Thanks for the PM 😊
kusumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys

i was able to write the next part, sorry for being so late with it

but hope you guys enjoy it, Comment!!

Part3

"TUM!"-Ridz as she points her chudailu sharpened nails at Sid's nose.

"Yaar, tumhe nahi lagta tum kuch zaada filmi ho. Phele film heroine ki tarhan thapad marti ho phir second hand dialogues marti ho! Filmi Riddhi! I like that, and I think I will call you that."- Sid as he carefully steps away from her finely sharpened nails.

"TUM...tum"-Ridz shocked and wondering how much more torturous surprise destiny had in store for her.

"Okay, I think we have established ki main main hoon. If you want proof I will fax you my birth certificate later. Ab chalein yah aur tum..tum khel na hai aur bus miss karni hai"-Sid

Sid

Wow, I can't believe it! It's her. I don't know what it is about her but once I met her I can't stop thinking about her. Stop, Sid beta agar tu is broken record se pyaar kar behta to puri zindagi ya toh tujh tum..tum sunya gi ya phir toh lectures de gi. Maybe it isn't that you like her, but that you haven't met anyone with such painful eyes. Yeah, that's it! You just want to help her. That's it!

Sid and Ridz got onto the bus. Sid observed Ridz having a hard time putting her bag on the top shelf. He moves closer to help her and she holds out her hand to signal him to stop.

"I can do it myself. Don't you dare come near me, you molester"-Ridz

"Ha! Tumhe dekha lagta hai ki tum saare kaam kud karne ki koshish karti ho aur khudi kaam begad ti ho"-Sid as he continues to move closer to help her. Ridz's anger build up and to slap him she removes her hand that had been supporting the bag. The bag falls on Ridz's head and she looses her balance, but Sid catches her.

Sid

I knew it! This girl is stupid and has an anger management problem. No wonder Shashank Sir sent me with her, I am suppose to treat her. But I don't how to break it to Shashank Sir ki Riddhima naam ke bemari ka koi treatment nahi ha!

Ridz quickly recovers from the embarrassment and grumpily sits by the window seat. Sid sits beside her, ignoring the growling noises coming from Ridz. After a few minutes the silence becomes unbearable for Sid and he decides to risk making conversation with the airport chudail.

"Toh tum kuch bhaat bhi kar sakti ho ya sirf ghaliyan aur lectures dena ata hai?"-Sid

"Tum chup raho ge toh zinda raho ge. Jawab mil gaya"-Ridz

The two travel in complete silence, with continuous fidgeting from Sid. Ridz begins to fall asleep and unintentionally rests her head on Sid's shoulder.

Sid

Wow! How can anyone look so beautiful? When she is sleeping she looks as beautiful and innocent as a child's smile. But when she is a wake she acts like Hitler's child. Having her rest next to me is oddly refreshing. It gives me peace to see her at such peace, but when I see the pain in her eyes I feel the pain. Why? I know she is still going through the betrayal of a love, Shashank Sir told me that much. He just didn't tell me she would be in this much pain. What I don't understand is that I barely know this girl and I am feeling her pain. I want to help her. I want those eyes to be filled with emotions. I want her to feel something again, even if it is anger.

Sid runs his finger over her face to move the strand of hair that was blocking her face.

Ridz

After so many years I finally feel something and this'this guy brings it out of me. He makes me so angry, at everything he says and does. But maybe I was too harsh to him. Maybe I am wrong about him! He seems like a nice guy after all he did try to help me. No Ridz you can't think like that, you can't let yourself fall for his innocent act. Last time you fell for an act like that'you still didn't recover from it. No, it's just an act!

Suddenly the bus makes an unpredictable stop at a dhaba. The driver notifies the passengers that there is a leak in the gas line and arrangements are being made to fix the bus, in the meantime the passengers were free to roam around the dhaba. Sid and Ridz get out and sit together at a hotel. As Sid had just returned from America so he was lost in the setting of the dhaba. Ridz guided him to a table and motioned for the waiter to order. Sid allowed her to order as he gazed confusingly at her, to him it seemed she ordered the whole damn menu.

The food finally arrived and upon seeing it Ridz eyes brightened slightly. She enthusiastically ate her food and Sid also began to enjoy the food.

"I used to love dhaba food and the atmosphere. The music that makes you heart beat even faster, the commotion of the crowd that makes you feel like you are part of something bigger, and the food that brings back the memories of home."-Rid as she slowly forgot the man she was taking to was the same man she wanted to kill just awhile ago. At the sudden change in Ridz's mood, Sid was surprise but the fact that her happiness made him even happier was the most surprising of all.

