoke to Mrs Khandelwal who added, "I don't like Khanak at all. It is my gameplan for Shantanu to propose Natasha. I plan on having a lavish engagement party for Shantanu and Natasha."

Khushboo, Natasha's sister and Shantanu's sister-in-law added that she was happy that mummiji was planning something nice for Natasha and Shantanu. "I just want my sister to be happy," she added.

Meanwhile Shantanu gears up for his first presentation ever at his office. He wants Khanak to be there for it. Daadi asks him to go to the temple where Khanak is waiting for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyeshaMehmood thumbnail
do comment and press the like button
thnks but alreddy posted!.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting, but the article was posted before😊......