The bus was still being fixes as the night had fallen. Ridz began to feel sleepy again and Sid could see that her eyes wouldn't stay open for long. Just as Sid had predicted Riddhima had fallen asleep on the chair. She began to curl up and shiver. Sid quickly rushed to her and gently placed his own jacket over her. He realized that she wasn't comfortable sleeping on the chair so he gently picked her in his arms and carried her to the bus. As soon as he placed her on her seat her head rested against the glass. After covering Riddhima with his jacket he sat down next to her. As if still in her sleep she could feel his presence, she shifted her head to rest it on his shoulder.

They finally reached the village, but it was dark and no one is in sight.

"Riddhi I don't think anyone is awake. It's best if we just stay at the lodge that 's up ahead. Warna puri raat sarak pe sona parega, khutton ke saath"-Sid

"Fine and it's Riddhima"-Riddhima was exhausted but not enough to stop her from arguing. Sid chuckled "Fine Riddhi..ma. waise tum kis badnaseeb ki ma ho?"

Riddhima was just about to slap him, but he walked past her and headed towards the lodge. At the front desk they discovered that there was only one room to rent, actually there only was one room. Sid and Riddhima both enter the small room, where there was one bed and one fireplace. Riddhima looks at the one bed and begins to feel uncomfortable. Sid senses this and automatically lies down on the sofa and closes his eyes.

Ridz

He isn't that bad. For some reason he looks after me and can sense my troubles. It's strange to be here in the same room with the man I once called a molester. With him I don't know why, but I feel nothing wrong can happen. Snap out of it! You are just plain dreaming if you think nothing wrong can happen and don't go attaching yourself to him.

Ridz breaks out from her pool of thoughts and lies down on the bed. She feels really cold so she curls up and begins to shiver. At the sound of Ridz's cluttering teeth, Sid gets up from the sofa and as quietly as possible heads to make the fire. Once he had the fire going he takes of his jacket and covered Ridz with it.

Ridz all of a sudden felt warmth that only love could bring, around her as if protecting her. She felt lightened and at peace which was reflected by the smile she had on her face.

Next Morning

The rays of the sun throw the narrow gap in the blinds, causes Riddhima to wake up. She gradually gets up and stretches out. For some strange reason she felt happy, an emotion that she had forgotten existed. Then she remembered Sid and quickly her eyes fell to the sofa next to her. To her great disappointment there was no one there and she quickly got out of bed. When she got out of bed she noticed something fell'his jacket.

Ridz

His jacket! He put it over me. He must have been freezing. Why? Why does he insist on protecting? On making me feel something? Do I feel something for him? Where is he?

Ridz panics and begins to search the lodge, but couldn't find him anywhere.She is almost close to tears, and questions as to why she is so worried about a man she barely knows. Did he leave me here, Alone?

Pm List

yokosona

sidhima3jsp 

kiran255

Noorya

Wafa_94

sidma_love

princess1

indian_beauty

mayuri.vet

divi4u

nikita_88

punjabkudi98

Naina2127

Payyal

nikita_92

Edited by kusumfan - 13 years ago
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM Prachi!!
m running off right now... will surely comment after i read.. thanks!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey Prachi
Great update yaar
Some of d scenes reminded me of JWM
So Sid has started feeling something 4 her wow

Plzz continue soon....
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 NICE.......
  I LOVED IT...........
Please give me a pm when u start it........
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update😊

gud writing

continue soon
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

prachi... πŸ€— πŸ€—

amazing updates πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i really so sorry for the reply...actually it was the EMA news that shook me and then later busy with college and ganpati....please understand and forgive me.....

just cuaght up with the two parts...they are superb!!!!....i love the way you are slowly stirring feelings in their hearts.....slowly and steadily....that's what makes siddhima so special!!!!!!!!

keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

and thanks so much for the pm.....and please do pm me when you update the next part!!!.....

please continue asap and one more thing...next time i want a longer update warna chappals and rotten eggs coming your way πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

and will surely catch up with the OS also....

loads of love❀️ ❀️
mayuri ❀️ ❀️
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update πŸ‘
continue soon....
nikita_92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww this is cute, please do continue!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
aww i just caught up with the last two parts and awesomee! i can't wait to read what riddhima does next :) do continue soon

~Naina